• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i didnt know who trish was untill i came on here ......... tbh i still dont know who nero is ( i knows hes a character ) but y is he in it.............
and lady and trish and sparda ..........

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
omenminator;120373 said:
i didnt know who trish was untill i came on here ......... tbh i still dont know who nero is ( i knows hes a character ) but y is he in it.............
and lady and trish and sparda ..........

Well damn dude! :lol:

Go to Devil May Cry Wiki (forgot link, just Google it) to know more about DMC.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i know i suck !

but i looke don wiki and looked at all the plots of the games and u know the " is virgil still alive " thing well this quote ffrom wiki says
"A scene after the credits reveals a weakened yet determined Vergil, still in the demon world, where he charges into battle against his father's old foe, Mundus."

Esura

omenminator;120379 said:
i know i suck !

but i looke don wiki and looked at all the plots of the games and u know the " is virgil still alive " thing well this quote ffrom wiki says
"A scene after the credits reveals a weakened yet determined Vergil, still in the demon world, where he charges into battle against his father's old foe, Mundus."
HES STILL ALIVE

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thats the ending to 3 my boy. 3's story starts BEFORE DMC1.
The order of game's story is: 3, 1, 4, 2

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Vergil's death is still unconfirmed. The first time I played DMC, I thought I'd killed him the second time (it does look like it). We can't say one way or the other. ATM Vergil's death is NINP.

That Trish is partly human, I would call TBTB.

My guess is she's just as she comes across, one of Mundus' experiments/ creations gone wrong.

Esura

The Phantarch;120507 said:
Vergil's death is still unconfirmed. The first time I played DMC, I thought I'd killed him the second time (it does look like it). We can't say one way or the other. ATM Vergil's death is NINP.

My guess is she's just as she comes across, one of Mundus' experiments/ creations gone wrong.

Okay, what is up with the abbreviations?
Confusing me.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The Phantarch;120507 said:

Nothing went wrong with Mundus' creation. She was shaped/molded in Eva's image and send to lure Dante while trying to kill him. His love for her changed Trish emotionally in actions which; as we all know, demons can love.
Like in episode 3 of the DMC anime with Brad; he was a pure demon created by Belphegor but loved a human.

Esura

NerosDevil;120514 said:
Nothing went wrong with Mundus' creation. She was shaped/molded in Eva's image and send to lure Dante while trying to kill him. His love for her changed Trish emotionally in actions which; as we all know, demons can love.
Like in episode 3 of the DMC anime with Brad; he was a pure demon created by Belphegor but loved a human.

I forgot about Brad.

He was ight.

I consider Trish Mundus' lil' demonic puppet and concubine.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
NerosDevil;120514 said:

Don't you remember her laugh from the encounter with the Nightmare, it was without any compassion. She knew of his compassion, she shook it off with little effort. I think it was more the callousness of Mundus that drove her from his service than Dante's compassion. While Trish is not incapable of love, I think it's Eva's amulet that awakened that in her. After all, the first time we see her actually emotional was when Dante left her with Eva's amulet and the Sparda sword.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I dunno...

You guys analyse this way too much in my opinion. Everything could change in the next game and everything you guys think could be completely wrong. So why get so worked up about it? To me, its a game, one I love passionately, but I'm not gunna get really opinionated on whose alive, whose dead, whose demon and what not. Cause I dont know... And I don't think anyone here does...

Capcom, may know... they may not... they can throw everything out the window... I personally don't think they wrote the game so people in forums would bicker and deeply analyse this stuff...

Why not just enjoy the game and everyone elses opinion... cause, at this stage, no ones right and no ones wrong...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You make a great point. +Rep for that. I undertand you feel that way, I shouldn't get so annoyed, but as I have said before, it's just irritating when people try to spew out bull crap, so sometimes I try to stop it by pointing out certain things. But like I said, you're right.
Esura;120341 said:
I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SIDE WITH ME!! w00t!!!!

Basically what I want to get across.
*rep 4 being intelligent

Thanks. ^^

Esura

Saix;120548 said:
I dunno...

You guys analyse this way too much in my opinion. Everything could change in the next game and everything you guys think could be completely wrong. So why get so worked up about it? To me, its a game, one I love passionately, but I'm not gunna get really opinionated on whose alive, whose dead, whose demon and what not. Cause I dont know... And I don't think anyone here does...

Capcom, may know... they may not... they can throw everything out the window... I personally don't think they wrote the game so people in forums would bicker and deeply analyse this stuff...

Why not just enjoy the game and everyone elses opinion... cause, at this stage, no ones right and no ones wrong...

The truth will set you free.

This guy said the truth.

*rep 2 u

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
As far as I'm concerned...Capcom want us to believe the obvious; then smacking us with something completely unexpected we'd never thought of. After all, what DMC plot(despite arguing after all these years and debating) has been predicted? DMC5 will follow the footsteps.
The only thing i'm irate about is people running amok, spitting lies and fooling new fans into total BS.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Vergilissexy;120568 said:
That's how I feel.

And topping the cake off by making out it's "factual" information; and the 'fooled' fans on their side. The forum that particulary annoys me is IGN. If you deny the theory that Vergil is in Nero, you'll get flammed into the ground.

Esura

NerosDevil;120571 said:
And topping the cake off by making out it's "factual" information; and the 'fooled' fans on their side. The forum that particulary annoys me is IGN. If you deny the theory that Vergil is in Nero, you'll get flammed into the ground.

Almost the same here. I say Vergil is dead and some will think I commited heresy.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
More than likely. You'll probably have a mod banning you aswel because I denied their theories, got slightly annoyed then banned for a few days. It's people at IGN who (I say) don't represent the good side of the DMC community.

Esura

NerosDevil;120581 said:
More than likely. You'll probably have a mod banning you aswel because I denied their theories, got slightly annoyed then banned for a few days. It's people at IGN who (I say) don't represent the good side of the DMC community.

Thats some bull****. Getting banned for that.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That's why I like this forum. Even with the way it has been lately, it's still not nearly as unstable as the average forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom