• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Mission/Bosses details*Spoilers*

Yellow Flash

This post contains spoilers!

OP is correct about everything. There is not Blood Palace in the game (perhaps DLC).
The game is about 15 hours long on Hard mode (Nephilim). Missions do not need to be restarted from the beginning if you get a game over and die (or just quit) because of checkpoints. all missions are linear. Ranking system is also extremely "nice". For even average old DMC players you shouldn't be seeing overall missions rank less than an A, or B if you're truly awful (applies to Nephilim mode).

Here's spoilers for a skin you unlock....
tinyurl. com/a8bvzw5
i.imgur . com/1s3T8.jpg
imgur . com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#1
imgur . com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#2

Last boss is who you should expect. Story is quite straight forward and obvious (and nothing special over all).
Vergil also talks about his manpiece...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

OP is correct about everything. There is not Blood Palace in the game (perhaps DLC).

tinyurl. com/a8bvzw5
i.imgur . [remove] com/1s3T8.jpg
imgur . [remove] com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#1
imgur . [remove] com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#2

Last boss is who you should expect. Story is quite straight forward and obvious (and nothing special over all).
Your links aren't showing up. Would you mind inboxing me these links?

Paexie

Your links aren't showing up. Would you mind inboxing me these links?
You remove and close in the spaces, but it's pretty much the same old images.

tinyurl.com/a8bvzw5
i.imgur.com/1s3T8.jpg
imgur.com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#1
imgur.com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#2

OP never said anything about the Blood Palace... EDIT: I would like a better source of this info though. Where did you get it?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You remove and close in the spaces, but it's pretty much the same old images.

OP never said anything about the Blood Palace... EDIT: I would like a better source of this info though. Where did you get it?
Ah thanks, and man Dante looks cool as hell with the white hair swap if you ask me.

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...

The game is about 15 hours long on Hard mode (Nephilim). Missions do not need to be restarted from the beginning if you get a game over and die (or just quit) because of checkpoints. all missions are linear. Ranking system is also extremely "nice". For even average old DMC players you shouldn't be seeing overall missions rank less than an A, or B if you're truly awful (applies to Nephilim mode).

tinyurl. com/a8bvzw5
i.imgur . com/1s3T8.jpg
imgur . com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#1
imgur . com/1s3T8,6YEoH,nbLNE#2

where you read all this ?

GF9000000Returns

I don't believe anything that comes outta your mouth, Yondaime. I bet you found that "no Bloody Palace" info from the loser who said "he hated his $20 job"!

Gbraga

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING???

Can't wait! I hope it's really hard, to make you bang your head against the wall

F4ke

How did you get the pics? And btw, if there is no bloody palace, and if you're a trustful source, I cancel my preorder right now.

Top Bottom