• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Methix

What are u talking about, it is clear Dante will always win is not the case anymore vergil embraced is humanity, Dante winning is not a guarantee at all anymore, they are absolutely 100% equal in power and if they fought they would stalemate or kill each other.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
LOL, Dante actually wears the glasses in DT while using Cavaliere.

1hzvol6bzfl21.jpg

Safety first, I guess.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Am he embraced his human side back, that doesn't mean his goals or demeanor has changed

Simply that he realised he needed to be whole

And it was his human side that came to the realisation

Furthermore, acknowledging that doesn't mean Vergil will become the good guy all of a sudden

He still has a thirst for power after all

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
V has an EX costume.

990iooyljel21.jpg

To unlock it, during the end credits scene where you fight as Dante alongside Vergil you gotta kill the very last enemy before he does, and if Dante says a line to Vergil about him getting beaten up by Nero, that's your signal that you did it.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Vergil's DT only showed his Sin DT. Hope when he's playable they'll show his regular one that was on the art gallery.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
V has an EX costume.

990iooyljel21.jpg

To unlock it, during the end credits scene where you fight as Dante alongside Vergil you gotta kill the very last enemy before he does, and if Dante says a line to Vergil about him getting beaten up by Nero, that's your signal that you did it.
got it :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
V has an EX costume.

990iooyljel21.jpg

I also got that costume too

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

I also got that costume too

Motherfudgers.

Am I the only one who digs the longer hair and bearded Dante over the one that starts the game more groomed ?

*raises hand*

Dude, I loved watching Max play this game. Some of his reactions to its awesomeness were priceless. LOL

https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_do...ikuRaccAttack?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_do...mazonTebowing?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_do...urDoritosChip?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Glad I'm not alone about Dante's look ha

With the new sword and less flashy attire with it , he really looks like a seasoned and deadly legendary demon hunter

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What is everyone's favourite boss battles ?

Goliath Gilgamesh the knight on horse and against Dante , king Cerberus , urizen 3 and Artemis are mine, Vergil ones were too familiar from the reboot which was a letdown[\spoiler]

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
What is everyone's favourite boss battles ?

Goliath Gilgamesh the knight on horse and against Dante , king Cerberus , urizen 3 and Artemis are mine, Vergil ones were too familiar from the reboot which was a letdown[\spoiler]
Cavaliere Angelo is my favorite, also all urizen boss battle, and I also liked the other boss, I find the vergil one a bit too cartoonish, I don't know how else to explain that, and when Nero come in whit that devil trigger remix it completely went manga cartoonish and I find a bit disappointing, the music were not great during both Vergil boss battle, I would have preferred legacy as the last boss theme

Kishido

Hunter
Dante stabbing himself all the time going Sin makes me LOL

In story it makes no sense as he can go Sin in the final fight without stabbing himself

But nice touch

Top Bottom