• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Mission/Bosses details*Spoilers*

Devil Player

CAN NOT LOOK!
You should really mark this for spoilers since most people don't want to spoil the game.

I didn't manage to watch that picture, even after deleting the spaces...

I don't think he need to mark for spoilers, considering this topic is already about spoilers. ;)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I seriously hoped it would be one of those platinum key secret missions, since it looks like you can select these from a menu and replay them...
ah well, maybe it's just not there...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
What if they are putting Bloody Palace mode along with the Vergil DLC to give that more bang for your buck? And it would also reward the people who pre-ordered the game because they will still get Bloody Palace free.

Gbraga

I'm so sad about Bloody Palace that I'm actually hoping they butchered it to sell as DLC, as opposed to not having Bloody Palace at all, just imagine that!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'm so sad about Bloody Palace that I'm actually hoping they butchered it to sell as DLC, as opposed to not having Bloody Palace at all, just imagine that!
Let's pray they put it on the Vergil DLC.
*begins praying*
I will admit right now this is an extremely stupid move by Capcom and Ninja Theory. I am disappoint.

GF9000000Returns

If they really don't have Bloody Palace in the game or for future DLC, I won't be that disappointed. I mean, the regular DMC3 and DMC1 didn't have a bloody palace mode and I still had fun with them.

Devil Player

If anything, I bet Vergil's DLC is going to include the bloody palace mode...

Just give a look at his videos. It seems that sometimes he fights inside of what looks like to be a arena. You even see a portal or something like that, lol.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
If it turns out that Bloody Palace mode isn't on the game (which I will be highly disappointed about) and it's not on the future Vergil DLC and they are planning a later release here is what I'm hoping. You will be able to choose either Dante or Vergil with whatever costumes you have previously unlocked, instead of fighting bosses from the story mode each boss wave is a completely new boss demon, and I also think there should be a very nice reward for beating it.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
I'm talking about the Bloody Palace, not the costumes.
He has the game so he knows if there is or isn't Bloody Palace.
-------------------------------------------------
few questions for Yellow Flash :
How many times have you beaten the game ?
Can you confirm the number of unlockable costumes that are in the game ?
*Without Spoilers* Did you enjoy the story ?

DarkSlayer54

Well, is there any content that makes up for the lack of Bloody Palace?

Not sure why they would want to downgrade the content from previous games... so far, what I know about DmC is that you only have one character, 1-3 alternate costumes, and one mode (campaign).

Top Bottom