• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Would You Kill Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
An only possible method of killing Dante would be decapitation; which is highly unlikely to ever happen; given that his wounds heal instantly.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Factoid: As Dante is demonic, odds are he is immortal, what he likely is not is invincible. I think beheading would be the only way to kill him. Arguably, cutting off his arms and legs would at least slow him down a bit.

Radiation: no. As Dante is demonic I reckon he could stand at least as much radiation as the bacterium Deinococcus Radiodurans, the natural king of radiation endurance which can stand a massive 1.5 million rads. Humans die at exposure of 1,000 rads. If Dante was obliterated by the initial blast, then yes, otherwise, no. If a bacterium can survive all those rads then Dante certainly can!:D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^ you were the one who thought Arkham would have killed Dante had Vergil not intervened.

I think there must be a way, he's not God, for crying out loud. He'd definitely be difficult to kill, perhaps definitely impossible for a being of lesser power.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Dante is obviously immortal, but he can also visibly age. So, if he grows old chances are *he* will want to die.. let's face it, who wants to live an eternity looking like a dried up plum? And he'll probably loose his hair and won't want to show his face anywhere, poor poor Dante :p

Sparda™

The Phantarch;118114 said:
^ you were the one who thought Arkham would have killed Dante had Vergil not intervened.

I think there must be a way, he's not God, for crying out loud. He'd definitely be difficult to kill, perhaps definitely impossible for a being of lesser power.

Yes, because Dante had his powers growing by that time. You realize that, don't you?

In the current Dante we're talking about?! Killing him? Better make a video game about 1000 ways to attempt killing Dante.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118096 said:
In fact, no.

Dante has no vital points. Vergil stabbed him with the Rebellion through the heart and nothing happened.
Dante was NEVER stabbed in his heart. Please look up where the heart is located.

And a nuke could ass **** Dante and any of the DMC cast at that.

Maybe not Mundus.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I promised myself I wouldn't reply...But I have to.

I put this to you, immortality generally means that you don't AGE either, which is clearly what Dante has been doing over the years, and he's not invincible either, want to know why?

Well here's the thing it appears many of you have forgotten, he does NOT have the powers of a full demon, he is HALF HUMAN, HUMAN, and what do humans do? They DIE, so of course Dante CAN be killed, it's just difficult to do so, yet we've established one or two good ways here.

Now, I'll no longer be replying because if I do, I'll most likely blow up in a fit of rage.

Sparda™

I'd actually like to see Capcom's face laughing at how members of a Devil May Cry community are trying to find ways of killing their godly character! :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh damnn, I shouldn't even bother, but i'll just say this.

I don't believe Dante will actually grow OLD old like Sanctus, so that's out of the question for me, and the nuclear blast thing, all that radiation stuff applies to humans, not people with demon blood.

Decapitation, I can actually imagine Dante still making smart @ss remarks with his head rolling. XD

Sure Dante is half human, but it's VERY apparent that his demon blood his dominant when it comes to his body. A human can't get stabed in the heart and live. (Most likely) And the thought of Dante being killed off by a man made weapon...please no.

Im not saying that there is NO way to kill Dante, but I do beleive that it's nothing under an ordinary simple human death, if that's the case the demons may have nuked him a long time ago. Maybe some kinda...I dunno...

...Ok, I hate to do this AGAIN, but im going to pull DBZ out my butt again.

Ok, look at Majin Buu, a character that healed almost instantly and was said to be unstobable. Pretty much like Dante. BUT, with an attack and a enemy strong enough he was disentigrated fast enough to keep him from regenerating and killed him. He could also be beat to death if the enemy is WAY stronger. So if Dante is killed, I would assume it would take ALOT.

Besides, people believe that Vergil is dead, if one twin is dead then surely Dante is not exempt.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante's weakness..........
*COWBOY BUTTSEX!!
SODOOOOOMAAAAYYYYEEEE!!!
SODOMY!!!

*refference to Family Guy

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante was never stabbed in the heart! He only got stabbed in stomach, your heart is in the upper left hand corner of your chest.

Dante has a human body and is half human. His powers only enhance his abilities. He's not made of steal. He has muscle, bone, skin, and blood. All of those are things that can be damaged and destroy.

Getting to them is the problem. He's proably like MasterCheif and has extra dense muscles and unbreakable bones and extra thick skin. The heart and the brain are vital orgins, and if you have them they can be destroyed. Losing either of them is lethal and guarantees death.

Stabbing through Dante with a strenght of a human is impossble because I imagine his skin is like the strongest metal or something. The reason why Dante can't be killed is there wouldn't be a DevilMayCry and he wouldn't let them get hat close.

The only ones that can kill Dante are Sparda and Vergil.
They can match his movements like his own shadow.

The reason why he'd die from bing stabbed in the head or heart is that he has time to regenerate other less important(none vital orgins) he may even have a couple of minutes to do it.

If you get decapitated or stabbed through the heart you have seconds. As far as Dante in his demon for... Maybe he is invincible.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Yeah, but you can go longer if you got stabbed there(not counting he's a half demon) but in the heart or head it's over almost instantly.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;118143 said:
Oh damnn, I shouldn't even bother, but i'll just say this.

I don't believe Dante will actually grow OLD old like Sanctus, so that's out of the question for me, and the nuclear blast thing, all that radiation stuff applies to humans, not people with demon blood.

Decapitation, I can actually imagine Dante still making smart @ss remarks with his head rolling. XD

Sure Dante is half human, but it's VERY apparent that his demon blood his dominant when it comes to his body. A human can't get stabed in the heart and live. (Most likely) And the thought of Dante being killed off by a man made weapon...please no.

Im not saying that there is NO way to kill Dante, but I do beleive that it's nothing under an ordinary simple human death, if that's the case the demons may have nuked him a long time ago. Maybe some kinda...I dunno...

...Ok, I hate to do this AGAIN, but im going to pull DBZ out my butt again.

Ok, look at Majin Buu, a character that healed almost instantly and was said to be unstobable. Pretty much like Dante. BUT, with an attack and a enemy strong enough he was disentigrated fast enough to keep him from regenerating and killed him. He could also be beat to death if the enemy is WAY stronger. So if Dante is killed, I would assume it would take ALOT.

Besides, people believe that Vergil is dead, if one twin is dead then surely Dante is not exempt.

THANK YOU! :lol:

Janny

Dines with dementia
Get Vergil over to stun him a little bit/ give him a tranquilizer and then chop his body into little pieces. Throw the pieces away in different cities. There, if that's not gonna slow him down I don't know what will :lol: Can Dante regenerate from little pieces?

Sparda™

Janny;118199 said:
Get Vergil over to stun him a little bit/ give him a tranquilizer and then chop his body into little pieces. Throw the pieces away in different cities. There, if that's not gonna slow him down I don't know what will :lol: Can Dante regenerate from little pieces?

The problem is he can't be stunned, let alone chopped to pieces.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think dante could be killed by simple methods.............
trick him in to a demonic trap and trap him in indestructible ( bullet proof , sword proof, devil trigger proof ) carbon fiber
glass box and have a sound hole so he can hear the very annoying person singing " i know a song that will get on your nerves " all day long

Sparda™

omenminator;118202 said:
i think dante could be killed by simple methods.............
trick him in to a demonic trap and trap him in indestructible ( bullet proof , sword proof, devil trigger proof ) carbon fiber
glass box and have a sound hole so he can hear the very annoying person singing " i know a song that will get on your nerves " all day long

:|....<_<....o_O....:huh:....:unsure:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
the song is really annoying when its repeated and repeated .......... try it out .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom