• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer Expo

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I just saw that Eurogamer gameplay and I agree with Gbraga, those graphics are kinda garbage, but I think that's because it's a bad camera and that this is Gamescom version of this game and not TGS which is much sleeker.

Gbraga

I just saw that Eurogamer gameplay and I agree with Gbraga, those graphics are kinda garbage, but I think that's because it's a bad camera and that this is Gamescom version of this game and not TGS which is much sleeker.
Yep, it's the stream's fault, you can see it when they change it to the offscreen footage, but it was a pain to watch...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Awhhh poor you!
Not sure how to respond to that.

If you're been condecending: Bite me!
If you're been funny: Ha ha ha, that's not funny.
If you're trying to be cute: Knock it off.
If you're teasing me: Stop that.

AngelMode

You lucky ****s who have played the game........
Btw did they announce that they would release a demo?

Yes and no.

There will be a demo, just that they have not set a date for it yet. Probably closer to the end of the year, I bet.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Not sure how to respond to that.

If you're been condecending: Bite me!
If you're been funny: Ha ha ha, that's not funny.
If you're trying to be cute: Knock it off.
If you're teasing me: Stop that.

Ummm i was trying to be sympathetic. I wasn't trying to be any of the things that you wrote above.

Frantix

For those at Eurogamer, could any of you gather any sort of general buzz or feelings towards the game? I'm curious what the general opinion is so far. It seems more positive now, but the negative side is still loud as ever.

Top Bottom