• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I feel I have to say this...

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
Bringerofchaos;102777 said:
I honestly believe that something was trying to get me when I was younger.
Once I was my bed and I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and they caught something moving in my closet. Staring through the darkness I could see that they were eyes. Dis-embodied eyes looking at me. In complete fear I closed my eyes, I could feel something getting, closer, then I felt it pulling, pulling me out of my bed.
I fought and fought to get my eyes open, but I couldn't.
I could feel and hear? My heart beating and soon with the greatest of ease they opened. I realized that I had been almost pulled off of my bed.
It was not like I had moved there in fear. My body was in a position as if I had been pulled.

I keep my eyes closed and went to sleep...

damn BoC:( i had a similar experience whenever i was 12 and i dreamt of this hideous witch that was hurting my immediate family and i... i tried to wake up and i couldn't and then i remember trying to open my eyes but it felt like she was right there waiting for me to open them and i couldn't open them at all i could do was cry with my eyes closed and then my mom saw me crying in my sleep and shook the hell out of me until i opened my eyes

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
You all should accept the darkness and gain power like I have!!:lol:

The paranormal is nothing to be afraid of neither are certian demons, or the dark power!!!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have had many...two of which I shared with Bringerofchoas via PM a while ago. I have had many...if anyone is curious about them they can either PM me or if you guys want i can post them here, (although i should say i am skeptical to do so, because some of them were pretty intense in more ways then one.)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Trish67;103151 said:
Tv mediums are full of bologna...epsecially that Derek guy from Most Haunted. He totally fakes being possessed to scare the host, Yvonne.

i know . i watched it on tv last week and i laughed so much ! hes such a liar !

trish67 please explain

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The dark knight;102701 said:
I believe in Heaven and Hell. I think you go to one or the other. If you stay on Earth.....go to Japan! WOO!

Hehe, I agree! *Jumps*
Okay, but on subject, I don't know about your whole paranormal sitch, I really haven't come across any ghosts or spirits, or anything... But I do know what the cause is. Normally this is because:
When a person kills themselves their soul stays on this earth for as long until the end of the world. So, it's possible that a person could have killed themselves in your house or something... I hope that helps a bit... (Sorry, I'm trying to make this as "Not scary" as possible!! O_O )

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Perhaps there's too much preoccupation with the dead these days - why not focus on the living? They're far more lively - not to mention better gamers...

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Trish67;103627 said:
I have had many...two of which I shared with Bringerofchoas via PM a while ago. I have had many...if anyone is curious about them they can either PM me or if you guys want i can post them here, (although i should say i am skeptical to do so, because some of them were pretty intense in more ways then one.)

if u post urs it would be better than anything else i heard today

Top Bottom