• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I feel I have to say this...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry... But sometimes my bdeliefs are so strong, that I'd do anything to control them. I'm sorry if I hurt you... b.

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
as i can see a lot of you have experience paranormal things i guess well all find out when we die.mesing with the death is dangerous.

Evil Nero

LordOfDarkness;102821 said:
Sorry... But sometimes my bdeliefs are so strong, that I'd do anything to control them. I'm sorry if I hurt you... b.

If your beleifs are so strong then why are you threatned by this thread? We're not trying to convert you. Its just something that WE believe thats all.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey, I feel victimised here... I'm not the bad guy. I just believe that ghosts and things, are not true, because I haven't been through what omenminator's been through :) I'm sorry omenminator....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i have no comment but i have confusion and lod isn't a bad guy...he is a good guy who doesn't belive in ghosts and ive learned to accept peoples beliefs over the years.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
confusion that ghost are real or that confusion that lod is a twat ?

lod i think that your a mis understood soul grom a another life whoes trying to get back to reality after your previous life as a another human being who
died in a terrible death

Evil Nero

omenminator;102832 said:
confusion that ghost are real or that confusion that lod is a twat ?

lod i think that your a mis understood soul grom a another life whoes trying to get back to reality after your previous life as a another human being who
died in a terrible death

LOD apologized , he explained himself and It wasn't aimed at you either. Stop being un-reasonable.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think people should get back on topic before they start ***** slapping each other. lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not trying to start any hatred towards me... I believe in what everybody else here has said, and I'm sorry that I didn't have much consideration earlier on... My beliefs always come first.

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
LordOfDarkness;102839 said:
I'm not trying to start any hatred towards me... I believe in what everybody else here has said, and I'm sorry that I didn't have much consideration earlier on... My beliefs always come first.

you're such a good friend rep from me:)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
im not being un-resonable...im just saying...some people don't belive certain things. for example some of you may not belive in god, or in a divine being at all. i am wiccan. i have many beliefs. and i am NOT going to force my beliefs on anyone here.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Evil Nero;102835 said:
LOD apologized , he explained himself and It wasn't aimed at you either. Stop being un-reasonable.

NOW i'm the one feeling victimised . you guys gave me support now your telling me to basically to shut up .!!!!!!!!!!
lod is in the wrong not me!!!!!!!!
i was the one who had the death not LOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
Trish67;102842 said:
im not being un-resonable...im just saying...some people don't belive certain things. for example some of you may not belive in god, or in a divine being at all. i am wiccan. i have many beliefs. and i am NOT going to force my beliefs on anyone here.

my aunt is also a wiccan i heard that some of them actually take care of bad demons and spirits is that true?

Top Bottom