• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I feel I have to say this...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think we are going off topic guys... Let's stick to it, for example... Omenminator's experiences...

Evil Nero

omenminator;102844 said:
NOW i'm the one feeling victimised . you guys gave me support now your telling me to basically to shut up .!!!!!!!!!!
lod is in the wrong not me!!!!!!!!
i was the one who had the death not LOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

so your using the death as an excuse?
we're not telling you to shut up , we're telling you to end this already solved arguement which your carrying on.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
nero's#1hater;102850 said:
my aunt is also a wiccan i heard that some of them actually take care of bad demons and spirits is that true?

take care of bad spirts and stuff

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
my experience is not a excuse its real and has be proved !

i'm a wiccan to. thats how i saw my dead sister !

i had a paranormal exp on my last birhtday

i was in egypt and it was 12:30 pm i was returning back to the hotel to sleep when i saw a man attacked two girls and tried to steel there purse i wen tto them to try and talk to the man but he ran away. the two girls were no harmed and thay haven't lost anything. thayasked me to take them to there place as a bodyguard. at that time i got a flash back of something i red in the newspaper three weeks ago before that day.

" the police found 14th dead body the victim was a 22 years old male he was found dead in an apartmint he was ling on the floor naked like the victims before him all 14th victim were raped and then killed. the witness said that the victims were last seen with two girls who were attaked by a boy "
i got scared and refused to help them but after 30 minutes of crying i said yes to them. i took them to there lace and i was holding a pen in my hand just in case of emergancy. when we arrived at there place thay invited me for a cup of tea. i refused and then i had no choice but to say yes. when we entered the apartment i got afraid again . and that when that person came and graped my shoulder and asked me if i was afraid. i said to him yes without looking at him. then he asked me if i trust him and i said yes i do becuse his voice and way of speaking are not strange to me. so he said: ok let's do this and i felt that something walked through me. i looked at my hand and i freaked out becuse i could see my hand through his hand and then the next thing i know is that i was standing and the two girls and there brother were on the floor screaming from pain.i ran out and returned to my apartment and went to sleep and i saw everything happened when he took over my body. the next day i was asked to go to the police station becuse thay found my finger prints. so i told them everything but didn't tell them about him and the part where he took my body. so thay played the tape that was recorded the help conversation. and i lied to them by saing i don't know that voice becuse i know who that person was it was big boss from MGS3

if it wasn't for him i would've been the 15th

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I have seen and experienced the supernatural on many occasions. The definition of supernatural seems to vary from person to person, it would appear, but I have seen both good and bad stuff and dealt with it accordingly - I'm a Christian, so it's part of the job description ;)

I have no time for TV mediums who put out all these candles and mumble latin though - it's retarded and dangerous. They clearly have no idea who or what they are dealing with and to promise to "cast out evil spirits" from someone's home is foolhardy when you have no idea what you are doing. More often than not you end up in a worse state than before.

There is an unhealthy interest these days in the paranormal/occult/whatever you want to call it and people are often only playing with one side of things and have limited discernment and understanding of what they are getting themselves into.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angel;103121 said:
I have seen and experienced the supernatural on many occasions. The definition of supernatural seems to vary from person to person, it would appear, but I have seen both good and bad stuff and dealt with it accordingly - I'm a Christian, so it's part of the job description ;)

I have no time for TV mediums who put out all these candles and mumble latin though - it's retarded and dangerous. They clearly have no idea who or what they are dealing with and to promise to "cast out evil spirits" from someone's home is foolhardy when you have no idea what you are doing. More often than not you end up in a worse state than before.

There is an unhealthy interest these days in the paranormal/occult/whatever you want to call it and people are often only playing with one side of things and have limited discernment and understanding of what they are getting themselves into.

Tv mediums are full of bologna...epsecially that Derek guy from Most Haunted. He totally fakes being possessed to scare the host, Yvonne.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i've never heard a voice or anything but i sometimes feel there is unusual spiritual pressure in the air or atmosphere..i'm never afraid if they ever wanted to hurt me or something thats a just something i can't help.....

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Bringerofchaos;102777 said:
I honestly believe that something was trying to get me when I was younger.
Once I was my bed and I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and they caught something moving in my closet. Staring through the darkness I could see that they were eyes. Dis-embodied eyes looking at me. In complete fear I closed my eyes, I could feel something getting, closer, then I felt it pulling, pulling me out of my bed.
I fought and fought to get my eyes open, but I couldn't.
I could feel and hear? My heart beating and soon with the greatest of ease they opened. I realized that I had been almost pulled off of my bed.
It was not like I had moved there in fear. My body was in a position as if I had been pulled.

I keep my eyes closed and went to sleep...

This kind of stuff is why I sleep with my sword under the bed.:D

Top Bottom