• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Would You Kill Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

^ Nice going. You even play Devil May Cry.

The fact that Trish was Gloria, proves that demons have shape-shifting abilities. So, here you go down.

Dante's Majin form is a representation of Sparda's Devil Trigger. Since you know so much, mister, you should know that by evolving his demonic powers, Dante's DT will begin to look more like his fathers.

Evolution, Ryan, evolution.

What you think is right, It's not what It is right. Distinguish these things in your head. Put some boundaries or something.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth;118237 said:
^ You can as well forget of human-made weaponry, which includes nuclear, thermonuclear, biological, chemical, viral - everything like that is useless against Dante.

You never answered the question, can you please supply me with evidence that proves the contrary? I'd appreciate that.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;118306 said:
You never answered the question, can you please supply me with evidences that proves the contrary? I'd appreciate that.

Simple.

In the Devil May Cry universe, Dante is the god.

Sparda™

In the Devil May Cry universe, Dante is the God. Nothing can kill him in his habitat. Proof?! Read the pages.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante can be hurt, and very badly too. I wonder if Trish hadn't shoved Dante out of the way of Mundus' first mega blast, what would have happened? (Before Dante becomes super powerful in Sparda form in DMC1)

At full power, Dante cant't be touched, I think DMC2 is the last one chronologically and, in the cutscenes, he never receives so much a a scratch from any enemies or bosses. He also has various ways of controlling time throughout the series giving him a pretty damn unfair advantage over any advarsary. I mean would you mess with super Dante in quicksilver style, I think not. (I know that that's actually in the later DMCs but odds are he's not forgotten it, let's face it, in DMC2 that would have made the game even more ridiculously easy.):D

I can't see Dante receiving much scarring after DMC2, can you? (Chronologically speaking)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118263 said:
^ Nice going. You even play Devil May Cry.

The fact that Trish was Gloria, proves that demons have shape-shifting abilities. So, here you go down.
Rish can do that because she is FULL demon.

^ Dante's Majin form is a representation of Sparda's Devil Trigger. Since you know so much, mister, you should know that by evolving his demonic powers, Dante's DT will begin to look more like his fathers.
Look mister, I'm simply going off of what you said.
If it isn't the story it doesn't exist. Majin form was a easter egg.

^ What you think is right, It's not what It is right. Distinguish these things in your head. Put some boundaries or something.
Do the same.

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;118358 said:
Rish can do that because she is FULL demon.

So is Sparda. The dominant genes on Dante can put him into a shape-shifting sort of manner.

Look mister, I'm simply going off of what you said.
If it isn't the story it doesn't exist. Majin form was a easter egg.

There's no Easter egg.

Do the same.

Being stubborn for nothing is considered an act of stupidity, no offense intended.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I agree with Bringer, Dante isnt THAT invulnerable. If Vergil can die, Dante can die.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118365 said:
It's pointless really. Vergil isn't dead.

Vergil is dead! Unless Capcom says otherwise, Vergil is dead to me. There is no evidence to pinpoint that he is alive so I conclude that he is DEAD! Nothing anyone says on DMC.org will make me change my mind! Capische!?

Sparda™

Dark Esura;118372 said:
Vergil is dead! Unless Capcom says otherwise, Vergil is dead to me. There is no evidence to pinpoint that he is alive so I conclude that he is DEAD! Nothing anyone says on DMC.org will make me change my mind! Capische!?

Dude! Capcom has made no confirmation on his death. Capisci?!

*Learn Italian for God's Sake*...<_<

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118373 said:
Dude! Capcom has made no confirmation on his death. Capisci?!

*Learn Italian for God's Sake*...<_<

*put plugs in my ear*

and I'm just learning Italian....jerk

Sparda™

From now on, I'm not responsible of what the person above me, Dark Esura is doing.

You need to have guts to insult me.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118381 said:
From now on, I'm not responsible of what the person above me, Dark Esura is doing.

You need to have guts to insult me.

Who the hell do you think you are!?
Look, I'm done, before I say something I'll regret.

Sparda™

I apologize to the staff and the members for all this off-topicness caused by me...

^ I treat everyone as equal. If they act childishly and insult, then, I let them alone in their own misery. There's nothing worse than indifference and being ignored.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118394 said:
I apologize to the staff and the members for all this off-topicness caused by me...

^ I treat everyone as equal. If they act childishly and insult, then, I let them alone in their own misery. There's nothing worse than indifference and being ignored.

Word.
I apologise too for my behavior. Sorry Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom