• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Somehow managed to get No Damage for Qlipoth and Sky Hunter, Hell and Hell mode.
You gotta really abuse the Break Age moves to make some areas "surefire".

I still don't have any "surefire" strategies for Death Scissors, so for Sky Hunter, I parry them all with Gerbera and finish them off with Buster.
Helps if you could shoot down all the bookshelves or fire a Punch Line to smash them all, giving you some space before the Death Scissor spawns.
Death Scissors? Well, break out Balrog, hit it dead in tracks, then shoot at it. I would not know that unless we had a secret mission to do exactly that. Dead Scissors are easy to kill if u master it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ice age move with Cerberus Parry's them and knocks em back

Then inflict as much damage as you can , as soon as they disappear bring up the ice shield

It works on every difficulty

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Revolver is good too but Ice age is better as it Parry's and then stuns them , they won't attack again for about 30 seconds after the parry and knockback

It's super useful on hell and hell

Although Revolver is very useful too but it leaves you open to hits whic effects Ur mission score , and on hell and hell mean u die

Goldsickle

Death Scissors? Well, break out Balrog, hit it dead in tracks, then shoot at it. I would not know that unless we had a secret mission to do exactly that. Dead Scissors are easy to kill if u master it.
You play as Nero in both Qlipoth and Sky Hunter.
For Nero, the best method I know of is Jocky.

Goldsickle

The thing I like about Bayonetta is how the "back, forward" motion moves for that game doesn't require you to lock-on to an enemy nor press correctly away or towards the enemy.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
The thing I like about Bayonetta is how the "back, forward" motion moves for that game doesn't require you to lock-on to an enemy nor press correctly away or towards the enemy.
Bought it recently since it was on sale on psn, I thing Bayonetta is more easy in term of control since like you sayd you don't have to press R1 to look on... However I find it a bit messy compared to dmc, the action is way to caotich and the control are more easy and suitable to newcomer since all you had to do is press two button while dmc Is more precise in control and action gameplay...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Holy hell, Nero's Super costume looks ****ing awesome! With the blue wings constantly visible and the red eyes, I'm glad they broke the tradition of having the Super costume bearing no visual changes and being pretty much just a modifier. I hope Dante's and V's are like that too.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Holy hell, Nero's Super costume looks ****ing awesome! With the blue wings constantly visible and the red eyes, I'm glad they broke the tradition of having the Super costume bearing no visual changes and being pretty much just a modifier. I hope Dante's and V's are like that too.
Dante and v had red eye like Nero in their super costume

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Played bp this morning before work , lot of fun but way too easy for my liking

And sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there is no 4th playable character

Top Bottom