• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC's Story is Terrible and here is why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
@Alchemistfromeden

Angry fan rant

lol, your obviously very adamant in your defense of all things NT related which means your very biased in how they carry themselves.

Your refusing to see this from a business to consumer pleasing standpoint which means that everything I say will go right over your head.

The fact that your getting so angry and irate about this only proves this considering I have been calm through this whole conversation.

So I'm just going to cease this discussion with you, it will go no where.

But let me point this out before I end it, I am not saying NT and Tameen do not have the right to be mad, they have every right to be considering how some dumb fans have been treating them, but I was only trying to see it from a mature and business standpoint.

Oh well, not everyone can have restraint I suppose lol.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I'm just trying to ignore the flamewar that is lingering here....
i like you....NOW GIVE ME YOUR SOUL
Grumpy-Cat.jpg

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That's not satire, though. I think you're confusing it with a 'social commentary'. Those two are totally different things.

No...social commentary brings about topical issues in a certain way, speaking one's thoughts on it (hence the "commentary" part) and hopes to bring awareness and maybe change. Satire takes topical issues and makes fun of them to varying degrees. Granted, the two can go hand-in-hand.

DmC makes fun of (satirizes) societal ills by making them the result of actual demonic influence. People literally have views of bankers being these evil dickbags, and DmC makes them literally into evil dickbags (irony~), which you then fight.

Of course not. Games don't always want to change awareness in real life, do they? These are video games; they're not documentaries that try to open people's minds.

Then what are the chances DmC is taking its elements of societal ills so seriously? If it is, to what ends? The most it takes them seriously is to deliver that plot with a consistent tone, which I mentioned. It's not like it wants people to really listen up and take note of sociopolitical problems, it's a game

No, but it does have to debunk or make fun of it in some way. Making the game revolve around defeating Mundus, who is an evil banker, just proves my point. If it were satire, the whole game wouldn't revolve around you trying to change Limbo, making it a better place, or simply deafeating ''the demons who subjugate mankind''.

It's...not about "defeating Mundus, the evil banker," it's about defeating Mundus, the demon king! It's like you're ignoring the entire fantasy element there. Mundus is a demon king subjugating mankind for their tasty souls. He's doing it through subversive means in the real world, but in the end, The Order's aim is to defeat demons, not bankers and news anchors. They just happen to be bankers and news anchors.

How often are the antagonists in DmC even referred to as their real-world counterparts? The only time they are is usually in reference to their hand in controlling humanity. DmC is about savin' humanity by killin' demons, not about saving the world from a sociopolitical nightmare by dismantling greedy businesses and extremist news outlets.

If the game took itself seriously, then The Order's goals would have been to dismantle those businesses, finding out in some big shocker that they were demons aaaaaaaaall aaaalooooooong~ Instead, we know demons are the cause, and that's what is being fought; actual demons, not sociopolitical problems like propaganda and corporate greed.

It makes fun of these societal ills by saying "Oh yeah...they really are evil, because they're demons." That evil banker who stole my parent's house right out from under us isn't just some greedy testicle-garbler, he's literally a demon!

Making fun of something isn't always about getting laughs. And neither is satire.

AlchemistFromEden

lol, your obviously very adamant in your defense of all things NT related which means your very biased in how they carry themselves.
no, i just don't believe that fans are allowed to act like the victim when they constantly complain about stupid trivial nonsense on a daily basis on something they haven't even played, and that's alot of "gamers"
Your refusing to see this from a business to consumer pleasing standpoint which means that everything I say will go right over your head.
being a consumer doesn't mean you can say whatever negative thing about a quality product on a daily basis, imagine this
a kid who hates anything goth, "emo" or punk style constantly goes into hot topic and constantly talks **** to the employees and telling them to close down and give up on life and never buying anything
are you gonna sit here and say that the employees don't have a right to curse that little self entitled douche out and make him leave the store
"OH BUT THEY HAVE TO BE PROFESSIONAL AND HAVE TO DO WHATEVER TO PLEASE THE CUSTOMER"
no, sorry kid that's not how the world works and not how humans work
The fact that your getting to angry and irate about this only proves this considering I have been calm through this whole conversation.
no, its annoying because as a fellow artist, AN ACTUAL ARTIST who makes art for a living, who doesn't just draw fanfictions on ms paint all day and makes illustrations, animations, and even on one occasion, helping with an indie game, its annoying to see people like you saying, "i can talk all the **** i want, i'm a consumer so its all about me," ANYONE who doesn't act like this would get annoyed
So I'm just going to cease this discussion with you, it will go no where.
good
But let me point this out before I end it, I am not saying NT and Tameen do not have the right to be mad,
at least you admit it
they have every right to be considering how some dumb fans have been treating them
of which there are many
but I was only trying to see it from a mature and business standpoint.
treat people, even people older than you, the way you wanna be treated, if you think about it they could've done ALOT more than just make subtle nods towards annoying fans when talking about the product they're making
Oh well, not every can have restraint I suppose.
especially not adults who are making a living for the sole purpose of trying to deliver a fun experience to people

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
No...social commentary brings about topical issues in a certain way, speaking one's thoughts on it (hence the "commentary" part) and hopes to bring awareness and maybe change. Satire takes topical issues and makes fun of them to varying degrees. Granted, the two can go hand-in-hand.

DmC makes fun of (satirizes) societal ills by making them the result of actual demonic influence. People literally have views of bankers being these evil dickbags, and DmC makes them literally into evil dickbags (irony~), which you then fight.

Then what are the chances DmC is taking its elements of societal ills so seriously? If it is, to what ends? The most it takes them seriously is to deliver that plot with a consistent tone, which I mentioned. It's not like it wants people to really listen up and take note of sociopolitical problems, it's a game

It's...not about "defeating Mundus, the evil banker," it's about defeating Mundus, the demon king! It's like you're ignoring the entire fantasy element there. Mundus is a demon king subjugating mankind for their tasty souls. He's doing it through
subversive means in the real world, but in the end, The Order's aim is to defeat demons, not bankers and news anchors. They just happen to be bankers and news anchors.

See my previous post about DmC reinforcing those social ideas (I edited it). I can't post more right now, as I'm in the IE app on the Xbox. Hold on.

How often are the antagonists in DmC even referred to as their real-world counterparts? The only time they are is usually in reference to their hand in controlling humanity. DmC is about savin' humanity by killin' demons, not about saving the world from a sociopolitical nightmare by dismantling greedy businesses and extremist news outlets.

If the game took itself seriously, then The Order's goals would have been to dismantle those businesses, finding out in some big shocker that they were demons aaaaaaaaall aaaalooooooong~ Instead, we know demons are the cause, and that's what is being fought; actual demons, not sociopolitical problems like propaganda and corporate greed.

It makes fun of these societal ills by saying "Oh yeah...they really are evil, because they're demons." That evil banker who stole my parent's house right out from under us isn't just some greedy testicle-garbler, he's literally a demon!

Making fun of something isn't always about getting laughs. And neither is satire.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I see your point, though. In that one sense, DmC is a parody of the idea that corporations are evil, by saying they are in fact evil and run by demons. But it still takes that idea fairly seriously. But that wasn't the issue in the first place. The whole game revolves around it, making Mundus a banker and having people drink Virility. It reinforces the idea that corporations are evil. It does that in a satirizing way, yes, but that doesn't matter. Those people in Limbo really are drinking Virility, being controlled by demons, who are prtrayed as bankers and so on. The idea behind the game is still that Limbo is being controlled and that they secrety have no free will. DmC reinforces that stereotype instead of debunking it. (Iphone post)

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Gotta get busy with some school work, guys. I posted one more comment (see one before this one). Maybe till tomorrow! :)

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
being a consumer doesn't mean you can say whatever negative thing about a quality product on a daily basis, imagine this
a kid who hates anything goth, "emo" or punk style constantly goes into hot topic and constantly talks **** to the employees and telling them to close down and give up on life and never buying anything
are you gonna sit here and say that the employees don't have a right to curse that little self entitled douche out and make him leave the store
If you are 30 years old and some raging teenagers are telling you to kill yourself in your place, you aren't supposed to care about and even respond them, you are just giving the attention they want, and of course, it does looks worse an old man raging than a child. On that case, you can just call the security guard or call the police, you're an adult, you're the owner of the shop, so you're supposed to act the most mature way possible.

And now, we got some overrated developer arguing with childs on his Twitter, and people defend him despite his manchildren ways to resolve problems.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I see your point, though. In that one sense, DmC is a parody of the idea that corporations are evil, by saying they are in fact evil and run by demons. But it still takes that idea fairly seriously. But that wasn't the issue in the first place. The whole game revolves around it, making Mundus a banker and having people drink Virility. It reinforces the idea that corporations are evil. It does that in a satirizing way, yes, but that doesn't matter. Those people in Limbo really are drinking Virility, being controlled by demons, who are prtrayed as bankers and so on. The idea behind the game is still that Limbo is being controlled and that they secrety have no free will. DmC reinforces that stereotype instead of debunking it. (Iphone post)

That's what I've been saying though; it only takes itself seriously enough for the narrative, but it has to do so in order to set the narrative in motion and keep it on track. However, it doesn't continuously stick with the idea of Mundus being a banker, and for most of the game Mundus is meant to be seen as a threat because he's the demon king, not an evil banker. The city's subjugation can't just magically be imaginary either, otherwise it ruins the entire tone of the plot, it removes the entire point of The Order's intentions to fight the demons.

It reinforces them really only to give you a goal in the game, just like Dante first fights for himself, then for humanity's freedom. It's for the sake of the narrative. DmC isn't reinforcing things by going "Oh yeah, this is totally how it really is," it's just taking things that people know are issues and takes the seriousness out of it by supplanting it into an action game about doing cool stuff.

Satire itself isn't free from social reinforcement, either. Usually the whole point is that it makes fun of the things that really are there, not things that are only just perceived. Satire has nothing to do with debunking anything, but making fun of what's really happening (to be humorous and/or insulting). On the other hand, social commentary also talks about what's really happening, but seeks to commentate on and bring awareness to the state of things.

I think that might be where you're going wrong with this, satire has nothing to do with explicitly debunking the legitimacy a topical issue, just making light of it. Hell, Bayonetta's satire of over-sexualization of women in media is the same thing - it doesn't debunk the existence of the over-sexualization it's satirizing.

I think the legitimacy of an element lies in the element itself, and isn't that only illegitimate things are satirized.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Ok I'm back b*tches.

Now I remember seeing someone say I haven't posted back in a while and quickly assumed I chickened out like a punk. Now I won't call you out on it or reveal who said it because you know you said it (even if I don't remember who said it). Well I'm sorry I was too busy with other things in my life to get into an argument/debate with random strangers on the internet. Plus I only recently came to this website and saw the crap that is going down.

Before I get into any counter arguments I must first address the bull crap.

First, how did I come off as aggressive and rude? After seeing the comments saying I was...I thought maybe I did push it a bit too hard but after re-reading my Opening and skimming it I'm wondering how is it come off as rude (with the exception of 1 last sentence....barely). Everything is there and stated in a way that is more blunt than rude and aggressive. Was it cause I used cursing and curse words? Oh I didn't know I was using words that the game and main character you like so much tosses around like its mutherf*cking casual Friday. Was it cause I used large texts...listen I didn't use large texts to express opinion or emotion they were primarily used in examples and for those skimming the passage to notice them so it can catch their attention not to come as a raging fanboy. Was it too blunt or casual? I'm sorry I chose not to present it in a more "polite, mannered, and elitist" fashion. The whole point was to be casual to show that you don't have to be a paid professional, journalist, writer, or an unbiased individual just a random guy on the internet to see that this game has tons of flaws and inconsistencies in its one simple story.

I'm sorry was my entire post made towards you, did it affect you, was I attacking you, did it feel like I was attacking you? Well I'm not sorry if you feel that way. Its your own fault for it wasn't made for you, I wasn't attacking you or any other fans of DmC. I was attacking A GAME the same way how plenty of you motherf....individuals have attacked games in the DMC series. Its your fault for making it personal when its a game, its not like I attacked your religion or family or something. People will not always like what you like and its our duties as human beings to recognize that and respond accordingly or not respond. I'm just stating it as it is.

I will admit that the last sentence was mean....but its not meant for you. Its meant for Ninja Theory (mostly Tameem)...not you, you don't work for Ninja Theory, you don't have stocks invested in them, and has far as I know none of you have relatives/friends and loved ones that work for them. I was going to redact that statement but nah its going to stay. I've seen people say terrible things about other companies (Capcom, EA, SEGA, so forth) and I get flak for insulting NT which compared to what people (some on this forum) have said much worse about Capcom or EA.

Furthermore, Ive seen plenty of you pro-DmC fans use the victims card and be hypocrites about it. "Hah its okay to insult DmC but when I insult DMC4 or DMC2 I get flak for it"..wah wah wah....I say BUULLLSH*T. No one is stopping you from insulting the old DMC games but people WHO DO like them will retaliate same way how your doing it now. I KNEW posting this it as going to be negatively received by the pros but I didn't care it was MY opinion, MY choice, MY decision. I didn't make this thread to convince you but to wake up all the anti-DmC or pro-DMC and stop all this "DmC's story is better than DMC's story" wank and DmC bias going on this website and to show pro-DmC that DmC's story is NOT better than DMC that it too is just as bad, plot hole ridden, inconsistent, and terrible in ONE game not 4 games all written by different writers but ONE game written by ONE writer.

Now I'll address all the counterarguments soon enough.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Oh, but did Tameem act like he was some god by forcing people to buy his game like Event and the other skeptics did by shoving his opinions down people's throat? I don't think so!
"What was cool 12 years ago isn't cool now."
That was his opinion, and he said it like it was fact.

Just because Event shouts, doesn't mean he's forcing his opinion down your throat.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Ok I'm back b*tches.
I'm sorry was my entire post made towards you, did it affect you, was I attacking you, did it feel like I was attacking you? Well I'm not sorry if you feel that way. Its your own fault for it wasn't made for you, I wasn't attacking you or any other fans of DmC. I was attacking A GAME the same way how plenty of you motherf....individuals have attacked games in the DMC series.
Now, that surely is a way of not attacking anyone...
facepalm_the_vergil_way_by_swordmaster1341-d2xxitd.jpg

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
First, how did I come off as aggressive and rude?

Probably because of the tone, like this...

Oh I didn't know I was using words that the game and main character you like so much tosses around like its mutherf*cking casual Friday.

It sounds kinda aggressively defensive. You already know people aren't going to agree with your points, so you preemptively took a defensive stance and addressed things a little more aggressively than might have been necessary.

I will admit that the last sentence was mean....but its not meant for you. Its meant for Ninja Theory (mostly Tameem)...not you, you don't work for Ninja Theory, you don't have stocks invested in them, and has far as I know none of you have relatives/friends and loved ones that work for them. I was going to redact that statement but nah its going to stay. I've seen people say terrible things about other companies (Capcom, EA, SEGA, so forth) and I get flak for insulting NT which compared to what people (some on this forum) have said much worse about Capcom or EA.

Also this. You posted this up on a public fan forum for a video game, and Tameem is probably never going to see it. You took an aggressive stance to speak to one person without regard for everyone else, when unfortunately everyone read it except for the one person you aimed it at >.<

I KNEW posting this it as going to be negatively received by the pros but I didn't care it was MY opinion, MY choice, MY decision. I didn't make this thread to convince you but to wake up all the anti-DmC or pro-DMC and stop all this "DmC's story is better than DMC's story" wank and DmC bias going on this website and to show pro-DmC that DmC's story is NOT better than DMC that it too is just as bad, plot hole ridden, inconsistent, and terrible in ONE game not 4 games all written by different writers but ONE game written by ONE writer.

MY opinion, MY choice, MY decision.
to show pro-DmC that DmC's story is NOT better than DMC

So...your opinion holds up as indisputable fact or something...? The fact that people have disputed it and probably have some legit rebuttals means that what you say isn't exactly all true.

It also makes very little sense to compare four installments worth of writing that had no clear vision (hence why the overall consistency is questionable) with one installments worth that has a clear and concise vision that it executed in that one installment. The plotholes in DMC1-4 exist because there were different writers across a decade (not that there's many), while plotholes in DmC are probably things that you've overlooked, or are claiming to be plotholes when they're really just things that weren't extrapolated on - which was said, but doesn't necessarily make it a plothole.

Onecrazymonkey1

I'm sorry was my entire post made towards you, did it affect you, was I attacking you, did it feel like I was attacking you? Well I'm not sorry if you feel that way. Its your own fault for it wasn't made for you, I wasn't attacking you or any other fans of DmC. I was attacking A GAME the same way how plenty of you motherf....(this is not necessary) individuals have attacked games in the DMC series. Its your fault for making it personal when its a game, its not like I attacked your religion or family or something.

And one could make the same case for Tameem. Actually he was just expressing his opinion about a fictional character (he didn't say it was a fact) and also simply gave the line "I don't care". Yet people acted like they were the words of the anti-Christ; it does work both ways.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Ok I'm back b*tches.

Now I remember seeing someone say I haven't posted back in a while and quickly assumed I chickened out like a punk. Now I won't call you out on it or reveal who said it because you know you said it (even if I don't remember who said it). Well I'm sorry I was too busy with other things in my life to get into an argument/debate with random strangers on the internet. Plus I only recently came to this website and saw the crap that is going down.

Before I get into any counter arguments I must first address the bull crap.

First, how did I come off as aggressive and rude? After seeing the comments saying I was...I thought maybe I did push it a bit too hard but after re-reading my Opening and skimming it I'm wondering how is it come off as rude (with the exception of 1 last sentence....barely). Everything is there and stated in a way that is more blunt than rude and aggressive. Was it cause I used cursing and curse words? Oh I didn't know I was using words that the game and main character you like so much tosses around like its mutherf*cking casual Friday. Was it cause I used large texts...listen I didn't use large texts to express opinion or emotion they were primarily used in examples and for those skimming the passage to notice them so it can catch their attention not to come as a raging fanboy. Was it too blunt or casual? I'm sorry I chose not to present it in a more "polite, mannered, and elitist" fashion. The whole point was to be casual to show that you don't have to be a paid professional, journalist, writer, or an unbiased individual just a random guy on the internet to see that this game has tons of flaws and inconsistencies in its one simple story.

I'm sorry was my entire post made towards you, did it affect you, was I attacking you, did it feel like I was attacking you? Well I'm not sorry if you feel that way. Its your own fault for it wasn't made for you, I wasn't attacking you or any other fans of DmC. I was attacking A GAME the same way how plenty of you motherf....individuals have attacked games in the DMC series. Its your fault for making it personal when its a game, its not like I attacked your religion or family or something. People will not always like what you like and its our duties as human beings to recognize that and respond accordingly or not respond. I'm just stating it as it is.

Furthermore, Ive seen plenty of you pro-DmC fans use the victims card and be hypocrites about it. "Hah its okay to insult DmC but when I insult DMC4 or DMC2 I get flak for it"..wah wah wah....I say BUULLLSH*T. No one is stopping you from insulting the old DMC games but people WHO DO like them will retaliate same way how your doing it now. I KNEW posting this it as going to be negatively received by the pros but I didn't care it was MY opinion, MY choice, MY decision. I didn't make this thread to convince you but to wake up all the anti-DmC or pro-DMC and stop all this "DmC's story is better than DMC's story" wank and DmC bias going on this website and to show pro-DmC that DmC's story is NOT better than DMC that it too is just as bad, plot hole ridden, inconsistent, and terrible in ONE game not 4 games all written by different writers but ONE game written by ONE writer.

Now I'll address all the counterarguments soon enough.

You know what would've been the most mature thing to have done at this point Nero? It would've been just to walk away, anything else better than what you just said. There are so many things I could say to you about what you just wrote [and your thread post] but it would do no good and only cause more fighting, and in the end would achieve nothing. Why? Because you have clearly made up your mind that you want to pick a fight and argue, rather than talk casually about this like this little thread did. Also casual doesn't fit in the same context as aggression, which you have been.

If you had any respect for fellow users at this forum, you wouldn't do what you're intenting to do right now, which is responding to every post with as much backlash as you just wrote and sparks more arguements that I refuse to get involved in when you aren't willing to speak to me like a human being.

If there's any mods reading this, please close this thread before things get of hand, before we all regret saying something we shouldn't.

EllDawn

That's why I have suggested just attacking him, all us fangirls together... And we can convince him by saying that, if he plays along, we can testify that he truly has a bigger d!ck... No matter what Hollow Kat said to him... ;)
Considering Vergil could probably kill everyone before they got to him, I'd rather fight with him, instead of against him, and survive. Then, after some time, I'd still be able to testify to that. lol. It's a plan that would take some time, but at least I'd be less likely to be killed. So, I'm still going to protect him.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Probably because of the tone, like this...

It sounds kinda aggressively defensive. You already know people aren't going to agree with your points, so you preemptively took a defensive stance and addressed things a little more aggressively than might have been necessary.

Also this. You posted this up on a public fan forum for a video game, and Tameem is probably never going to see it. You took an aggressive stance to speak to one person without regard for everyone else, when unfortunately everyone read it except for the one person you aimed it at >_<

So...your opinion holds up as indisputable fact or something...? The fact that people have disputed it and probably have some legit rebuttals means that what you say isn't exactly all true.

It also makes very little sense to compare four installments worth of writing that had no clear vision (hence why the overall consistency is questionable) with one installments worth that has a clear and concise vision that it executed in that one installment. The plotholes in DMC1-4 exist because there were different writers across a decade (not that there's many), while plotholes in DmC are probably things that you've overlooked, or are claiming to be plotholes when they're really just things that weren't extrapolated on - which was said, but doesn't necessarily make it a plothole.

You really can't tell if its aggressive I was being aggressive I would use CAPS LOCK and EXPRESSION MARKS(!!!). The "like its mutherf*cking casual friday" wasn't meant to be aggressive its meant to be a sarcastic example to imply how you thought I was saying it in my initial post.

Its mostly made towards the game and plenty of unprofessional people have made rants, videos, and reviews not so the people who is directed towards to will see it but that will see their opinion on something they think should be addressed. It wasn't meant towards any of you but it was meant so people can see it, view it, and read it...if Tameem see it...yay bonus.

I never said the things in the first post was an opinion (I used opinion by mistake)...its not my opinion that Lilith says that there was HunterS out to get Dante but only one was shown, its not my opinion that Mundus is an incompetent villain who despite ruling the world can't find one kid who his demons have been f*cking with so long and became a big hit in the public with his history of public violence not just in the real world but Limbo in a city that Mundus owns and has security camera for so long. Its not my opinion that this game misses so much opportunities and goes nowhere with establish ideas in the narratives.

I'm stating stuff from the games as it was and still is.

Now the last passage: Now that doesn't say much about DmC in that regard. How can one game that apparently have a clear direction suffer from plot holes and explained and confusing questions and BS versus one that had no clear direction, multiple writers (like 3-4), and 4 games? Meaning its no excuse for DmC to be as bad as DMC cause it doesn't have an excuse especially when NT/Tameem said they're main focus was on narrative unlike the past games (Kamiya and Itsuno never said they were going to focus on narrative as its key feature but NT and Tameem did so unlike the past DMCs DmC actually TRIED to focus on story). DmC's quality of writing isn't an opinion its what I've seen.

Also, what you said about DmC's plot holes being overlooked can easily be said about DMC. I rarely see any plot holes in DMC as a whole either just things that needs elaboration. Will NT elaborate on these unanswered questions? Maybe so why can't Capcom do the same with DMC...wait they have the visual novels (particularly DMC3 novel)?

Not only that DmC just reuses plot elements practically from all of the DMCs. Does nothing new with the DMCverse that we haven't already seen (the angel and demon war would've been new but it had zero impact on the story and could've easily had been left out).

DMC1: Dante's revenge against Mundus for killing his mother
DMC2: Main antagonist is a corporate bigwig with demonic powers
DMC3: Dante's character development/maturity through a female protagonist
DMC4: Yamato being able to close the Hell Gate and the ending

From a structural standpoint the story is very weak.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You know what would've been the most mature thing to have done at this point Nero? It would've been just to walk away, anything else better than what you just said. There are so many things I could say to you about what you just wrote [and your thread post] but it would do no good and only cause more fighting, and in the end would achieve nothing. Why? Because you have clearly made up your mind that you want to pick a fight and argue, rather than talk casually about this like this little thread did. Also casual doesn't fit in the same context as aggression, which you have been.

If you had any respect for fellow users at this forum, you wouldn't do what you're intenting to do right now, which is responding to every post with as much backlash as you just wrote and sparks more arguements that I refuse to get involved in when you are willing to speak to me like a human being.

If there's any mods reading this, please close this thread before things get of hand, before we all regret saying something we shouldn't.

Oh please.....this thread ain't going anywhere. Its not like I'm insulting anyone now am I. :troll:

So you want me to discuss in a manner that is positive about the game or mild so you can feel better that I'm not trashing your beloved game...well I'm not like Ronin now am I?

If you don't want to continue. No is stopping you. Same way no one is stopping me from trashing this bad game...same way how some of you..no ALL of you have trashed games before.

I'm only trashing its story cause trashing its gameplay would be like beating a dead horse that is already a corpse.

Nothing disturbing the peace here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom