• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Mission/Bosses details*Spoilers*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I want to know which boss is hardest to fight. I would assume it's the last boss, but DMC4 had an easy last one, so DmC could be the same.

ChaserTech

Feel free to discuss this.

TNNEg.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well, looking at that piece of equipment (merr go round?) to the left, I'd say they're in the park where Vergil explains about the past to Dante. But, the place is all torn up. I'm assuming that's after Limbo merges with the real world and makes everything freaky, or demon Mundus went on a godzilla rampage and wrecked it all. :p

Devil Player

I don't believe that game hasn't leaked yet...

I remember RE6 being leaked almost 1 month before its release, lol. Videos of entire campaigns were available during that time. Now, DmC has less than 9 days to be released, and nothing yet. At least, not regarding videos. :)

Paexie

I don't believe that game hasn't leaked yet...

I remember RE6 being leaked almost 1 month before its release, lol. Videos of entire campaigns were available during that time. Now, DmC has less than 9 days to be released, and nothing yet. At least, not regarding videos. :)
Good point. Hence why I don't see why people haven't leaked CONCRETE info instead of going

This is here and that.

Yeah, thanks yo. Your are just giving me more questions than answers.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I've added the name of attacks of the bosses and the name of all the 21 missions
Bosses:
Demon Hunter Attacks: Knife, Leaping Stab, Spinning Slash, Sky Drop, Rush,Glaive

Succubus Attacks: Swiper, Slam, Spew, Shout, Summon

Bob Barbas Attacks: Spinner, Squeeze, Beam, Walls

Mundus's Spawn Attacks: Pound, Swipe, Uppercut, Disco Ball, Tantrum

Mundus Attacks: Smash, Triple Smash, Twin Smash, Shockwave, Lava Breath, Fireball

Vergil Attacks: Summon Sword, Rush, Helm Splitter, Dive kick, Throwdown, Quickblades

Secret Missions:
1.Air Brawl
2.Simple Traversal
3.Simple Eradication
4.Demonic Conflict
5.Angelic Warfare
6.Rapid Descent
7.A taste of Heaven
8.Stylish Victory
9.Bait and Switch
10.The Power Within
11.What Goes Around
12.Moderate Traversal
13.Flawless Conquest
14.Colossal Triumph
15.Hasty Acquisition
16.Displaced Skirmish
17.Divergent Slaughter
18.Extreme Traversal
19.A Day In Hell
20.Subsistence
21.Shenanigans

These can seen on the original post, along with the gun Kablooey that was previously correct (I can't believe I didn't notice that >_<)

EvilX-81

So just different difficulties for the regular campaign? Bloody Palace was always a good alternative to playing the storymode on the DMC games. Be a shame if they really left it out. Infact it's making me reconsider my desire for the game if it's storymode and no more. That and that most all the weapon/moves seem to have been spoiled.

Enyx has me interested because of the many just charge variations it MUST have, but beyond that... could have fit an extra move on the launcher button, and as much as I like Ricoshot, another move with the E&I would've been welcome.

Could have taken a lesson from Bayonetta in this case; almost always seem to be unlocking new **** in that game on every playthrough, making for massive replayability.

EvilX-81

So no alt form for Vergil huh? Was kinda looking forward to it; could have been an awesome badass demon/angel design or something, harkening back to the DMC's, like an updated Sparda design. Also sounds like we don't get to fight Mundus in his human form before he TTRRRRAAANNNZZZZZFOFFFOOORRRRRRMMMMRRRRAAAAGGGGGHHHH's.

No actual fight with Lilith herself either? Hm.

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
So no alt form for Vergil huh? Was kinda looking forward to it; could have been an awesome badass demon/angel design or something, harkening back to the DMC's, like an updated Sparda design. Also sounds like we don't get to fight Mundus in his human form before he TTRRRRAAANNNZZZZZFOFFFOOORRRRRRMMMMRRRRAAAAGGGGGHHHH's.

No actual fight with Lilith herself either? Hm.
Mundus is fought only in a giant demon blob form

GF9000000Returns

I've added the name of attacks of the bosses and the name of all the 21 missions
Bosses:
Demon Hunter Attacks: Knife, Leaping Stab, Spinning Slash, Sky Drop, Rush,Glaive

Succubus Attacks: Swiper, Slam, Spew, Shout, Summon

Bob Barbas Attacks: Spinner, Squeeze, Beam, Walls

Mundus's Spawn Attacks: Pound, Swipe, Uppercut, Disco Ball, Tantrum

Mundus Attacks: Smash, Triple Smash, Twin Smash, Shockwave, Lava Breath, Fireball

Vergil Attacks: Summon Sword, Rush, Helm Splitter, Dive kick, Throwdown, Quickblades

Do these include the ones from SoS and DMD mode too or it remains unknown?

Flabbergasted Yak

So, any word on what happens to DT after Dante's hair is completely white?

I'll be really disappointed if it's his coat just turning red after that.

Top Bottom