• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well.... Hah!
Who finished in DMC3 when the credits were going killing all those monsters???
Because when I went to IGN they said another movie or something will appear...
Maybe that could be a clue...hmmmmmm...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It is Vergil seeing Mundus. Giving as a clue to way he is Nelo Angelo in DMC1. Probably because he lost to Mundus and as manipulated by him.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So they could join forces!!!!
That would be the ultimate evil team!
And with Vergil, knowing much about Dante his twin bro.
And Mundud being the prince of darkness, having the power to do almost anything.
Could control Neros arm!!
In some way or the other......??:\

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They did not join forces>_<
Have you played DMC1 at all?
Vergil as Nelo Angelo is nothing compared to Mundus;)

dejastar

Devil done crying
After the whole F#$@ up that was DMC2 I just can't see Capcom moving away from the main story of the series, The sons of sparta.

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
well i think vergil did posses nero's arm and because of that nero took after vergil's features. white hair and demonic speed strength etc

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But he couldnt be born with the arm.
That sounds a bit wierd, I mean too wierd!
The white hair and red, black coat with gothic backrounds are in the Capcom genes for Devil May Cry.
So Im not sure about the Vergil and Nero looking like him.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Gilver;40573 said:
I thought I heard an interview with one of the guys making the game, (with a traslater)and he said that Nero's arm is a gift from God or something, because Dante is getting too old as a Devil Hunter and will need a replacement...but again, it was in the interview, yo umight be able to find it if you look.
But if its true then Vergil won't have a crappy part in the game.

I would imagine that Dante does not age like a human. I believe and hope, he'll be aroud for a long time. Besides, his father lived as a human for 2,000 years. Dante couldn't possible be getting too old.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Jigglypuff;43499 said:
lol this is why i dont come on because it just confuses me lol
I think I might get your point.
And by the way Nero isnt related to Dante at all.

Then what about Arius???
He couldnt have died by being shot and falling out a huge tall building!
"I was supposed to be king of this world!"-A
"Well. Heres your crown"-D
(Shot Arius through the wall.

dejastar

Devil done crying
well what if nero is the reincarnation of Sparta. he may just be so young that he can't exploit his powers yet. Games change the plot all the time(e.i Lui kang being killed in mortal kombat 5 and coming back in part 6.) Now this is just a thought so please take that in too consideration. But wouldn't that be something to right home to momma about, the ultimate face off, father vs. son!

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
I really don't know what to think.It really might be Vergil,but I'm just not sure.

dejastar;44818 said:
well what if nero is the reincarnation of Sparta. he may just be so young that he can't exploit his powers yet.

That is quite possible as well.

DemonSlayer6;44277 said:
Then what about Arius???
He couldnt have died by being shot and falling out a huge tall building!
"I was supposed to be king of this world!"-A
"Well. Heres your crown"-D
(Shot Arius through the wall.

And maybe this.
I don't know.I'd have to take this into deeper thought.
Just simply quoting possibilities;)

Mobfigurz

They cannot reincarnate Sparda and lets say that the Impossible happened, why would Sparda fight Dante or Vergil, a reincarnation is when the soul of a person is brought back and their form is altered, so Sparda would know his Children and wouldnt hurt them.

The dark knight

NO.I've told you people THOUSANDS OF TIMES!Nero is human and his arm has demonic powers.And if Vergil and Mundus DID control it how come it is helping him!?
DemonSlayer6;42738 said:
So they could join forces!!!!
That would be the ultimate evil team!
And with Vergil, knowing much about Dante his twin bro.
And Mundud being the prince of darkness, having the power to do almost anything.
Could control Neros arm!!
In some way or the other......??:\

Mobfigurz

The dark knight;44830 said:
NO.I've told you people THOUSANDS OF TIMES!Nero is human and his arm has demonic powers.And if Vergil and Mundus DID control it how come it is helping him!?

Even if Vergil is the Possessor, you have to remember that the possession is merely in the Arm, and Nero can control it, its a limb attached to his body, but the more power it gains, the deeper the possession will get, it will overcome his body and control him.

So if it were Vergil, of course he would allow his power to be used, its to his gain ultimately, cos Nero will become more dependent on the Arm and as his enemies get harder to defeat, the more he will rely on the Arm in battle, and thus giving the Arm more control which would lead to an entire possession.

dejastar

Devil done crying
Mobfigurz;44826 said:
They cannot reincarnate Sparda and lets say that the Impossible happened, why would Sparda fight Dante or Vergil, a reincarnation is when the soul of a person is brought back and their form is altered, so Sparda would know his Children and wouldnt hurt them.

Whats to say that he wouldn't fight them. Ore team up with one son because the other is getting to powerful?

Top Bottom