• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Would You Kill Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I've died many times playing Dante... lol so, why do extreme measures have to be taken to work?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Saix;118444 said:
I've died many times playing Dante... lol so, why do extreme measures have to be taken to work?

i love that answer ........... i give u rep :lol::lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118360 said:
So is Sparda. The dominant genes on Dante can put him into a shape-shifting sort of manner.
His dominate human gene means he can't do that.

There's no Easter egg.
Ab easter egg is something thats hidden and it's really good.
A.K.A Magin form was an easter egg. If Dante never broke into in a cutscene then it doesn't exist. And if you still believe it does that means Dante dieing durring gameplay counts.

Being stubborn for nothing is considered an act of stupidity, no offense intended.
I totally agree with you.

Evil Nero

right so lets some this up.

DA, you have provided no evidence that Dante can't withstand radiation and other forms of death delivering chemicals.
Duty noted that demons are far more easy to kill then half-demons so making his demon side the dominant one does not help your contradictions.

The majin form - This isn't canon. This is achieved when your on low health on DMC2. As you state that Dante is invincible as you say, he would have never achieved this form if it was canon.

Dante does heal pretty fast. You never see a mark on him when he's impaled.

If logic does not apply to the DMC then there would be no need for this forum. Capcom gains most of there idea's from fans. The evidence is DMC3 as people hated DMC 2 Dante's moody appearance.

I know Dante's a game character but were taking him out of his 3d world and seeing if there is any inventive ways to kill him, I didn't aim for this thread to be full of people's fan-boy opinions.

I've said my part.

Sparda™

Dante has dominant Demonic blood. If he'd have the human one dominant, he wouldn't Devil Trigger in the first place, nor have all the abilities of a demon.

Evil Nero, If you really think Capcom will give nukes to Dante's enemies then go and play Devil May Cry again. Devil May Cry 3 is considered the best game, and all like Dante's cocky attitude, what are you talking about.

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;118460 said:
Dante has dominant Demonic blood. If he'd have the human one dominant, he wouldn't Devil Trigger in the first place, nor have all the abilities of a demon.

Evil Nero, If you really think Capcom will give nukes to Dante's enemies then go and play Devil May Cry again. Devil May Cry 3 is considered the best game, and all like Dante's cocky attitude, what are you talking about.

You clearly didn't understand me. This thread is about methods to kill Dante. Its clearly un-canon, it's more fun than anything real.

Give it a rest, please. Might as well lock this thread, all you've done is turn this into a debate which I clearly had no intention to do.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I agree. For future reference I believe at the slightest sign of something like this starting the thread should be locked.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Dante Aseroth;118255 said:
Realize this. Dante is more a demon than a human. Trish is 100% a demon, no matter how human she looks. So was Sparda.

Get It?! Got It?! Good.

you are unfortunely only half correct here, my friend....Trish is half and half like Dante... she was perhaps once 100% but somehow now she is half human....remember the end of DMC 1....

Mundus fades away into his portal, and Trish and Dante run to each other]
Dante: "Trish!"
Trish: "Dante! Dante, I...I..."
[Trish starts to cry.]
Dante: "Trish...devils never cry... These tears, tears are a gift only humans have."
They realize that the sewers are still collapsing.]
Trish: "We're too late!"
Dante: "No, Trish. It's never too late."
[With the whole roof collapsing, an airplane falls in front of them.]
Dante: "And we humans, never give up... are you ready?"
Trish: "Yes."

and i have volume 5 of play magazine's girls of gaming...in which both Trish and Lady are featured in...and this is what it says about Trish....
Trish, the devil slayin', half demon seductress from devil may cry 1 may have turned out to be clone of protagonist Dante's mother, but that doesn't make her any less hot. Her role in DMC 4's storyline remains unknown but there is little doubt she'll be serving up her trademark devil beatdowns in style.

obivously i obtained that magazine before dmc 4 came out. and that magazine is endorsed by all gaming companies..

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
To all of the above (apart from trish67) i think the Arguments on this thread is pointless and off topic.......... the thread is named How would u Kill Dante , Not ways off saying the same point and going off topic .

Please ........... as u all know many thread have been closed as the result of Arguments and this would be the same .... i like this thread and the Arguing is ruining it ....... And one last point this whole forum is called DEVIL MAY CRY not ARUGING MAY CRY

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i had to say that about Trish i realize it was off topic....but to get back on topic.....i will say this I argee with DA.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
PLEASE STOP SAYING THREAD CLOSED, PEOPLE.

And I'm going to start deducting rep points from you guys from now on when you derail a thread into pointless and childish arguments. You are clearly incapable of following even simple instructions, you cannot listen to simple warnings and there are very few threads left in this place that haven't been sullied by petty immature rows between people who ought to know better. You make such a song and dance over who is supposedly more mature than the other - you're being little brats right now.

Frankly I'm hugely disappointed in all of you.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angel;118513 said:
PLEASE STOP SAYING THREAD CLOSED, PEOPLE.

And I'm going to start deducting rep points from you guys from now on when you derail a thread into pointless and childish arguments. You are clearly incapable of following even simple instructions, you cannot listen to simple warnings and there are very few threads left in this place that haven't been sullied by petty immature rows between people who ought to know better. You make such a song and dance over who is supposedly more mature than the other - you're being little brats right now.

Frankly I'm hugely disappointed in all of you.

Pardon me, but you can deduct rep?
Wow, thats news to me.

And sorry 'bout me behavior.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You don't need to apologise; that's not what I'm trying to achieve here. I'm trying to get people to remember why they joined and what an amazing community they have built together since this place was created - it's just a shame this site is getting ruined with people arguing and going very much off topic.

I have unfettered access to everyone's user profiles (but obviously not passwords or other sensitve info) and can alter rep levels accordingly. Nothing else seems to have stopped the endless arguments so maybe knocking down the rep everyone is oh-so-proud of might make a difference - especially seeing as to get it back would take an age considering you can only rep one point at a time now. Don't want to do it, but no one is paying the slightest bit of attention to being asked repeatedly to stop behaving like this.

Now, we either get back to the topic at hand or let it die - whichever comes first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom