• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How come dante looks younger in dmc4 than dmc1

Status
Not open for further replies.

akcolbatah

the story goes 3 1 4 2 right so why he look old in dmc1 and young again in dmc4 and who do you guys prefer the dante from 1 or 4?

koibito

he looks older in 4 his face is more figured and he has a bit of stubble and i like 4 better cocky dante is much better than serious

plus 2 doesnt exist capcom is ignoring it and until they state that they arent ignoring it 2 doesnt exist

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I prefer 1... Serious means he is getting to know his true mission, and is getting stronger. Before he almost battled enemies with his words, but now he uses his sword more than his words.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
koibito;116810 said:
he looks older in 4 his face is more figured and he has a bit of stubble and i like 4 better cocky dante is much better than serious

plus 2 doesnt exist capcom is ignoring it and until they state that they arent ignoring it 2 doesnt exist

2 is cannon unless said otherwise. They even have a summary of 2 on 4!

And I like DMC4 Dante best.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
koibito;116819 said:
yeah but 4 is funny first he dis's them then fights with his sword it makes him more bad ass

He faces the Devil Emperor in 1; that my friend, is more badass ;)

Esura

LordOfDarkness;116820 said:
He faces the Devil Emperor in 1; that my friend, is more badass ;)

No, fighting Arius and Argosax is WAAAAAAAAAAY more cooler, rofl!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;116822 said:
No, fighting Arius and Argosax is WAAAAAAAAAAY more cooler, rofl!

:lol: :lol: +rep, hilarious man.

Esura

Dante is soooo cool. Imagine Dante using Yamato as a primary instead of Rebellion. Even mo cooler. Vergil would look cool with Rebellion too.

Keaton

Premium
I support the graphical notion, graphically we can see so much more detail in Dante because of the improved levels of quality...for example, we would never have seen stubble on our hero in DMC1.

I put it down to this purely ^__^

koibito

or mabey he just didnt have it as a demon hes not very old hes in his 20's by dmc1 and for a demon thats extremely young

also graphically he looks older, in 1 he just looks young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom