• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry Game Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ and ^^ and ^^^ Thanks ;)

Ancient Burial Grounds: The main location as for Vergil to break free. When Vergil first went to face off against Mundus, some time during Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 1. He lost the battle, and was taken to the Ancient Burial Grounds right alongside the torture chamber. It was Mundus’ intention to utilize Sparda’s power, and enslave Vergil. Making Vergil stare down into a pit of 1000 screaming and tortured souls, slowly driving Vergil insane until his dark soul was tainted by some of the tortured souls. In their time of being imprisoned at the hands of Mundus, these souls that had taken control over Vergil’s body went about to try and destroy Mundus. However, Mundus had obviously taken precautions and had already known what was going to happen. The souls corrupted Vergil, until they finally all resided in his body alone. Vergil was no longer himself, he was now Nelo Angelo. Mundus was able to use Vergil, as all those dark souls that had entered his body were now one entire soul altogether. As if they had merged with Vergil’s dark soul.

Vergil still strong enough to fight some of the corruption, he needed someone strong enough to break away at Nelo Angelo’s hard soul shell *the form of his armour* Dante managed to hit this armour, and Vergil managed to break free. Still slightly tainted, he transported back down to the pit where he had been corrupted, in order to break free of Mundus’ corruption fully, and send the dark souls back to the pit.

Realm Of Tortured Souls -This is where Vergil’s story begins. Vergil wakes inside this realm, and finds himself being confronted by two large Grim Reaper like figures… These creatures are apparently appearing to execute Vergil. Vergil steps back, unarmed. Vergil’s deep sleep is some what due to the fact of him breaking free from Mundus’ corruption. Lifting the weight of the dark souls has made him weak and in need of rest. Now he has awoken, he can return to the Devil May Cry series as the old Vergil we know and love.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
<3 ^ I've read that, honoured by the fact you PM'd me with such a fantastic concept for Vergil's return that wasn't a bucket of fail, but rather, awesome!

In fact, your entire concept rocks my damn socks off!

Alright, now I'm just ass kissing...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ If you were bi or gay I'd marry you for saying that :lol:

Locations

Devil May Cry: Dante’s shop, and state of business. This old run down shop needs a lot of work. It holds Devil Arms, some of which Dante doesn't use any more. A lot of demonic things can be found here, as well as a lot of magazines and posters of women. It holds a jukebox, and a working business phone and serves as Dante's communication point into the world of demon hunting. Just have the shop's password at the ready, and you have yourself an amazing Devil Hunter at your service.

Fallen Grace: A once busy and beautiful Ancient metropolis. This place was once hailed for its excellence and marvels. Boasting amazing skyscrapers and works of art. This City had everything, from beauty to glamour. Now, birthplace to a new terror, with demons sprawling the streets killing countless humans. That beauty has been lost, and now evil overlooks all that pass through. It is believed that a great power resides in this City... A power that can change the fate of any man, or any demon.

Realm Of Tortured Souls
-This is where Vergil’s story begins. This place holds inside it 1000 tortured souls. All these souls were innocent people that once resided inside the Castle of Mallet Island. The souls swarmed around in a pit for thousands of years... Trapped and kept there for 2000 years, until finally being released for Mundus' intentions.

Ancient Burial Grounds: The main location as for Vergil to break free. These Ancient Burial Grounds are where you are most likely to encounter The Grim Reaper type creatures. Those who serve Mundus, and their intentions are to kill humans and resurrect them as demons.

UPDATED

Sacrificial Chamber
: This is where we will find Dante. Having gotten himself stuck in the Underworld, Dante was confronted by the Hell-Keeper, who takes him prisoner. Dante is held there, for examination. Hearing plans that Dante’s blood will be shed, and that his body will be used as a sacrifice in order to raise Sparda’s true power, Dante fears for his survival. Haven; a demonic knight serving the Hell-Keeper breaks Dante free, revealing that he once helped Sparda 2000 years ago, and was a part of Vie De Marli *Sticking with the whole Devil May Cry 2 theme* But how much will it take to destroy the Hell-Keeper and break free from the Underworld?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
That's really Cool LOL
I Like The Fallen Grace it's Awesome
NICE! :)

*Nice Update I really Like It....LOL :):)

Koemi

half-breed
Nice concept LoD! +rep naturally ;)

like particularly Vergil's part - I'd definitely buy this game if it's for real.
customizable weapons - sweet! as if style- & weapon-switching aren't enough training for the fingers :D :D
dunno what to think of Nero's and Dante's part in the story still - not a bad idea, but something in my brain just saying "hmmm... huh?? :huh:"; but I would hold my comments there - seems like it's still in the introduction part, so it should get better when the story unfolds. I'll have to be patient :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Enemies

Chaos Knights -A highly intelligent breed of demonic knights. Using Demonic power from an ancient relic, these knights are under control of Diabolus. You will find these knights whilst travelling along Vergil's path. They work alone, so they aren't too much trouble. However, they possess demonic power and they are very well armoured.

Baby Phantoms -Much stronger than they were in Devil May Cry 1. These baby Phantoms can crawl onto you and bite away. Be sure to not get too swarmed by them, as in numbers they can be deadly… Even to Dante. You will find these enemies mainly whilst venturing on Dante and Nero's paths.

Sin Reapers: These horribly gruesome creatures live and serve under the Devil Emperor's control. These Sin Reapers intend to kill the innocent and resurrect them as demons, to help serve Mundus. They dress all in black, and can release deadly black smoke from their fingertips which can poison their enemies. They can float around, and can even transport through walls. They don't wear any protection, so they are easy to slash away at. Attacking them at the waist is most effective, as is at the head. They travel in groups of 3, and can be found in most dark environments. Where you can smell death, they are sure to be lurking in the shadows.

Frosts: Elite demons, sired by the Emperor of demon-kind. Frosts are all-purpose soldiers used in a variety of situations. Frosts encase themselves in ice to recover their strength, so quickly destroying their icy cocoon is key. You will mainly find these enemies at Fallen Grace, along Vergil's path. They work in large groups, so be on your feet.

Dispaters: These lizards wear tough armour, and move in groups of 4 or 5. Their speed is their speciality, and they can deliver deadly claw attacks. Try to avoid these creatures teeth too, as they can tear through most things. You will find these creatures along Vergil’s path mainly. They always gather and move around in the same type of environment, so they are sure to be around grassy areas. Be on your toes for these creatures.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoD if this was real, I'd be the first person to BUY IT!!!
This game concept is amazing and IT HAS TO BE REAL!!!!!!!
Ask Capcom if you can work for them lol! :lol:
Anyway I'm trying to say I absolutely love it :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks a bunch you guys :)

If you could also tell me how I can improve this, and what else you guys would like to see, then that would be great. I will be away for a while, so I don't want to see this die.

NOTE
: Lady's part has been updated, check previous posts. As have locations *check previous posts* And as have Bosses and Enemies *check previous posts*.

Skill up for Blue Rose, Ebony and Ivory and Summoned Swords.

Charge Shot: Can be purchased for Dante, Vergil and Nero. A fire shot imbued with powerful magic from Dante’s demonic side, and Nero’s right arm. For Vergil, he summons one gigantic sword instead of 8 small ones.

Charge Shot 2: Can be purchased for Dante, Vergil and Nero. Fire powerful magic that burns away at enemies. Any enemy standing in close proximity to a blazing target, will also be effected. Vergil fires summoned fire and lightning swords for devastating effects on his enemies.

Charge Shot 3: Can be purchased for Dante, Vergil and Nero. Fire power-filled bullets at enemies to hit them with violent magic that has quite an explosive aftershock. For Vergil, he fires one huge sword that can blast entire areas, leaving demons in pieces.

Skill Up For Vergil’s Yamato

Fast Draw: Vergil draws his Yamato quickly into several enemies, leaving them sliced into tiny portions.

Skill Up For Nero’s Red Queen

Split: Drop down from above with all your might to slice foes into a million pieces.

Split Strike
: Drop down from above with all your might to slice through foes, and then pull Red Queen back up to send them flying.

Abilities

Ariel Reviver: Can be purchased for Dante, Vergil and Nero. Once you have purchased this ability using proud souls, you will always have this at your side. Once in the air, fire down onto enemies. The more successful hits you pull off whilst airborne, will grant you more airtime-

Evil Nero

O .... M......G!!!

LoD, this is f'in incredible!

Make the damn game!

I want that piece!!!

+Rep on your next 1MIL posts!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I'll rep you too for saying that ;)

Thanks guys...

Last post has been updated...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know, it puts a huge smile on my face to read all of your comments :)

Some of you guys even saying that you'd buy this, and I haven't even begun on the missions yet :lol:

Bosses have been updated *check end of page 1*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks man +rep

*I have updated locations and bosses*

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
You have set up the Phantom to be randomly running around the place?

That is such a cool idea!!!

You would have to go hunt down the bosses, and they could show up in fun places!

Awsome, this looks sooooo cool!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks guys... As soon as I return I'll be updating Bosses, Enemies, Locations, Characters and adding in Weapons too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom