• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer Expo

Gbraga

If the game has a lot of DLC, it will have a GOTY Edition, that's for sure. If the game doesn't get any Game of the Year awards, they'll just call it something else, like Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition or in this case, Special Edition.

Those things are planned way ahead.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I will wait for new Trailers and footage. Im in hope that this not dissapoint me totally :/

Tiran

The great pretender.
Devil May Cry Streaming at the Eurogamer Expo in 73 hours :)
MY BODY IS READY ^-^
The communications manager FROM NINJA THEORY and probably the best player of this game yet personally presenting the details of the mechanics of the game in an up to date build to an audience in clear detailed English from the point of view of an NT insider without live trolls asking repetitive questions from a preplanned presentation with suitable time set aside for just this all streamed live to be absorbed by anxious fans and skeptics alike?

Ninja Theory... Listen to me, carefully...

This is YOUR moment, YOUR time. You share it with no one. If you have ever had a chance to blow our collective minds, it's now or never. If you really want this game to sell, you have the best opportunity freely given to you here to give us a reason to buy it. F#ck the lovers, f#ck the haters, show us how bad ass your creation really is and shut us up. If you fail, then you deserve whatever you get.

Do not fail us.

We will all be watching.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You guys aren't seriously trying to do a countdown, right?

There is only 24 hours in a day. We've got like three days left. XD
Haha hey what do you expect? People are exicted ab out the game. Lol
I usually do countdowns by days, but hey at least we'll know EXACTLY when the stream comes out.

AngelMode

Haha hey what do you expect? People are exicted ab out the game. Lol
I usually do countdowns by days, but hey at least we'll know EXACTLY when the stream comes out.

Well, yeah.
On one hand, it is nice to know exactly when it is happening... but on the other, it just makes the waiting that much agonizing.
If Im not mistaken, stream should show In Sunday from calculation, that you assumed

yep... sometime on Sunday. It's actually in the morning for me. So I'll be waking up to it most likely.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well, yeah.
On one hand, it is nice to know exactly when it is happening... but on the other, it just makes the waiting that much agonizing.

yep... sometime on Sunday. It's actually in the morning for me. So I'll be waking up to it most likely.

Same in me propably as I am in EU timezone.

Top Bottom