• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

explain the nero hate plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;113958 said:
Trust me... You're being way too harsh. Show some respect for him

We are showing respect; it's Nero should be respect for his role. People spit him out due to taking Dante's spot.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;113954 said:
And? What does that have to do with Vergil?

Nero had his spotlight in 4, at least Vergil should now return hopefully *crosses fingers*

Vergil was in TWO DMC games. He appears in mangas and novels. C'mon now! How flesh out can he be!?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil needs to be the star in one game, that is what I am saying but u r not hearing that, but u r choosing not to.

You r showing about as much respect as I show for Nero. So now I see how u feel ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante and Vergil in my eyes have been fleshed out; especially Vergi. There's not much more you can say apart from the aftermath of Vergils soul wondering when Angelo died. It's annoying when a character you like gets disrepected, I mean you sig for example, im sure you wouldn't be amused with a "Anti-Vergil" banner.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;113967 said:
Dante and Vergil in my eyes have been fleshed out; especially Vergi. There's not much more you can say apart from the aftermath of Vergils soul wondering when Angelo died.

Wrong!! There are tons of things they can go on. If Dante and Vergil bore u, play another game. Don't just play dmc, because Nero didn't make it what it is. Dante, Sparda and Vergil did. And I'll be damned if u disagree :)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;113968 said:
Wrong!! There are tons of things they can go on. If Dante and Vergil bore u, play another game. Don't just play dmc, because Nero didn't make it what it is. Dante, Sparda and Vergil did. And I'll be damned if u disagree :)

I've been a hardcore gamer probably before you playing DMC1 forwards. Dante made the game; and Sparda not really, he's just behind the scenes making the plot move forward. Why should I play a different game when I love them all. Especially Nero as a new addition. It's annoying to hate a character someone likes, which is why I ranted when i came on here first time.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;113968 said:

WRONG!! Its not Dante, Vergil, and Sparda that defined DMC. DANTE DEFINED DMC!!! DANTE ONLY!!!!! YOU GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I SAID IF THEY BORE YOU.... IF.... See the word IF and understand its meaning.

Oh wow, u were a hardcore gamer longer... Irrelevant.

And the rest of what u put... Why do you have to bring that into this, it is unnecessary.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;113973 said:

And the rest of what u put... Why do you have to bring that into this, it is unnecessary.

How's it irrelevent when I've been playing DMC over 7 years. You probably started on DMC3, which was an over-hype of coolness designed to make teenage boys wet their pants. It's not unnescessary because it's you contradicting yourself.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;113973 said:

Oy, I'm tired......emal uoy!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It is completely irrelevant, stop annoying me on purpose.

I played 1 first, get your facts right smartass :p

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;113979 said:
It is completely irrelevant, stop annoying me on purpose.

I played 1 first, get your facts right smartass :p

WHEN did you play the first, after you got 3? More than likely. I doubt you've been playing as long.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Completely wrong... Ur ignorance is amusing. Stop acting like you know everything...

And a word to the wise, stay on topic ;)

I think the reason why people hate Nero, is because he causes stupid arguments like these ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
W/e... I've said all that I need to say right now. I'm done with this :)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dark Esura;113986 said:
HEY HEY HEY! Break this up, break this up!!! lol
No :p

How is it ignorance? If you were any true fan of DMC; DMC1 is what defined the action genre at the time and Dante started the entire series; not Vergil. I loved DMC3; but Vergil is stereotyped.
Your opinion; I have mine. There :p

Esura

NerosDevil;113990 said:
No :p

How is it ignorance? If you were any true fan of DMC; DMC1 is what defined the action genre at the time and Dante started the entire series; not Vergil. I loved DMC3; but Vergil is stereotyped.
Your opinion; I have mine. There :p

100% agree! DMC1 was off the chain. Action games finally got out of their rut when DMC1 hit shelves!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It is ignorant, because one thing. You can't just let it rest, u have to go on and on and on and on... Hey... You should have an off switch, it'd make a lot of people happier :p

Reply to this in what ever shape or form... I really do not care... Your opinion, I never disagreed. But you should respect my views ;)

I'm done now with the arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom