• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Every argument in an OPINION thread is useless. In those thread's you just have to post your opinion, No need to quote somebody and try to prove him wrong. You know your truth. You know that in the end you won't change your mind but that also goes for the other party as well.

Since we got on the Trish matter I really think she is a full devil. When Mundus sent Devils (or went by himself or whatever, we don't really know) to kill the remaining of the Sparda bloodline, I think he meant to kill them all and when that purpose was achieved he left the place as it was(since he thought he actually did it) - destroyed:p

I suppose when he met Vergil in hell he learnt of Dante's existence and started his whole scheme(of course allthis is purely how I think of it). When he met Vergil there had been quite a few years since Eva was killed. I am not against the theory that devils use existing stuff like D.N.A. or whatever to create their...well creations:p but when Dante met Mundus, Mundus told Dante in an attempt to have him by his side "If you need a mother..I..can create it. As many as you want. Just like I created Trish.".

For me that was the turning point. Since he had means to create unlimited supplies of "Eva" (unless he was just trying to fool Dante, that's also possible) it made me think that he somehow just creates the form and then puts whatever he wants inside the brain along with total obedience in his name. Trish turning a good girl, was probably because she was (logicaly) created not long before she met Dante, so she really did not have "matured" to her "final" character(you know, like young kids. Supposedly when they are born they have the potential to become good or evil according to their experiences and way of interpreting stuff) and when she did, she was already on Dante's side:lol: So she had "human" characteristics.

Zato-OW

King
Well about Vergil. DMC4 has already proven once again that Dante killed Vergil in the story area under Nelo Angelo's Biography,It also proves that he was dead before becoming Nelo Angelo. About Trish, all that is just bs. Trish is a full demon and nothing more or less. Also if that was the case he could've made copies of Vergil. Instead of just placing his soul inside of a armor.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;121995 said:
Well about Vergil. DMC4 has already proven once again that Dante killed Vergil in the story area under Nelo Angelo's Biography,It also proves that he was dead before becoming Nelo Angelo. About Trish, all that is just bs. Trish is a full demon and nothing more or less. Also if that was the case he could've made copies of Vergil. Instead of just placing his soul inside of a armor.

Vergil is declared as 'disappeared' by Kobayashi.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
While I agree it's not "declared" he's dead; Kobayashi speaks from him behind. If this information was so important, why say it in an interview and not the game. Do people need to watch interviews to know more story now? There have been some instances he's lied and contradicted himself.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
NerosDevil;122048 said:
While I agree it's not "declared" he's dead; Kobayashi speaks from him behind. If this information was so important, why say it in an interview and not the game. Do people need to watch interviews to know more story now? There have been some instances he's lied and contradicted himself.

VERY good point. It's just hard not to beielve sometime what the creaters themselves said, but as you said, they lie and contridict themselves.

Zato-OW

King
Its just a tactic they use to throw the gamers off(meaning they want you to buy the game and find out,or they don't want to give away identities or possibilities to the gamer just to keep you guessing.). But if the game says hes dead then we have no choice but to go by it. People tend to take what the interview says out of text and replace it over the games faqs. Always go by the recent game info before anything, because its the game itself that holds truth before any interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom