• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer Expo

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
You forgot to put fact at the END of the post, I win.

FFS almost every fricken time they release a new trailer you rant on about it on threads that have nothing to do with it. this is for eurogamer, a show where people can play DmC among many other games. save youre opinions for somewhere else where it has actual meaning like here: http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/any-love-for-vergil-at-all.11661/page-8#post-381393

oh and you dont know sh*t about batman if you think his reboots have stayed true to the source material

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Guys, rest your bitch fight aside. We really don't need another one. Especially since its off-topic.
Aww. But I like B*tch fighting with this guy, it reminds me of the good ol days on Devilmaycry.org,

Remember those guys,
back when you couldn't get into a DmC thread without a massive flame war happening. If you don't remember it, let me educate you youngins, it was 2011, the year I first joined, the forum had a member named CoolDemon.

CoolDemon was a BAMF who could start 3 page long flame wars in a single post. The best part? He wasn't even a troll

*smacks lips*

Dems wuz da good ol' days.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Guess I'll let DragonMaster put an end to that guy.

Don't turn me into a bad guy. I'm just saying what I've seen, not putting the guy down.

FFS almost every fricken time they release a new trailer you rant on about it on threads that have nothing to do with it. this is for eurogamer, a show where people can play DmC among many other games. save youre opinions for somewhere else where it has actual meaning like here: http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/any-love-for-vergil-at-all.11661/page-8#post-381393

oh and you dont know sh*t about batman if you think his reboots have stayed true to the source material

Dude. You can't expect everyone to like everything.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Aww. But I like B*tch fighting with this guy, it reminds me of the good ol days on Devilmaycry.org,

Remember those guys,
back when you couldn't get into a DmC thread without a massive flame war happening. If you don't remember it, let me educate you youngins, it was 2011, the year I first joined, the forum had a member named CoolDemon.

CoolDemon was a BAMF who could start 3 page long flame wars in a single post. The best part? He wasn't even a troll

*smacks lips*

I miss CoolDemon...:'(

Devil Player

The communications manager FROM NINJA THEORY and probably the best player of this game yet personally presenting the details of the mechanics of the game in an up to date build to an audience in clear detailed English from the point of view of an NT insider without live trolls asking repetitive questions from a preplanned presentation with suitable time set aside for just this all streamed live to be absorbed by anxious fans and skeptics alike?

Ninja Theory... Listen to me, carefully...

This is YOUR moment, YOUR time. You share it with no one. If you have ever had a chance to blow our collective minds, it's now or never. If you really want this game to sell, you have the best opportunity freely given to you here to give us a reason to buy it. F#ck the lovers, f#ck the haters, show us how bad ass your creation really is and shut us up. If you fail, then you deserve whatever you get.

Do not fail us.

We will all be watching.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!

Finally a gameplay being handled by a professional. Enough with the crappy youtube gameplays, it's time to see the real stuff now!!!!

I agree 100%. XD

Dante47

Remember those guys,

*smacks lips*

Trust me, I remember. I still have nightmares.
Nobody needs you to say anything. Since you're off topic.
Shoo, boy, shoo.

Dante47

Hold that thought while I go find a facepalm picture.
You're telling me you don't have one?
picard-facepalm.jpg

Paexie

Multiple reasons.

Reason 1.Because isn't that the JOB of a reboot?

To introduce beloved characters to a new generation in a form that the original can relate to.

Reason 2. Really, reboot does not mean "butcher your source material". Spiderman stayed true to it's roots. Batman stayed true to it's roots. This doesn't go anywhere near it's source material.

Reason 3 :Yet again, these characters are BELOVED childhood characters to many people, I've said it before, it's like saying "Master Chief isn't cool any more, let's make him a Power Ranger".

Reason 4. Because, it's basically creating a new character from scratch and using the old ones name to make a profit. ITS NOT GONNA F*CKING WORK!!!!!!

It really all the depends on the intentions of the creators. Batman and Spider-man have been deconstructed back and forth, inside and out. Sometimes to unrecognizable and unlikable lengths. You may even say that it sometimes doesn't stay true to the spirit of the original creation and that's ok, because it's all about exploration about a character. Every creative mind would love to tackle any of those characters and try to make their own spin on them.

That's essentially what this Dante seems to be exploring. How does he become that dude that everyone likes? Who is that person that's so powerful and cool, was he always like that? In my opinion, this is an origin story that tries to give something more to what was already there via developing the character from scratch. I mean, they sure are keeping a lot of story elements secret still.

It might fail or not, who knows, but it sure is interesting to see. I don't know, your point is kind of skewed, but I get that you don't like him and hold the original very dear.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol i thought i'm gonna be late for the party because this site doesn't seems to work for me yesterday. Still having a dose hope for vergil to be playable. Yeah i know it's pathetic even though they have already confirmed it.

Edit: Something in my mind that McdD is really cooldemon. Just saying.

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
The communications manager FROM NINJA THEORY and probably the best player of this game yet personally presenting the details of the mechanics of the game in an up to date build to an audience in clear detailed English from the point of view of an NT insider without live trolls asking repetitive questions from a preplanned presentation with suitable time set aside for just this all streamed live to be absorbed by anxious fans and skeptics alike?

Ninja Theory... Listen to me, carefully...

This is YOUR moment, YOUR time. You share it with no one. If you have ever had a chance to blow our collective minds, it's now or never. If you really want this game to sell, you have the best opportunity freely given to you here to give us a reason to buy it. F#ck the lovers, f#ck the haters, show us how bad ass your creation really is and shut us up. If you fail, then you deserve whatever you get.

Do not fail us.

We will all be watching.
This is the deepest thing I have ever read on these forums ever :'(

Top Bottom