• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I feel I have to say this...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Evil is the relection of man. Thus Evil lurks with the mirrior.

That is an amazing, and also true.

It all started when I was seven. Shortly after the death of my father. When I'd look into my mirror I'd see something, it was a large face, but features couldn't be made out, all that was visable was a mouth cutting down the lenth of its head. It has spike-like bumps on the sides and it would stare at me... To yours and my suprise I never feared it. I made me comfortable... Like a parent would. Once I got over my fathers death I didn't see it anymore.

I will share more soon...

It is sad if you don't believe me... Most don't.
As soon as anyone says something that doesn't fit in your labled crazy.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well im interested PM me and i'll tell you mine experinces cause i dont want to P*ss off DK

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
Bringerofchaos;102737 said:
Evil is the relection of man. Thus Evil lurks with the mirrior.

That is an amazing, and also true.

It all started when I was seven. Shortly after the death of my father. When I'd look into my mirror I'd see something, it was a large face, but features couldn't be made out, all that was visable was a mouth cutting down the lenth of its head. It has spike-like bumps on the sides and it would stare at me... To yours and my suprise I never feared it. I made me comfortable... Like a parent would. Once I got over my fathers death I didn't see it anymore.

I will share more soon...

It is sad if you don't believe me... Most don't.
As soon as anyone says something that doesn't fit in your labled crazy.

your story is kinda of like my story i never knew my dad and my mother abandon me when i was a kid. anyway i think that my dad die and maybe thats why i never knew him and he never knew me maybe my dad was trying to contact me and trying to say he was proud of me or something.so yeah i pretty much believe that my dad is watching over me and thats why i believe in the paranormal.kinda of wierd if you ask me:lol:

Keaton

Premium
Nice thread BoC, no-one can confirm or deny the existance of anything supernatural, therefore this cannot be a place for debate and flaming, only discussion ^__o

When I was a kid, everytime I returned home late at night, when the house was quiet and cold. My family asleep in their beds, I would always feel although someone was watching me through the darkness. Maybe there was someone, maybe I was a paranoid 14 year old lol. Even now as I lay in bed in the dark, listening to the absolute nothing a cold feeling settling in my stomach and I have to try everything to force the fear of death from my bones - man, maybe I have issues, maybe its a spirit trying to tell me something.

I may never know, but what I do know is that whatever lies beyond this world can only be discovered by abandoning life. Hum, the only plus side of death, not that I'm going to speed it up. but that doesn't mean I can't be afraid ^__o

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I honestly believe that something was trying to get me when I was younger.
Once I was my bed and I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and they caught something moving in my closet. Staring through the darkness I could see that they were eyes. Dis-embodied eyes looking at me. In complete fear I closed my eyes, I could feel something getting, closer, then I felt it pulling, pulling me out of my bed.
I fought and fought to get my eyes open, but I couldn't.
I could feel and hear? My heart beating and soon with the greatest of ease they opened. I realized that I had been almost pulled off of my bed.
It was not like I had moved there in fear. My body was in a position as if I had been pulled.

I keep my eyes closed and went to sleep...

Arwen

Lost Soul
I used to be a sorta medium in away when I was a kid. It's lessoned now cause it scared me. I just get how they feel when it is a powerful emotion. I think my gaurdian made it that way so I wouldn't b scared anymore.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Paranormal activity is something that I believe in, but not something I have experienced...

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
Bringerofchaos;102777 said:
I honestly believe that something was trying to get me when I was younger.
Once I was my bed and I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and they caught something moving in my closet. Staring through the darkness I could see that they were eyes. Dis-embodied eyes looking at me. In complete fear I closed my eyes, I could feel something getting, closer, then I felt it pulling, pulling me out of my bed.
I fought and fought to get my eyes open, but I couldn't.
I could feel and hear? My heart beating and soon with the greatest of ease they opened. I realized that I had been almost pulled off of my bed.
It was not like I had moved there in fear. My body was in a position as if I had been pulled.

I keep my eyes closed and went to sleep...

well what kind of spirit trys to harm you.i have read in books that when you have problems with spirits they are really not spirits they are demons atleast thats what they called them.

Evil Nero

I always thought I saw figures at the end of my bed , I thought it was my Grandma but who knows.

Another time , I saw a dark shadow crawling towards me like a masive spider-type figure. So I just closed my eyes and did nothing. I was fine but I swear I saw something!

BOC , i feel you , man. Don't feel afraid as there's people here that want to help you through this , me included. You feel like you need to talk about somethings then you can always PM me if you want.

I'm here for you =]

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm pretty sure that everyone has been in every square-inch of home? I haven't. I have never been in my basement or this little crawl space.
For two reasons.

One, I was by it once and heard talking and no one was down there.

Two, I was in that room and the door to the crawl space would beat like something was trying to get out everytime I would get near the door.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have experienced paranormal activity on more than one occasion. heres one.
i was in florida and staying in a hotel by a beach and i was checking in and i thoght nothing of the werid smell in my room . about 12am on the 4th of july 2003 i woke up to the sound of my tv on static . i did nt watch the tv that night ! i walked over to turn it off and it did. i fell a sleep again and woke up at 1 am to find the tv was on again ! i called down to reception and asked if there was a technical problem going on. they said NO !
then the most terrofying thing happened ..... i saw the ghost of my dead sister hannah . she died in a car crash in 1999 . . i spoke to her and she told me that i should change my life around . ! i visited her grave in new york a week later and saw her again this time laughing . i will never forget her !

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What a load of ********... Ghosts are a load of bull****, that's just what I believe...

Top Bottom