• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

explain the nero hate plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

exactly no one could replace dante *shakes fist dramatically* plus those other things arent as bad as replacing dante capcom knows the wrath of fans will rain upon them if they do that

Evil Nero

The spotlight won't be taken if Dante is still playable.
I hate Nero as I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIS PAST YET!!!!!!

thats my reason anyway.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I wouldnt care if Nero replaces Dante. I like Dante but, *brace youselves* I'm starting to like Nero more than Dante, same way I started liking Raiden over Snake (even BEFORE he became a cyborg). Also, why do ppl like Vergil but diss Nero? Nero OWNS Vergil! Vergil is sooo overrated!

Keaton

Premium
Dark Esura;113897 said:
I wouldnt care if Nero replaces Dante. I like Dante but, *brace youselves* I'm starting to like Nero more than Dante, same way I started liking Raiden over Snake (even BEFORE he became a cyborg). Also, why do ppl like Vergil but diss Nero? Nero OWNS Vergil! Vergil is sooo overrated!

:O!

-nuff said

You make me so sad :(
I love Virgil, and a new game with Nero, Virgil and Dante would be fantastic! Personally I want to see Nero do a Raiden and become a truly fantastic character, but in my eyes he won;t surpass Dante and Virgil in regards to skills or even in my tops fav's list :)

Esura

I see Nero's future potential. He is destined for greatness. One day, he may even surpass The Legendary Dark Knight Dante.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dark Esura;113897 said:

I'm going to actually fully agree with you there, I also don't see the hype about Vergil; he's cool but...I love Nero more.

Esura

NerosDevil;113916 said:
I'm going to actually fully agree with you there, I also don't see the hype about Vergil; he's cool but...I love Nero more.

Finally someone agrees with me! +rep 4 u

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You don't see the hype because u r both blind. If you don't like Vergil, play another game :p

Esura

Why?

Vergil is dead.
Nero is being a bad ass with Vergil's sword!
Also, Nero has more importance than Vergil, considering DMC4 is mostly ABOUT Nero. Vergil is gone.....forever. I rather see Lucia come back than Vergil.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil isn't dead, and he will reclaim Yamato ;)

Vergil owns Nero in terms of character... But perhaps not in terms of gameplay ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dark Esura;113931 said:
Why?

Vergil is dead.
Nero is being a bad ass with Vergil's sword!
Also, Nero has more importance than Vergil, considering DMC4 is mostly ABOUT Nero. Vergil is gone.....forever. I rather see Lucia come back than Vergil.

All of this again. Vergil isn't gone forever; but he's overhyped, I'd rather Nero. Vergil had his moments in DMC3 and the manga previous to the DMC3 events. Nero's turn. As for Vergil's character, considering SE and featured mainly about him in the comic, he hasn't got much more information going for him than Nero. He seems like a stereotyped villan or 'anti-hero'. I still love him though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Once again, Vergil hasn't even been a main playable character in a dmc game. He was playable in SE, but that wasn't main because his story was the same pretty much. Give him his own outing, I mean... Nero got his in 4, and that was before Vergil got his.... You lot are being too harsh on him... He hasn't had a great deal of spotlight... I want to know more on him, his character is far from over :)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
If you take into consideration of Vergil’s individuality; it doesn’t really make it feasible for him to be anything but an antagonist in the series; not a protagonist. Unless he altered his personality, which won’t occur. Nero was placed in DMC4 with main-role substance, he’s similar to Dante and Vergil so both sides could take a taste to him. Vergil will be back; but Nero should have some spotlight, considering he's already changed and altered the entire Sparda bloodline.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And? What does that have to do with Vergil?

Nero had his spotlight in 4, at least Vergil should now return hopefully *crosses fingers*

Esura

LordOfDarkness;113948 said:
Once again, Vergil hasn't even been a main playable character in a dmc game. He was playable in SE, but that wasn't main because his story was the same pretty much. Give him his own outing, I mean... Nero got his in 4, and that was before Vergil got his.... You lot are being too harsh on him... He hasn't had a great deal of spotlight... I want to know more on him, his character is far from over :)

Being too harsh on Vergil!? You gotta be effing kidding me! People hype him up as though HE is the main DMC character! This is Nero's first appearance and people chew him out for just existing. We'll give Vergil a break when ppl give Nero a break!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;113954 said:
And? What does that have to do with Vergil?

Nero had his spotlight in 4, at least Vergil should now return hopefully *crosses fingers*

Well; if you read my post, it has to do with his personality and what he's already been featured in. He will come back in DMC5, DMC4 hinted too much at it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;113955 said:
Being too harsh on Vergil!? You gotta be effing kidding me! People hype him up as though HE is the main DMC character! This is Nero's first appearance and people chew him out for just existing. We'll give Vergil a break when ppl give Nero a break!

Trust me... You're being way too harsh. Show some respect for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom