• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
On old youtuber from the AVGN days posted a review of DMC5.

He also released a funny joke video earlier just now

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Erian1Mortal
New comprehensive cheat table that has all the functions of the one you gave me plus more. And also doesn't require you to run an older version of the game, which I think was causing those issues with Discord you were experiencing when we tried coop.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Overture's easily my most used devil breaker. So satisfying to wire snatch an enemy close, just to shock em away with Overture

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Overture's easily my most used devil breaker. So satisfying to wire snatch an enemy close, just to shock em away with Overture

Try using pistol shots or Kncukles to stuff an enemy falling/rising animation to adjust their position related to your body so the Overture attack changes every time from uppercut to ground slam to knockback shock etc.

That's where most of the satisfaction using it comes from.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm too lazy to research but I've got the feeling these runes are based on an actual real world language.

FKXAKrz_d.jpg

Also here's a shot of Dante breaking the sound barrier cause why not.

WgVbs5R_d.jpg

All credits to Reddit user SnowHawk12.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'll put this in two different places so people will find it:
https://ia801500.us.archive.org/24/items/cr4theoriginaldevilmaycry/Devil May Cry 5 - Before The Nightmare - EN.pdf
Enjoy it while there is no official translation. Also, it looks to be the full thing, not just a summary description.
It is a bit of a heavy translation. Not as bad as a google translate but just as hard to get through. At least the first chapter is.

I'm too lazy to research but I've got the feeling these runes are based on an actual real world language.

FKXAKrz_d.jpg
All I see is the word 'UP'

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020

FKXAKrz_d.jpg
Funny thing is, when I first saw them, I felt like it was inspired by those demon crosses you usually see throughout time. Like here, if you sit back, you can see the triangle design from a distance. But I think they tried to make it detailed to avoid the demon lines, I mean the flat demon lines.
^ Found a better pic, though it is of Nero's of course.

bvihly47uoq21.jpg
And here it is where the flat lines of the demon cross is, but instead of orange/yellow/red, etc... it's blue. Once again, avoiding controversy. It's a good move, because the blue makes you think it's "good." And they hide it after you use it.

You only notice if when it's still images. You don't notice it when its in motion.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
This may be old news for some, but there are several alternate style announcer mods for the pc version.

Top Bottom