• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Vergilissexy;120583 said:
That's why I like this forum. Even with the way it has been lately, it's still not nearly as unstable as the average forums.

Agreed -_- It stinks of tension in other DMC forums; one wrong word and you're dead.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
NerosDevil;120586 said:
Agreed -_- It stinks of tension in other DMC forums; one wrong word and you're dead.

This is the only DMC forum I've been to so I have no base for a comparison. I like hanging at adult swim boards more than here mainly because its uber active. I like this forum because of the customizing options.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Watch the DMC activity grow when a trailer is released. DMC forums always go dead around these times; only a few stay behind. Gamefaqs is quite a nice DMC forum, but i'd recommend no others.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That's why i've joined no RE forums. I check forums out before I join and their all phucking nuts. Talk about Resident Evil, the residents of the forums are evil! The only one that looks very peaceful is Steve's (devilmaycry) I plan on joining it soon, but unfortunately it doesn't seem that active.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You should give it a try, it is DMC's older sibling after all. ^^

On topic...Ummm, I think it's ok for people to share their theories, I just don't think they should get out of control with them.

Esura

Vergilissexy;120603 said:
You should give it a try, it is DMC's older sibling after all. ^^

On topic...Ummm, I think it's ok for people to share their theories, I just don't think they should get out of control with them.

I agree.......,again.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Vergilissexy;120598 said:
That's why i've joined no RE forums. I check forums out before I join and their all phucking nuts. Talk about Resident Evil, the residents of the forums are evil! The only one that looks very peaceful is Steve's (devilmaycry) I plan on joining it soon, but unfortunately it doesn't seem that active.

Don't even mention RE forums to me ._. I loved RE4, so, I decided to join and because I wasn't praising the older titles like RE2 (even though I loved them) I got trolled off. It's always best to check activity before joining.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
okay....i think Nero is a separate being....completely NOT connected to the twins...the fact that he looks like them and the fact that he can use Yamato is Pure conciendince...
see future cutscenes of my game concept for a full explaination of Nero....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
To be fair, I think in my game concept I am gonna go with the fact that he possibly is a son of Sparda... Or a relative at least.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yes it is... But pleasing fans is more important than pleasing myself*Wait, that came out nasty :lol:*

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well i knew what you meant....and it didn't sound nasty to me. I am going to go with my expairment theory....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
As much as I enjoy that theory, I can't see them using it. It would take too long to explain, and it wouldn't please fans.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;120709 said:
As much as I enjoy that theory, I can't see them using it. It would take too long to explain, and it wouldn't please fans.

It would take long though.
DMC isnt a game with deep, connecting storylines like the MGS games. DMCs story is more straight to the point.

Esura

Trish67;120718 said:
oh i wish that were true

LOL
You guys just better hope they bring Vergil back (which like 75% here wants it to happen) instead of this experiment thing. They was supposed to have him in 4 but didnt.

I wont hold my breath for his appearance in 5. If he do appears, it'll just enhanced Nero, considering their obvious connection.

Sorry for going off topic.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
read my game concept...i bring back Vergil and explain the devil bringer and Nero....lol....and I'm gonna explain Trish as well...but that won't be explained in the game concept....im gonna do another story....

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Uggg...

Do you just hate Vergil or something Esura?:dry:

His fanbase is way to big for capcom to kill him off, he is still alive or is coming back soon.

He will be be back either way, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom