• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Mission/Bosses details*Spoilers*

chocolatepanda

lol so i'm guessing that vergil is the last boss instead of Mundus? They will recap it like what's happen to DMC 3 where arkham is only the second to the last. I'm also looking forward if there will be new weapons other than Eryx and Aquila.
Doesnt look like there are anymore weapons melee weapons after Eryx and Aquila unless they plan to make dlc weapons.

Gbraga

So, Furnace of Souls is not bloody palace after all...

Damn, such a shame... I hope at least they make it DLC (with Vergil playable, please). It would be really ****ty, but I'd buy it anyway.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
So, Furnace of Souls is not bloody palace after all...

Damn, such a shame... I hope at least they make it DLC (with Vergil playable, please). It would be really ****ty, but I'd buy it anyway.
I thought bloody palace was already confirmed in a japanese interview.

Gbraga

I thought bloody palace was already confirmed in a japanese interview.
Really? The only thing I saw was Alex Jones hinting it would be in under a different name, but it was only a hint so they could just not put it (or remove it to sell as DLC) and not be lying, but if they confirmed it in an interview, then I'm glad!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Kablooey is DEFINITELY a new weapon, not a move of the revenant
*looks at booklet*.....oh XD you're actually right! Excuse me I have to edit this.

Really? The only thing I saw was Alex Jones hinting it would be in under a different name, but it was only a hint so they could just not put it (or remove it to sell as DLC) and not be lying, but if they confirmed it in an interview, then I'm glad!
In one of two the magazines I got I think it did confirm there would be a Bloody Place like DLC. Or it was that video review, I can't remember. But it's definitely going to happen.

That was probably just a formatting error.

@Alittleacorn: Can you provide some information about the Vergil fight?

Well, it mentioned cutscenes taking place, like the fight happens in stages, and at every stage Vergil does something new. But how it's end...sounds reaaaally cool :3 it's fitting for Dante to say the least and it might hint at something.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
If that Bloody Palace is DLC Im sure that all had to pay to get It or it will be free for preordering people.

Valcorn

The same thing happened with RE5, too much stuff revealed/leaked before release. Hopefully, DmC2 has more enemies, weapons and bosses.

F4ke

*looks at booklet*.....oh XD you're actually right! Excuse me I have to edit this.

In one of two the magazines I got I think it did confirm there would be a Bloody Place like DLC. Or it was that video review, I can't remember. But it's definitely going to happen.

Damn I'll be mad if Bloody palace is dlc. I was not convinced by the game, and I preordered it the day I played the demo. Bloody palace is the game mode where I truly enjoyed the DMC serie.
But I keep hope, since none of the reviews talks about unlockable feature, except the famous white haired skin. And we already know by watching some gameplays that it will be some unlockable artworks and stuff. If it would be as complete as DMC4, it would be awesome.
Owh and if you could tell us where you saw the information telling the bloody palace will be dlc, please share it, I want to be sure ^^'

[Owh and hello people, I read the forum since october, but I never registered until today ^^']

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Damn I'll be mad if Bloody palace is dlc. I was not convinced by the game, and I preordered it the day I played the demo. Bloody palace is the game mode where I truly enjoyed the DMC serie.
But I keep hope, since none of the reviews talks about unlockable feature, except the famous white haired skin. And we already know by watching some gameplays that it will be some unlockable artworks and stuff. If it would be as complete as DMC4, it would be awesome.
Owh and if you could tell us where you saw the information telling the bloody palace will be dlc, please share it, I want to be sure ^^'

[Owh and hello people, I read the forum since october, but I never registered until today ^^']
It was brought up I think during a video in a cd that came with the magazine. These two guys were talking about the game while the mission with Bob was going on.

And hi *waves* welcome to the forum :3

ChaserTech

If Bloody Palace, extra weapons and moves actually become DLC (which I won't be surprised to hear if this is true.), I will officially feel bad for the people who are buying this game.

Not because of DmC entirely, but for what Capcom doing in terms of nickle and diming their customers.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
but for what Capcom doing in terms of nickle and diming their customers.
Sadly a practice a lot of companies do these days. They make profit and earn interest from our interest in their products.

I'm remaining positive in case bloody palace is unlocked as an ending extra.

F4ke

Owh I want to go into a brawl so badly. It's weird, cause a secret mission in the demo really looks like a Bloody Palace. If it's dlc, I invite Capcom to burn in hell ;\

Since DMC4, I didn't play a game with arena. Sure, there was Darksiders II, but meh. I don't feel anything with the combat system, it's a mess on the screen, I don't feel the power of our Apocalypse guy \o/

Hope Metal Gear Rising will have an arena. I'm not a big fan of the MGS serie[ It looks like a long, bad movie to me, despise the stage direction wich is truly great] but I loved Vanquish, and I trust Platinum Games.

ChaserTech

Sadly a practice a lot of companies do these days. They make profit and earn interest from our interest in their products.

Yeah, however I just don't like Capcom's practices in particular. Ever since the whole SFxT phase, that was kinda the last straw for me. On disc DLC? That's absurd. And if it happens with this game, I guarantee that some people, who bought the game, will be extremely upset. Especially if new DLC is released later on, after the people who preorder'd got what they paid for, some customers would probably flip out. (and to be honest, part of me thinks that this might happen)

DLC can be done right if executed properly. It's just not what Capcom has been doing lately.

GF9000000Returns

If Bloody Palace, extra weapons and moves actually become DLC (which I won't be surprised to hear if this is true.), I will officially feel bad for the people who are buying this game.

Not because of DmC entirely, but for what Capcom doing in terms of nickle and diming their customers.

Capcom already announced that the Vergil Downfall won't be Day 1 DLC so I doubt Bloody Palace would be the same.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So long as DLC is something not locked on disc, I think I'll be okay with that.

F4ke

So long as DLC is something not locked on disc, I think I'll be okay with that.

With the massive outcry occured with SFxTK, I don't think they'll dare to do this again. If Bloody palace is dlc, I believe it's planned from the beginning, since no one was allowed to discuss this point [Interviews, Q&A from capcom unity, etc]

ChaserTech

With the massive outcry occured with SFxTK, I don't think they'll dare to do this again.

Heck, Capcom says there won't be any, so we shall see.

Considering the fact that games such as Dragons Dogma and RE6 had disc locked content when Capcom was "listening" to the fans outcry of disgust AFTER the episode when DLC content in SFxT was on the disc (almost a full character roster), my hopes are shredded in believing that DmC won't have at least one piece of disc locked content on it.

Top Bottom