• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I don't see how Donte's a douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
yeah im an ass that's why i don't have friends ;_;

Pfffffttt....I don't need friends I have b*tches.
images

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Okay now that has been settled on to Japanese women.

Mizuki Horii
images

Yoko Matsugane
images

Hitomi Tanaka
images

Anna Natsuki
P0LF8ZlGXx7It6XVuK0JjH61zeSJKRRr4XixGXWB4JpL0tOMxDPi_rAXDivSCgYmdg=w124

Miyabi Isshiki
who-is-Miyabi-Isshiki-is-star-or-no-star-Miyabi-Isshiki-celebrity-vote.jpg

Yuuri Himeno
japanese-gravure-idol-yuuri-himeno-in-a-blue-one-piece-swimsuit-600x900-150x150.jpg

I think I should stop before this escalates into something extremely pervy.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think he means wake up next to a hot chick when she isn't wearing any make up. Yeah, seeing a chick with makeup, then in the morning when makeup is all over the pillow and you see the real face....it's like being lied to.
makeup-vs-no-makeup-11.jpg

All (or most) girls look pretty bad without at least 1% of make up.
Makeup helps, but also her hair is more tidy, fake eyelashes on top and bottom, contact lenses to make eyes bigger, and she is smiling which makes her look better.

I think it just creates problems for everyone. Women have to live up to impossible beauty standards and men learn to jack off to a lie.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Loopy is kinda angry in this :p
Not angry. If I was angry, I would use this :mad:

I was just saying how it causes problems for both men and women. The only people who benefit are the makeup and plastic surgery industry. And they are now targeting men and trying to make them feel bad too.

Okay now that has been settled on to Japanese women.

Mizuki Horii
images

Yoko Matsugane
images

Hitomi Tanaka
images

Anna Natsuki
P0LF8ZlGXx7It6XVuK0JjH61zeSJKRRr4XixGXWB4JpL0tOMxDPi_rAXDivSCgYmdg=w124

Miyabi Isshiki
who-is-Miyabi-Isshiki-is-star-or-no-star-Miyabi-Isshiki-celebrity-vote.jpg

Yuuri Himeno
japanese-gravure-idol-yuuri-himeno-in-a-blue-one-piece-swimsuit-600x900-150x150.jpg

I think I should stop before this escalates into something extremely pervy.
Ouch! Some of them look like they'll have back problems later with huge chests like that.
As for getting implants, unless it's for post operative reconstruction, then it's not worth it. Too many risks and complications with breast implants. Some leak dangerous chemicals into the body, some are misshapen, and one lady had her chest explode in a plane...she died.>_<

Anecdotal, but a friend of mine is getting her large chest reduced surgically because it makes her back hurt, also she hates men staring and treating her like she is an easy slut because of her chest.

My friend has also been in South Korea.The clubs there are full of fake korean women who are full of plastic surgery.Especially for their eyes.
I sincerly don't understand why they try to look like western women when they got that natural beauty that western women long to have:/ . I still prefer natural over fake,but I think that's a matter of preferences : D.
And you weren't lying about them being a little 'horny' when they see men from west,they're quite slutty despite those cute K-pop girl groups we see on tv and on internet xD.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Not angry. If I was angry, I would use this :mad:

I was just saying how it causes problems for both men and women. The only people who benefit are the makeup and plastic surgery industry. And they are now targeting men and trying to make them feel bad too.

Ouch! Some of them look like they'll have back problems later with huge chests like that.
As for getting implants, unless it's for post operative reconstruction, then it's not worth it. Too many risks and complications with breast implants. Some leak dangerous chemicals into the body, some are misshapen, and one lady had her chest explode in a plane...she died.>_<

Anecdotal, but a friend of mine is getting her large chest reduced surgically because it makes her back hurt, also she hates men staring and treating her like she is an easy slut because of her chest.

1000 ways to die....I saw that too.

I also know of this (white) girl who had no booty (if that is the right terminology) and she wanted to impress a rapper so she injected something into her butt to make it bigger but later ending up pushing daisies on the dance floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom