• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer Expo

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
Well everyone my theory for what the are showing at eurogamer is:

1.Steady releases of Demo Gameplay throughout the weekend.
2.Sunday Dmc developer session which I'm really feeling will have new gameplay of a new angel weapon or a new stage.
3. More detail about the whole exchange of Kat and Lilith.
4. A new enemy.

And that's all I have at the moment but I will get more once I search for some more hints on what they are gonna reveal :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Hahaha lol its not a new stage but who cares at least we know they are leaking some gameplay from eurogamer and we know its actually there :)

I can agree, well mine expection that show could start in Sunday just now is false as I seen today leaking videos from it.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
I can agree, well mine expection that show could start in Sunday just now is false as I seen today leaking videos from it.
Well that is true but I have seen the developer session for halo 4 which showed entirely new gameplay from the demos they have shown, so I think Dmc will do the same as well. I guess we better be prepared to be either highly disappointed or highly satisfied.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
Am I the only one thinking this game looks reaaally good. Remember how the graphics looked when we first saw this part of the game? I love seeing how it's gradually built up over that last year.
lol me and chocolateghost79 talk about that like all the time :) and yes I do think it improved and I still think they aren't done yet :) they still have like 3 months of polishing :)

Gbraga

The only thing I hate about the recent builds is the ashes in the environment during the Under Watch demo, it looked much nicer without it on The Fight video.

Also, RIP gargoyles :(

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
This game is looking even great now. I'm amazed how far this game has came across! So much ups and downs but in the end I'm sure it will be worth it! I think making DmC was NT's destiny. They have showed the determination and courage to make this game. I hope they have learned a lot from this DmC journey and I'm sure they are gonna develop even more awesome characters and games in the future!! So, I've nothing to give except good wishes to NT:)

Paexie

Finally PS3

So happy that my first language is Spanish. There where three/two (one of them stayed really quiet) dudes and they like this game so far, one of them felt extremely weary and nostalgic for the original but then he said that after playing it for a while he felt like the world and mechanics where more accessible and relevant. He literally says that it grew on him.

The dude that was predominantly talking was said that the animation feels a bit brutish to him but at the same time suitable. Both of them think the enemy design is pretty disturbing and that the whole new look was emo to them at first but the bright colors of Limbo balance it out and they are enjoying it more than they ever thought they would.

They like the transparency of the combo system. Knowing what gives more points is a plus for them.
They end is obviously just them promoting more vids like this one.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
Sigh its good to be around so many other people who share the same views :) Makes my feel all warm and toasty lol

Razyel

Soul Reaver
I don't know if there will be a GOTY edition. I'm just guessing ways Vergil could appear in the game.
Obviously if the game succeeds there will be, I'd bet on it but all my money is going for tomorrow's ice hockey match :D so no bets ...

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Obviously if the game succeeds there will be, I'd bet on it but all my money is going for tomorrow's ice hockey match :D so no bets ...
Isn't that a little high expectations considering this game is presumably going against GTA:V and the competition looks pretty damn fearce.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I seen that too :), likely better model
They made Dante hot. I never thought I'd say that about a CGI character but it's true. They made him attractive.

Wow, so this is what it feels like to be other end of the spectrum, when it's often just the fanboy drooling over CGI women. Finally fan service for the ladies! :cool: and without being sexist too.

Top Bottom