• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Would You Kill Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
extreme supernatural damage is the only thing that can put his life in danger so therefore that could kill him as well as an atomic bomb

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth;118200 said:
The problem is he can't be stunned, let alone chopped to pieces.

Why is it in this thread that I'm constantly reminded of the all purpose theory, "God moves in mysterious ways"?

Would you care to actually show us evidence that Dante can't be stunned? Because now DA, it just seems like you're pulling things out of your backside in defence of Dante, people seem to be forgetting, Dante is not a god.

I mean, none of this would be so bad if people could actually offer concrete evidence of Dante's abilities, because so far, this seeming immunity to things like stunning haven't been shown in the games, nor the anime.

Sparda™

^ You can as well forget of human-made weaponry, which includes nuclear, thermonuclear, biological, chemical, viral - everything like that is useless against Dante.

He used the Savior as a playground, killed Berial, Echidna and Agnus with a gunshot, slashed and destroyed all Dagons with stylish maneuvers and ease.

If you haven't noticed yet, Dante didn't get a scratch from Nero's Devil Bringer while being beaten up.

Yes, Dante is invincible, but he's no God!

The only way Dante can be put down is If all Hell descends upon his head, which is not gonna happen either.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nero smahed Dante's face into the ground; the force off the DB can crush 100 ton, concrete face....it didn't even leave a mark on Dante 0_o

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The fact is he can be killed but you can't touch him.

It's like trying to catch a crackhead on speed.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;118245 said:
Nero smahed Dante's face into the ground; the force off the DB can crush 100 ton, concrete face....it didn't even leave a mark on Dante 0_o

:lol:....That's what I was trying to tell to the folks! :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
You forget to realize that without his face he can't be sexy.

Now think of this for a second. In DMC4 DTing is a temporary way to gain invincibilty and take into account he was doing it durring this scene.

So I'm gonna say this, his human form he can be killed, but in his demon for... Get ready for one hell of a fight.

I think I figured it out! How he'd die! If the earth blew up and he was on it... BOOM he's dead. Now how do we blow up earth?

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;118249 said:
You forget to realize that without his face he can't be sexy.

Now think of this for a second. In DMC4 DTing is a temporary way to gain invincibilty and take into account he was doing it durring this scene.

So I'm gonna say this, his human form he can be killed, but in his demon for... Get ready for one hell of a fight.

I think I figured it out! How he'd die! If the earth blew up and he was on it... BOOM he's dead. Now how do we blow up earth?

Yeah, nice imagination. Dante will never die. How about that?

And how about all those who will have him killed, will die?!;)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
How about it's possible for a half mortal man to die.

The only thing that can't die is spirit, and Dante's not a spirit. I don't know what it is with you, but he's still half mortal and mortals can die.

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;118251 said:
How about it's possible for a half mortal man to die.

The only thing that can't die is spirit, and Dante's not a spirit. I don't know what it is with you, but he's still half mortal and mortals can die.

You forget one major thing. Logic doesn't input in games, so all your logic fails, and Dante can't die.

Besides, his demonic side is dominant, not his mortal one.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118252 said:
You forget one major thing. Logic doesn't input in games, so all your logic fails, and Dante can't die.
That means all logic fails too. Including that thing you call sense.

Dante Aseroth;118252 said:
Besides, his demonic side is dominant, not his mortal one.
Prove it.

Sparda™

Ryan, the common sense to kill Dante has no appliance like It has in reality.

Prove his demonic side is dominant?!

His body has been stung with every possible weapon, has been shot in the head, has been slashed and impaled with his own sword too, has endured the power of the Devil Bringer smashing his skull - and?!

Nothing happened!

Realize this. Dante is more a demon than a human. Trish is 100% a demon, no matter how human she looks. So was Sparda.

Get It?! Got It?! Good.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118255 said:
Ryan, the common sense to kill Dante has no appliance like It has in reality.
That means nither does yours.

Prove his demonic side is dominant?!

His body has been stung with every possible weapon, has been shot in the head, has been slashed and impaled with his own sword too, has endured the power of the Devil Bringer smashing his skull - and?!
Dante, that... Logic, am I correct? If it doesn't matter then that doesn't matter.

Realize this. Dante is more a demon than a human. Trish is 100% a demon, no matter how human she looks. So was Sparda.

Get It?! Got It?! Good.
Realize this. If Dante was more Demon then human he could use his DT infinatly. He would possibly look more like a demon.
Face it. His powers equal each other out.

Sparda™

^ I don't face anything. I ace the fact Dante is a God in his universe. So far, I haven't seen Dante actually dying or near death.

Devil May Cry 2 was a proof that on Majin form, he was invincible.

Also, face this...

Gameplay doesn't affect the storyline. The storyline does affect the gameplay.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm gonna go ahead and quote something.

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"

I love how you come to me with a fact that you disprovved yourself.

"Gameplay doesn't affect the storyline. The storyline does affect the gameplay."

Magin form was gameplay Dante, ergo it doesn't effect the story.

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;118259 said:
I'm gonna go ahead and quote something.

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"

I love how you come to me with a fact that you disprovved yourself.

"Gameplay doesn't affect the storyline. The storyline does affect the gameplay."

Magin form was gameplay Dante, ergo it doesn't effect the story.

Majin Dante was in the storyline...

Bringerofchaos;118259 said:
Realize this. If Dante was more Demon then human he could use his DT infinatly. He would possibly look more like a demon.

Gotta love how you contradict yourself too, Ryan...;)

Sparda was 100% a demon, and his human trait didn't give the impression of a demon at all. Trish is 100% a demon and she doesn't give that impression either.

If these full-demons can do this, Dante can too...So here goes my point that Dante's dominant side is the demonic one.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118260 said:
Majin Dante was in the storyline...
No, no it wasn't. Sorry.

Gotta love how you contradict yourself too, Ryan...;)

Sparda was 100% a demon, and his human trait didn't give the impression of a demon at all. Trish is 100% a demon and she doesn't give that impression either.
They look like that as a trick. Dante looks like that because he cannot look anyother way. Sorry, I didn't contradict myself.
The same goes for regular humans. If you have more italion blood you'll look more italian.

If these full-demons can do this, Dante can too...So here goes my point that Dante's dominant side is the demonic one.
Dante has no shape-shifting abilites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom