• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Would You Kill Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Nero

I'm sorry it got out of hand, really =]

some people just can't have some fun without it getting serious.

sorry, again.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
okay back on topic people because i think this can create some really interesting debates and it has....already....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tell him he's ugly and has no dress sense. And a small penis. That ought to do it.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Lol. I mentioned something about his weakness is being sodomized earlier, lol, but thats probably taking it too far.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It stands to reason - I think the only person Dante truly loves is himself. Take that away from him and he might as well curl up and die...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angel;118543 said:
Tell him he's ugly and has no dress sense. And a small penis. That ought to do it.

yes lol.....i think he is cocky enough to go wtf? and laugh.....but if not it would just depress him a little.

Esura

Trish67;118567 said:
off topic ask me in PM....

nvm
you guys were talking about Dante having a small penis so I slipped in, "Why do you think Trish left Devil May Cry?" get it?

please dont ruin this joke, ROFL

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
In case you haven't already figured it out i pretty much indentify as Trish around here...i tend to refer to myself as Trish. and say things like "I never said that" etc.

Esura

Trish67;118581 said:
In case you haven't already figured it out i pretty much indentify as Trish around here...i tend to refer to myself as Trish. and say things like "I never said that" etc.

Lol. I remember Trish on DMC4 said, "Dark Esura.....you are SO sexy"

JK

Esura

Trish67;118585 said:
yeah cause i don't remember saying that.....

LOL

You really like Trish huh? I did too, until they created Lady. You would of been top dog lead female if it wasn't for Lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom