• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Mission/Bosses details*Spoilers*

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
So, any word on what happens to DT after Dante's hair is completely white?

I'll be really disappointed if it's his coat just turning red after that.

There is a picture of Dante with long white hair, dark scaly skin, sharp teeth and glowing red eyes but now I think that pic is just concept art

here it is,
jqn4K.png

Kishido

Hunter
One question about this whit hair SKIN
Will it have some rolein the story as well or is it just a what if skin?

Devil Player

One question about this whit hair SKIN
Will it have some rolein the story as well or is it just a what if skin?

I guess it's probably just a skin.

However, it seems that Dante's hair starts changing its colour throughout the game, until it gets full white. I'm not 100% sure, but you can notice a white patch ( see his hair).

Kishido

Hunter
I know that in this screens a skin is used... But maybe for example in the last mission it really turns into this

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
New correction, game is shorter than 15 hours. about 10 and that is generous
Any more info you can share considering this is a spilers thread?
As for playing time, is that for regular difficulty?

Devil Player

Probably the game is long if you take cutscenes and event scenes into account.

DMC 3 had about 1 hour and half of cutscenes. DMC 4 had about 2 hours of cutscenes.

If DmC is heavy on plot, we can expect at least the same 2 hours of cutscenes.

Now, the player will have 20 missions, 21 secret missions, lots of moves and upgrades. Lots of orbs to be collected. I can expect a realistic running time of 7 hours. With the 2 hours of cutscenes, we would have 9 hours for the first play. Sounds about reasonable, in my view. :)

Gbraga

Could you take some pictures using the coatless skin?

Is white hair just an unlockable skin or does he get it during the game?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I shouldn't ask this, but I really want to know what happens after the demon baby nightclub fight. :p

Devil Player

I shouldn't ask this, but I really want to know what happens after the demon baby nightclub fight. :p

Taking logic into account, Dante beats Killing Face and both him and Vergil take Lilith ( who is weak and beaten) as a hostage.

Look at the mission list. One of them is called The Trade. So, we know Kat was kidnapped by Mundus. So Mundus is probably aware that Dante got Lilith. Vergil wants to kill Lilith, Dante says no.

Mundus and Dante make some kind of agreement. Just give a look at the TGS trailer, it shows a part of that hostage situation. As soon as Kat is rescued, they give Lilith to Mundus, but Vergil messes up by shooting her with the rifle ( he has one in the trailer).

So, Mundus got ****ed. You don't f--k with a God. Then, he unleashes Limbo on Earth and the rest of the missions are basically Limbo itself.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Taking logic into account, Dante beats Killing Face and both him and Vergil take Lilith ( who is weak and beaten) as a hostage.
I get that, but I mean how does Dante take her hostage. She's still a demon, and I'm assuming even a beat one has some fight left. So does he just smack her over the head till she's out of it and shoves her in a car or something.:p

I think Lilith might kill herself. She seems really devoted to Mundus, but without the child, I guess she's no use to him, so it pushes her over the edge.

Devil Player

I get that, but I mean how does Dante take her hostage. She's still a demon, and I'm assuming even a beat one has some fight left. So does he just smack her over the head till she's out of it and shoves her in a car or something.:p

I think Lilith might kill herself. She seems really devoted to Mundus, but without the child, I guess she's no use to him, so it pushes her over the edge.

Good question. I remember seeing Dante pointing the gun to her, in that TGS trailer...

I believe she is quite weak and not able to fight back, I guess. Maybe devastated after the loss of her child. As for killing herself, that would be quite strange. If she loses a baby, then she and Mundus can make another one. It seems Mundus wants Lilith back, considering both Kat and Lilith are part of the trade mission. Maybe that's when Dante and Vergil will start discussing.

Vergil wants to kill and destroy. Dante sees Lilith as the perfect chance to get Kat back. Vergil doesn't care about Kat, Dante cares about her. Dante thinks more in the future, Vergil wants to act right about in the present. You start to see their little differences there.

If Mundus didn't want Lilith, then he could have simply said "I don't care, kill the bi---h".

Top Bottom