• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I don't see how Donte's a douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had actually lived in Europe for seven months... and never went. I regret it to this day. :(

Still, it's not easy going to a foreign country on your own, and I the reason I was in Europe was because I knew the people I was working and living with (group apartments -- it was an overseas project).
I see.I understand why,being in a country where you don't know anyone,also the language and traditions ..it's really hard to accommodate.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I see.I understand why,being in a country where you don't know anyone,also the language and traditions ..it's really hard to accommodate.
Thank you for being so understanding.

castlevania_twilight_by_rocko_koko-d2ui85f.jpg

:troll:

I actually had a couple of Romanian friends while I was there. They were a blast to hang out with.
I know the song is actually called "Dragostea Din Tei", but everyone will forever know it as "Numa Numa" lol.

I see a lot of people want to visit Romania. ^^
It's a really nice country,a lot to see,sadly,it's in the state that it is due to the political system...
Don't worry LysseC,I have trouble with traveling to other countries from this reason too :'D...Maybe one day I will be able to travel more,because I love it.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I had actually lived in Europe for seven months... and never went. I regret it to this day. :(

Still, it's not easy going to a foreign country on your own, and I the reason I was in Europe was because I knew the people I was working and living with (group apartments -- it was an overseas project).
i went to Hong Kong 2 months ago needless to say my right hand is really muscular :troll:

Thank you for being so understanding.

castlevania_twilight_by_rocko_koko-d2ui85f.jpg

:troll:

I actually had a couple of Romanian friends while I was there. They were a blast to hang out with.
I know the song is actually called "Dragostea Din Tei", but everyone will forever know it as "Numa Numa" lol.

Ah,this song.
I remember it,when I was little I used to sing it with my friends,it was such a hit at its time xD. I still don't know how it came to be so popular in other countries :lol: .These guys (O-zone) made good disco songs xD

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
i went to Hong Kong 2 months ago needless to say my right hand is really muscular :troll:
DID A LOT OF REACH-AROUNDS, DID YA!? (joking, lol)

But I really do envy the fact that you went to Hong Kong. I myself want to go to Shanghai really bad.

Tokyo is probably my favorite place on Earth (I've never been there, but it's still my favorite), but a lot more people speak Mandarin so, I thought it would be better to learn that.

Besides, the original concept of the "Ninja" came from China (most of "their" ideas came from The Art of War).

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Tokyo is on my list of favourite cities to go to.
Japanese culture is one of the most beautiful ^^.
Also,if you think about it,chinese invented a lot of things,but europeans stole from them.Most of the inventions you see at the British Museum are made by chinese.
I'm almost 100% positive that they "stole" the idea (or some ideas) of "spying" from them, too. I can't find too many site pages on Medieval spies, but everyone knows that wet work was almost as rampant in Europe during the Middle Ages as it was in Asia.

It was a necessity when it came to war intelligence.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
sadly i couldn't see much of it because my dad was there with me lol :p
That's too bad. But at least you got to go to Hong Kong, holy crap. The closest I can get to that is by playing "Sleeping Dogs".

I remember playing Shenmue... that was the first time I had wanted to go to Japan. I played "Yakuza", but it's not quite the same. Still, it was nice being able to explore "Virtual Tokyo".

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
aw man i remember how i sh*t my pants when i got Sleeping Dogs limited edition i had to create an HK account to get dlcs but just when i got the dlcs my ps3 crashed and deleted the account i forgot the pass too :C
Really?? I am so sorry. Allow me to ease your pain with another HK vid.

On a random note: Yakuza carry katanas sometimes. If people think that swords have no place in combat nowadays, they should look around and see how many people are carrying extendable batons or anything else that resembles a sword.

Another random note: I think every city in the world should be as "futuristic" as the "high-quality" ones in Asia. Just my own personal opinion.

Um, I don't mean to say that other Asian cites aren't "high-quality", it's just that you can tell how much work they put into building them. It was just an expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom