• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

ShiningTempest

Thats clearly what Anton kun thinks there.
Why not share some quality opinions and have a good discussion?

Anton kun can also show up in Gamefaqus to spend some quality time.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Thats clearly what Anton kun thinks there.

He didn't mention DmC in the slightest nor does it have anything to do with what he said. You just brought it up out of nowhere cause you're looking for an argument.

And even if he did...

Why not share some quality opinions and have a good discussion?

Cause this is not the place for it. This thread is about DMC5 only so go try to pick fights about DmC somewhere else.

Do that at your own risk though.

Goldsickle

What the f***.
Someone showed his method for Hell and Hell S rank, where for Mission 2, all he did was shoot at every enemy from afar and even skipped the optional fights.
Not even Charged Shots but mostly Color Up 3.

No Damage + No Continue = x3.2 bonus, effectively tripling your total score.
And he got way more points than I got, trying to move in close and get "Stylish" with the enemies.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You can get no damage on that mission with just overture , helter skelter for large group in bar area

And gerbera

You plant 3 fully charged overture charges onto Goliath and detonate them , gerbera will keep you in the air to keep attacking the top of his head where he can't reach you

Also gerbera parries his meteor attacks sending them back at him and parries a lot of normal attacks too

This way u get huge style points, over 7k per skirmish easy

Loadout for me is as follows ragtime 1x
Helter skelter 1x
Overture 3x
Tommy boy 1x
Gerbera 2x

And you will get the no damage no continues bonus too

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Death scissors can be parried by

Punchline
Gerbera
The triple jump's third jump
The charge shots
And more lol

Once you break their guard just air hike and do the third jump up from underneath and if you have a charged shot in the chamber let rip

They go down in seconds

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Btw I feel like people underestimate Overture just because it's the starting Breaker. I think it's pretty great. It's got good damage, has a large hitbox, can parry, its Break Age shreds bosses, and the fact that its attacks change depending on the enemy position is pretty cool.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Anton kun,
Why dont you talk how DmC is superior to DMC5?
We can have fun with that.

Because (1.) this isn’t the place to even discuss DmC (2.) He didn’t even mention DmC in any of his posts. And (3.) if I see you making posts again that are asking for some trouble I will slap a warning on your account.

Seen some of your old posts before and I’m getting tired of your attitude. So unless you do want a warning I suggest you listen to what I’m saying to you or we’ll have fun giving you one.

Ta.

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
To be fair that was the implication in the other thread and only Tempest took the bait. But that's none of my business...

Btw I feel like people underestimate Overture just because it's the starting Breaker. I think it's pretty great. It's got good damage, has a large hitbox, can parry, its Break Age shreds bosses, and the fact that its attacks change depending on the enemy position is pretty cool.

It's got some great crowd control. I feel bad breaking them though.

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
Yeah I guess you need that element of risk to using the breaking power, and cycling through them with D-right or something would change the mechanics. There's something about it that needs to be part novelty.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Y'know, it only just hit me but that early cutscene where Nico is explaining her grandmother's genius to V and Griffith is super awkward in retrospect considering Vergil is responsible for her death... :nailbiting:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Foxtrot I can't remember the exact video , I just typed in cool things to do in DMC5 combat and it was one of those videos

I searched there a small bit but couldn't find it in the first couple of videos

I had my laptop on on the shelf while I was reconditioning something and it just kept going through videos and that one came up at some point

I am going to try it at some point myself though on mission 18

Top Bottom