• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I don't see how Donte's a douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
no i'm not a midget >.> i would try a tall girl but most tall girls wants their bf to be taller than themselves
As girls mature and become women, most seem to outgrow that opinion. If the guy is nice and confident, they will date them.
It's like, some of my friends date guys who are chubby while the women are very slim. But they tell me the man is kind, makes good jokes and is good company in contrast to guys at the gym with muscles who are rude, perverts and pushy.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Well it makes sense since foreigners did do this to them.

_40009431_nagasaki238.jpg
Nagasaki.jpg
hiroshima_and_nagasaki_victims_nuclear_bombing.jpg

All because they wanted to know what it would do.

Being called barbarians sounds pretty proper.

In our defense, we didn't drop the second until they refused to surrender and kept kamikazi bombing our ships.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Kinda...put it this way, it's not nice to hear it.>_< Usually means you've messed up somehow.

It means more like 'outsider' or 'alien person' or 'foreign person'. Basically 'not Japanese'.

Nope, just because you're foreign doesn't mean you get a lot of ladies. If you're not attractive, then they won't go for you. Plus. foreign guys are banned from some places due to fears of STD, crime and not knowing the proper way to do things.

I didn't say you'll score because you're a foreigner. I said you'll score since there are a lot less relationships among Japanese people in Japan...meaning more singles or single people than before meaning a higher chance of picking up a date due to the a lot of singles EVEN IF your foreign.

Granted looks play a big part....although not all women (Western, Japanese, or etc) are shallow.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
In our defense, we didn't drop the second until they refused to surrender and kept kamikazi bombing our ships.

Not to sound rude but America bombed 2 cities of innocent civilians.

Suicide bombing WARships and killing soldiers sounds fair especially since your at war.

America that day were no better than the Nazis in their actions although in America's defense....their crime against humanity wasn't full of evil intent like the Nazis and not as much people died compared to what the Nazis did.

But I guess it was a necessary evil......maybe.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I didn't say you'll score because you're a foreigner. I said you'll score since there are a lot less relationships among Japanese people in Japan...meaning more singles or single people than before meaning a higher chance of picking up a date due to the a lot of singles EVEN IF your foreign.
But if Japanese are having fewer relationships with their own people, why would they have relationships with foreigners?
Stress and society is a big factor in not having relationships in Japan, and dating a foreigner would be more stress than a Japanese date, especially if the foreigner does not speak or read Japanese.

Granted looks play a big part....although not all women (Western, Japanese, or etc) are shallow.
Japanese women are as shallow as other woman. Pick up a few Japanese fashion magazines and you'll get the idea. They like dating pretty boys and ikemen. They don't touch average looking guys.

Bad things were done by all sides. War is just terrible- period.

that's the kind of guy i am :p but for some reason they all go for pushy,muscular,a-holes who wear tight jeans 24/7 -_-
Soon, women like that will learn that jerk guys are not worth it. If they do not learn, sadly they end up a single mother, and then look for a nice man to raise the child. >_<

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
that's the kind of guy i am :p but for some reason they all go for pushy,muscular,a-holes who wear tight jeans 24/7 -_-

How old are you?

Cause Loopy is right.

I do remember a survey showing that women's priorities when it came to men are drastically different in college and beyond when compared to high school or early college.

Plus I think any guy or women can become very attractive if they tried......not if they're face was f*cked up by something.

ugly-people-04.jpg

I hope this isn't real.

Agent47_89

Not to sound rude but America bombed 2 cities of innocent civilians.

Suicide bombing WARships and killing soldiers sounds fair especially since your at war.

America that day were no better than the Nazis in their actions although in America's defense....their crime against humanity wasn't full of evil intent like the Nazis and not as much people died compared to what the Nazis did.

But I guess it was a necessary evil......maybe.

I think a large chunk of East Asia is still pretty ****ed at what Japan did to them during and before the war.
I think they had their own equivalent of Nazi experiments.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
How old are you?

Cause Loopy is right.

I do remember a survey showing that women's priorities when it came to men are drastically different in college and beyond when compared to high school or early college.
Yep, at first it is all fun and games, dating jerks, then it's like a light goes on. They've had too many bad experiences with jerks and start looking for a guy with nice personality.
Plus I think any guy or women can become very attractive if they tried......not if they're face was f*cked up by something.

ugly-people-04.jpg

I hope this isn't real.
It is hydrocephalus? Poor guy. Looks like some kind of bown growth problem. He shouldn't be in a site about ugly people. Even having a site like that is cruel.

I think a large chunk of East Asia is still pretty ****ed at what Japan did to them during and before the war.
Yep, the Japanese did some very terrible things too. That's why people of my grandparent's generation do not like Japanese.
Also before the war, Japan was known for trying to take over other places. My Japanese teacher explains this by saying 'we are very sorry, but we needed the land'.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Oh yes I know about how the Japanese soldiers would abduct females from outside countries (Korea, China, Malaysia, you get it) and have them as prisoners and later have each of the soldiers (I heard all of the soldiers) have sex (well rape) with each or some of the girls so they can have an ego boost when they go to war.

I say no all the soldiers it would take a lot of time for e said each and every soldier to have sex with every girl before going to battle.

Anyway after WWII many countries still hate Japan for it and a majority of the Japanese public refuses to admit or acknowledge said accusations.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yep, the Japanese did some very terrible things too. That's why people of my grandparent's generation do not like Japanese.
Also before the war, Japan was known for trying to take over other places. My Japanese teacher explains this by saying 'we are very sorry, but we needed the land'.

Same can be said about the British/Europeans and the Americans as how they took land from the Native Americans and later Mexicans.

Plus living in the Age of Imperialism (mid 1800s to early 1900s) as a really small island country I can understand why.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Oh yes I know about how the Japanese soldiers would abduct females from outside countries (Korea, China, Malaysia, you get it) and have them as prisoners and later have each of the soldiers (I heard all of the soldiers) have sex (well rape) with each or some of the girls so they can have an ego boost when they go to war.
They called them 'comfort women'. Took them from wherever they could.
I say no all the soldiers it would take a lot of time for e said each and every soldier to have sex with every girl before going to battle.
They either had sex with prostitutes in the area, or with abducted girls, they had their way with them when they could.
Anyway after WWII many countries still hate Japan for it and a majority of the Japanese public refuses to admit or acknowledge said accusations.
They don't want to talk about it because of saving face and looking bad on the world stage. The Japanese also did bad things to their own people. Like in Okinawa. They told people to kill themselves so that American foreigners did not get them.
What gets me is, why is there now an American military base at Okinawa after all that? Then again, the residents are not happy about Americans being there, especially after a few soldiers went on a drunk rape of local women.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
They don't want to talk about it because of saving face and looking bad on the world stage. The Japanese also did bad things to their own people. Like in Okinawa. They told people to kill themselves so that American foreigners did not get them.
What gets me is, why is there now an American military base at Okinawa after all that? Then again, the residents are not happy about Americans being there, especially after a few soldiers went on a drunk rape of local women.

Was it American soldiers???

EDIT:

I see someone else also took AP World History.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I heard DmC Dante is considered sexy over there.

I know he is a game character but he looks realistic.

242417-header.jpg

How rugged and manly are you?

Black, 6'0, 140" slightly more muscular than the average person, couple of scars in assorted areas. The glasses are the only thing that doesn't fit.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Was it American soldiers???

EDIT:

I see someone else also took AP World History.
In my Japanese lectures, we are told a lot about the history and what happens now. Teacher tries to be as honest as possible, even with sensitive subjects.

that's....wow
Yep, terrible. Shame that a few bad soldiers ruin it for all. Now they have a curfew to return to base before dark. But it is making Japanese-American relationships uneasy.

I do know of a funny story when a drunk Engish man took all his clothes off and ran naked into the Imperial garden, but the police could not stop him....not sure why. One guy against many police should be easy. Maybe it was because the man was naked and foreign?:lol:

Black, 6'0, 140" slightly more muscular than the average person, couple of scars in assorted areas. The glasses are the only thing that doesn't fit.
Now I'm wonderinf what Dante with glasses would look like.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Okay your not as tall as skyscraper your not that scary.....140 lbs....really and your slighly more muscular than the average person? Dude I'm 135 lbs and I'm barely that muscular (I have a nice chest, decent abs, but my arms could use some work).

Where do you have your scars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom