• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC's Story is Terrible and here is why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

Well all your post screams to me is that you would not make it far with a "if you don't like me than **** you and don't buy my product" type attitude towards your fans.

I guess it is to much to ask people to act professional in this kind of business *shrugs*.

Its one thing to have feelings, its another to let those feelings get in the way of the success of your profession.

Pretty sure many successful game developers had to swallow plenty of hate and abuse to get where they are.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
thanks for not adding anything relevant to this discussion at all,way to act like a 20 year old -_- oh wait, a 20 year old who talks about being drunk and calls other people dumbasses, sound about right, don't hate on dante if you are gonna act just like him -_-
People can lie about their age on the internet....and their gender, so....you know...we don't really know how old some people claim to be really are.....some people could be 10 for all we know:p Maybe some forum members aren't even human :troll:

SPARTAN-999

! FIGHT LIKE A MAN SCUM !
thanks for not adding anything relevant to this discussion at all,way to act like a 20 year old -_- oh wait, a 20 year old who talks about being drunk and calls other people dumbasses, sound about right, don't hate on dante if you are gonna act just like him -_-
i am not throwing bones at you why do u keep responding ?

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
People can lie about their age on the internet....and their gender, so....you know...we don't really know how old some people claim to be really are.....some people could be 10 for all we know:p Maybe some forum members aren't even human :troll:
so that's why in some places you can put your gender to unknown(forgot the synoym) lol

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Well all your post screams to me is that you would not make it far with a "if you don't like me than **** you and don't buy my product" type attitude towards your fans.

I guess it is to much to ask people to act professional in this kind of business *shrugs*.

Its one thing to have feelings, its another to let those feelings get in the way of the success of your profession.

Pretty sure many successful game developers had to swallow plenty of hate and abuse to get where they are.

Who exactly are you talking to? Is there a game developer here? I don't get it. Who's talking to who? :p Well, I don't have the time to look at every comment, anyway. Carry on.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
531864_o.gif

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Who exactly are you talking to? Is there a game developer here? I don't get it. Well, I don't have the time to look at every comment, anyway.

I must be talking to a ignored member from your list if you can't see who I am quoting.

Its Alchemistfromeden

And i was referring to Tameen and his attitude towards fans.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I must be talking to a ignored member from your list if you can't see who I am quoting.

Its Alchemistfromeden

And i was referring to Tameen and his attitude towards fans.

Ah, that's right. Sorry about that :p
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I agree with you on that. Anyway, I'm outta here :)

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
u said alot of developer have to swallow alot of hate and well activi$ion swallows alot of hate too and um...well....ah screw it you put it together >.>

from what exactly?

I can't recall much hate being thrown at them, mostly because I don't follow them much on the web lol.

AlchemistFromEden

:mad: just like most artists, i'd rather not have a bunch of immature people as fans, i'd much rather have a small mature fanbase than a large immature fanbase
yes it is when you constantly talk **** and even threaten the people making the product for you, IN ANY BUSINESS, what you people need to understand is that just because people are making a product and expecting you to buy it doesn't mean they have no right to call you out on your bullshit when you bitch at them on a daily basis like a bunch of children, yes i'm getting irate
Its on thing to have feelings
NO..ITS NOT ONE THING TO HAVE FEELINGS, wtf are you even talking about, that phrase means that its a notable characteristic to have feelings, and emotions, um, news flash, developers are not tireless robots, especially not game designers, they are humans
its another to let those feelings get in the way of the success of your profession.
this profession being game design, which is known as one of the most casual work environments in the job world -_-
no, they didn't, because ten years ago gamers weren't a bunch of ungrateful self entitled adults who act like children ,
then-and-now-video-1.jpg

i remember when things were like this, now most "gamers" and "fans" act like this
angry_gamer21.jpg

AND NO, since I KNOW you are going to interpret that as "get in line and take whatever they hand you and enjoy it" i'm going to stop you right there and call you out again, with this phrase that your mother probably told you a million times
treat_others_they_way_you_want_to_be_treated_o_bumper_sticker-p128491749521709716en8ys_400.jpg

in other words, don't constantly bitch at a game developer and the act surprised when they make subtle jokes about you

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Maybe some forum members aren't even human :troll:
Noooo, you sniffed me out!! I'm Big Bad Warwick, and I'm going to eat you AAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!
Wolfman_Splash_3.jpg

Ok, sorry for troll posting, but I'm just trying to ignore the flamewar that is lingering here...
And no, I'm not really Big Bad Warwick. Just a possessed Vergil fangirl (which is WAY worse). Lol. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom