• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gosh I'm behind on Ultraman. I wrapped up Ginga and Ginga S and then stopped. I mean I saw the crossover in Ultraman X but I haven't watched X proper. I am ashamed of myself!
At this point Kyuranger can do no wrong in my eyes. It is just a great Sentai and it has a lovable cast. Build is giving me crazy W vibes right now and I like it. The suit is pleasing to look at and monsters of the week have a nice Go-Busters look to them.
However the loss of Ex-Aid's Poppy saddens me greatly.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
21433068_1774793902560854_5457192151933117222_n.jpg

Well look who showed up in mobile KR game too

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ginga was what brought me back into the Ultraman fold. I had only see reruns of original Ultraman before. So Ginga is my MMPR of sorts.

Their is a Kamen Rider mobile game?!

lorddemolatron

Premium
21462776_1776233879083523_3991852686161452589_n.jpg

I think i have too big luck in those gatchas in KR mobile game as i got good banner unit in one try

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's that time of the week again, time for Ultraman Geed episode 11.

So the secret is out, Moa knows that Riku is Geed and in turn he knows that she is an agent of the Alien Investigation Bureau. Similarly, the chief of the AIB heavily suspects Leito of being Ultraman Zero. This certainly sets up some interesting character dynamics later on...

Even though this episode was kinda filler-y, I'm super excited for next week's episode as the preview hints that the origins of Geed will be revealed.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
While Ginga's trapped in the school setting was goofy at times I liked that in forces the show to focus on the characters. You really care about the kids in that when Ginga S rolls around you have this feeling of: "Oh snap! It's so and so and continuity." Kamen Rider Build's theme is yummy and anyone who disagrees will get a boot to the head. I am not joking here people.
Next episode Lucky becomes "Gary Sue!" But at least he isn't as bad as previous reds. I am looking at you Daigo of Kyoryuger and here is the thing. I like Daigo. >_>

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Damn, this week's episode of Ultraman Geed went in hard.

So Riku/Geed's origins were finally. He's the genetically engineered offspring of Belial created solely to collect the Ultra Capsules as an Ultraman in order to resurrect Belial. But Riku is having none of it and rebels against his destiny and Kei/Belial. And so they have an epic fight that Kei barely wins and makes off with most of the Ultra Capsules. Thus with Ultraman Zero still out on his mission in space and Geed out of commission...who will protect humanity from Belial and his goons?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man is Lucky going to stick out like a sore thumb when lined up next to his powered up veterans. Red Buster Custom, red. Kyoryu Red Carnival, red. Zyuoh Whale, red. Orion Lion Red, WHITE! Big One from JAKQ has finally been usurped in the color department. Build's cast is adorable!
Misora is life and my waifu simply because she tried to cut a brother for disturbing her sleep. Sexy!

lorddemolatron

Premium
okay well be ready for next sentai series as they are now trade marked, and well im waiting for more info now:

Sentai 2018-Keisatsu Sentai Patranger (Sentai policeman) & Kaito Sentai Lupinranger (Sentai on thieves)

22045844_851701791656937_7923729512628036475_n.jpg

21765196_851701858323597_1031504164796073436_n.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bravo Kyuranger. You have managed to develop Naga into a actual character. The Naga from the first episode VS the current Naga is and are two completely different characters. AND! His "second form" as I call it makes sense and feels earned.
God, Kyuranger can do NO wrong in my eyes. Just bring back the original Kyu Globe dance and I will be complete! Build is keeping me on my seat what with its "who and what is Faust up too?" I love, love, love whenever Misora is on screen because her expressions are gif worthy. Hell I have several screen shots of Misora saved on my computer. Look at my Avatar (if still applicable) for God's sake.
However Kyuranger's consent reason to keep actors off screen is getting old. But at least the story covers up the reasons behind it. (Cough budget) Build suffers from being a kid's action show because while the fighting scenes are fun, this show shines brightly during the human drama. Plus wasn't that little girl in episode four adorable? I hope my (one day future) daughter is that cute.
@Lain First: How dare you change your name! :laugh: And 2nd Scour the Toei website and find me more info on Kyuranger and Build. Now! Do it now! :eek:

You should have never revealed your Japanese speaking skills. :bored: Be my conduit, CONDUIT! :bored:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Lain First: How dare you change your name! :laugh: And 2nd Scour the Toei website and find me more info on Kyuranger and Build. Now! Do it now! :eek:
But that would involve work and I don't do work for free. Or at all really, if I can help it.

You should have never revealed your Japanese speaking skills. :bored: Be my conduit, CONDUIT! :bored:
Hmm... perhaps I should keep quiet about all the other languages I speak.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah truthfully I am only interested in your Japanese skills. You're fine otherwise. Damn you! I need info.
You could scour the actors blogs and stuff, that is fun no? Damn it man, must you mess with my emotions?! :eek:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn it Toei. You kept the forms to a minimal in Ex-Aid but went n pooped all over Build? Seriously? Who do these forms benefit because Japan doesn't even sell action figures and a multitude of sound bits in a belt is fun at first, but quickly becauses neat. (I love the Gaburevolver and I regret nothing!)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yay!!!!! I adore Kamen Rider Kiva. But 19,800 Yen? Isn't that like 176.00 US dollars? @Lain You know Yen to US dollar right? Was my "guess-timate" right? Plus a new interview with Wataru? (School girl scream!)

Also Build and Kyuranger have upped the ante when it comes to comedy and writing and I love it. Also I don't think my computer can handle anymore pictures of Misora. Seriously her range of charm and silliness is fantastic. I haven't cared for "support characters" since Kamen Rider OOO.

Top Bottom