• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How come dante looks younger in dmc4 than dmc1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante Aseroth;116854 said:
Updated graphics, perhaps?!o_O....:p

My thoughts too... Then again, Dante doesn't age physically at a higher rate. Hell. When he gets 40 he'll still look like he's in his late 20s at the least.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I really find him older in DMC1 in terms of looks. As for his character, it's clearly influenced from DMC3 Dante, since the creators of DMC4 combined DMC1 Dante and DMC3 Dante, so of course he looks more "at ease/ready for fun" in DMC4 than in DMC1. (DMC1 is a story of vengeance in a way after all.) Also DMC4 Dante did not really had a challenge in DMC4, so he seems kinda like a child playing in the garden, which is nice, funny and realistic since that's how he is and the enemies in DMC4 are no match for him.

As for who we prefer, DMC1 for me:lol:

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Esura;116834 said:
Dante is soooo cool. Imagine Dante using Yamato as a primary instead of Rebellion. Even mo cooler. Vergil would look cool with Rebellion too.

heh. Jackpot. (i mean the scene from DMC3 - Level 19 of course.) IMHO the Yamato looks NOT cool, BTW

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
To answer the original question....
It's very obvious that Dante is using some sort of Anti-ageing creme...Oil of Olay is my guess.
Moisturising is the key!
:p :p :p

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Well, to me Dante looks older in 4 than he did in 1. I think part of it is the stubble. Mmmmmmmmm, stubble... :p

Durante

Dead
lol i would prefer the 1 Dante either that it surprises me that in the second hes younger in 4 just what happens when they mix the storyline really hope the fifth will be a normal one

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
The reason is because DMC1 is the first ever design of Dante, and they try to make him a target age for a hero (25) the reason he seems older is because Drew Coombs, Dante's VO for DMC1, sounds a lot older than Reuben Langdon, his VO for 4, who happens to be the same guy who does his voice for 3 AND mocap for both games. You can tell they tried to make Dante seem older by widening his face a bit and giving him his stubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom