• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I don't see how Donte's a douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i went to Hong Kong 2 months ago needless to say my right hand is really muscular :troll:

I wonder why???

Beautiful-Girls-Wallpaper-and-Hot-Girls-Pictures.jpg
10562236_906151.jpg
images
images

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I was wrong. It was called a "Whip Staff" and it's used in Wushu (kung-fu) and Tai Chi. I like Tai Chi because it's reported to keep you young by exercising your organs along with your muscles.

Whoops, now I'm thinking about HK girls again (for obvious reasons). :troll:

I wonder why???

Beautiful-Girls-Wallpaper-and-Hot-Girls-Pictures.jpg
10562236_906151.jpg
images
images

Thanks Nero.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I was wrong. It was called a "Whip Staff" and it's used in Wushu and Tai Chi. I like Tai Chi because it's reported to keep you young by exercising your organs along with your muscles.

Whoops, now I'm thinking about HK girls again (for obvious reasons). :troll:

Thanks Nero.

Your welcome and I got more.

Also what is HK girls??

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
You know those women get plastic surgery and wear loads of makeup to look like that. I wouldn't want to wake up next to one.>_<
You're right. I'd rather wake up next to a whip-staff.
It's good for whippin'.:troll:
(Seriously though, I can think of several uses: Iaido (Vergil) fighting style, cane, extendable baton, hidden sword, and extendable "two-section staff" (long nunchucks). That's a lot of possibilities with for a stick.)

you scum XD
Yes. Yes I am. But that's what you get for going to Hong Kong and bragging about it. :lol:
(Seriously though, it was a fascinating story.)

Edit:
it's gonna be a busy day.....for my right hand :troll:
You and be both both, pal.
(Only with my left, because I need the right one for the mouse. :troll::troll::troll::troll:)

Edit:
but I know plenty of hot Korean babes
Dude... I heard South Korean women practically jump on western men. I heard it from a guy who went to Seoul himself, and I don't think he was lying.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
You're right. I'd rather wake up next to me whip-staff.
It's good for whippin'.:troll:

Yes. Yes I am. But that's what you get for going to Hong Kong and bragging about it. :lol:
(Seriously though, it was a fascinating story.)
Edit:

You and be both both, pal.
(Only with my left, because I need the right one for the mouse. :troll::troll::troll::troll:)
and that mouse is...? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom