• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Honestly, I cant tell what is fact or fiction or just plain bull **** anymore with DMC.org. People here are constantly passing non proven thing as fact. I dont care if it is their speculation, stop passing it off as fact. It'll throw off newbs.

For instance, Vergil being alive. Where the hell this bs come from I dont know. In debates, people keep passing off Vergil as though he is alive. Honestly, without proof or DMC5 coming out to clear this up, Vergil is presumably dead.

Another example. Trish being part human. Where the **** did this bs come from? People here keep saying that she is 25% human, 15% human and so forth. Where in the game did it say this? Most people will try to use the line Dante said to Trish around the end of DMC1 (Where he says devils never cry, and only humans cry) back this up. Dante was reffering to her being more human-like personality-wise and behavior-wise. It was as though Trish gained a human-like conscience at that moment, like Sparda. Nevertheless, she is a FULL DEMON!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Part 1: Prove he -IS- dead, all we have to go on so far is the fact that he vanished in a cloud of purple...Whatever it was, so there's as much chance of him being alive in some way or form as well as him being dead.

Part 2: I agree with you there, nowhere is it stated that Trish is even partially human.

Esura

Angelo Credo;120309 said:
Part 1: Prove he -IS- dead, all we have to go on so far is the fact that he vanished in a cloud of purple...Whatever it was, so there's as much chance of him being alive in some way or form as well as him being dead.

Well, the thing is, Dante reffers to him being dead in DMC4 (he doesnt say the name Vergil, but he says "brother"). Also, pieces of Nelo are used for the armor things which contains "essences" of Vergil.

So tell me, HOW can he be alive? He went up in SMOKE! Particles flying and stuff. I just know on DMC5 Capcom will make some dumbass reason for him being alive just to please the Vergil fans.

Esura

Trish67;120310 said:
girls of gaming magazine volume 5

WOW!!!!!

So the GOG magazine is Capcom now huh?
So they know more than the actual game huh?
So they actually WRITE the stories for DMC huh?

I think not....

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
ya i agree with you dark asura on everything except maybe vergil is dead or not i say its still 50/50 till capcom explains everything

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
No offence Esura but you've ran around the forum saying some noobish things aswel like the manga isn't canon.
1.) Trish is a demon created by Mundus; identical to Dante's mother, knowing this would swoon him.
2.) Vergil is dead; but Kobayashi said no one know's where his soul dissapeared.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Mmm, true that, Vergil's body may be dead, but his soul...An entity as powerful as Vergil wouldn't give up without a fight, his power considered, it's not gonna be that easy to kill him off.

Esura

NerosDevil;120319 said:
No offence Esura but you've ran around the forum saying some noobish things aswel like the manga isn't canon.
1.) Trish is a demon created by Mundus; identical to Dante's mother, knowing this would swoon him.
2.) Vergil is dead; but Kobayashi said no one know's where his soul dissapeared.

Well who WOULD know besides hardcore fanboys (I'm somewhat a fanboy, but not hardcore)?

I only focus on DMC games. In fact, I never read mangas based on games. Most mangas based on games arent canon so I'd assumed it wasnt canonical.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Angelo Credo;120321 said:
^ Mmm, true that, Vergil's body may be dead, but his soul...An entity as powerful as Vergil wouldn't give up without a fight, his power considered, it's not gonna be that easy to kill him off.
^rep+ to you and Nero's devil.

Esura

BringerOfChaos;120329 said:
Your rep is hidden in one of Tifa's lukewarm holes.

I sooooooo have a funny comeback for that but I dont want to get in trouble for going off topic.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I do believe that Vergil's present life status was never confirmed and Trish is not part human, GOG gets info wrong on characters sometimes, I have 3 volumes.

TY for making this topic DE, there is alot of BS being spewed out simply because people want others to believe it. +Rep for making this topic.

And another thing, they never said that Dante was officially stronger than Sparda or as strong as him, it said in his DMC4 bio that SOME BELIEVED that he MAY have surpassed him. Stop exagerating details.

That's why you get these people on youtube or other places that start questioning things, they're all like, "Oh I thought that guy died." Or, "Hey I thought that guy was stronger." >< Poor mislead newbies that don't know better all because people have to lie and say this and that is official because blah blah blah.

Esura

Vergilissexy;120338 said:
I do believe that Vergil's present life status was never confirmed and Trish is not part human, GOG gets info wrong on characters sometimes, I have 3 volumes.

TY for making this topic DE, there is alot of BS being spewed out simply because people want others to believe it. +Rep for making this topic.

And another thing, they never said that Dante was officially stronger than Sparda or as strong as him, it said in his DMC4 bio that SOME BELIEVED that he MAY have surpassed him. Stop exagerating details.

That's why you get these people on youtube or other places that start questioning things, they're all like, "Oh I thought that guy died." Or, "Hey I thought that guy was stronger." >< Poor mislead newbies that don't know better all because people have to lie and say this and that is official because blah blah blah.

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SIDE WITH ME!! w00t!!!!

Basically what I want to get across.
*rep 4 being intelligent

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angelo Credo;120321 said:

I'm still skeptical of Vergil being in Nero. We all know Nero was born with the blood of Sparda; and what spirit/ghost has the magical ability suddenly to transfer blood when it's no physical being. Yamato and Rebellion awoken Dante/Vergils inner demon so I think the same with Nero. Nelo Angelo was just a shell harbouring Vergil's soul; Kobayashi said:
"He reappears in DMC1 as Nelo Angelo and is controlled by Mundus. He is defeated by Dante and dissapears. What happened after is never explained."
Which basically means:
"Lolololol I don't know myself!"

http://www.betrayerbetrayed.com/#/highlights/

Esura

^ Still, doesnt mean he is alive.

People still pass off Vergil being alive. Even NerosDevil's Koby quote didnt specify.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Esura;120360 said:
^ Still, doesnt mean he is alive.

People still pass off Vergil being alive. Even NerosDevil's Koby quote didnt specify.

If Kobayashi really wanted everyone to think he was dead and not hinting at death but "dissapearance"; then he would have stated. I don't particulary like Vergil the most, but even Kobayashi says.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok...... i will confess something ......... i have only played the first dmc and watched my bro on dmc 3 so i dont really know anything about it........
i was like 11 when the first dmc came out and it was the first game where i used analog on so i didnt care what was happening ........
but i have bben in this forum for 5 months and i have noticed people saying " virgils still alive " ............ and i agree that this has yet to be proven but people are allowed thier own opinion evens if it is wrong

Esura

omenminator;120365 said:
ok...... i will confess something ......... i have only played the first dmc and watched my bro on dmc 3 so i dont really know anything about it........
i was like 11 when the first dmc came out and it was the first game where i used analog on so i didnt care what was happening ........
but i have bben in this forum for 5 months and i have noticed people saying " virgils still alive " ............ and i agree that this has yet to be proven but people are allowed thier own opinion evens if it is wrong

They are entitled to their opinion, but nevertheless, unless proven to be true, people need to STOP passing off speculations as a fact! The Trish being partially human speculation annoys me so much when ppl acts like it is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom