• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
He was also the one to spill the beans about DMC5 at a convention, maybe they wanted to punish him for that with extra work. LOL

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I am literally drooling at the thought of fighting Nero's and v's bosses as Dante, and vice versa fighting Dante's bosses as Nero and v in bp

DarkSlayer54

I am literally drooling at the thought of fighting Nero's and v's bosses as Dante, and vice versa fighting Dante's bosses as Nero and v in bp

You can always use a cheat table if you want to do that early. There's also one for practicing against them in The Void.

Gilgamesh can be cheesed super duper hard. Just stay on his back, and use Cerberus for invulnerablility whenever it tries spiking you off. Even if the spikes hit, it's forgiving enough to allow you to Trickster back onto it immediately. XD

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I was watching Seraphim17's DMD S Rank Walkthrough a couple of nights ago, and he brought up several good points about problem on gaining style points. I have the video time stamped automatically to where he starts talking about it.

Ender

Devil Hunter Novice
Brea has come out of retirement for DMC5 it seems

Can't wait to see some glorious videos
Same. I legit cheered when I saw it in my YT feed lol. This first vid's great, but I am looking forward to that quintessential COMBO MAD.

I super dig the repeated use of Friction with Balrog, I never think it's spammy. I always try to incorporate that type of move into my playstyle as it's one of the things that I think look super cool.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok, I think all of the Devil Breakers are fun to use... except for Ragtime. Anyone else finds that one the most underwhelming? Its slowmo effect is based on an area and a small one at that, so enemies can incredibly easily get out of it.

I think if it was made so that instead of a small AOE bubble, it just slowed down a single enemy it would be a lot less boring outside of its Break Age.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I only use it on hell and hell mode against certain bosses so that I can detonate overtures and do huge damage while ragtime is in effect

Otherwise it's useless

Tommy boy is the best breaker , especially when u learn to cancel it's aerials into each other for large scale combos mid air

Top Bottom