• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Mission/Bosses details*Spoilers*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Maybe Mundus still thinks she's pregnant at the time? During the trade o.o
Yep, that's what I was thinking. Then when he finds out, he has a go at her or something. She seems more into him than he does with her.
So loss of child+ rejection by guy she likes= end of the world for her.

Devil Player

Maybe Mundus still thinks she's pregnant at the time? During the trade o.o

Isn't Mundus able to feel when someone closer to him is killed?

I mean, he was making sex with Lilith, but he felt when Dante killed the Succubus far away. Maybe he also feels when Dante kills his son. ;)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Isn't Mundus able to feel when someone closer to him is killed?
Good point. So I guess he does want her back. I'd forgotten the whole sensing the succubus death.
Unless its one of those plot points that comes up once for conveinience and is forgotten. I hope not though.

Maybe he blames her for it, you know, for confronting Dante and then getting the baby killed because of it. Lilith could have just run away, but she wanted to take down Dante.

GF9000000Returns

So lemme confirm the sub boss demons.

1. Buzzsaw Bot
2. Duo Sword Demon
3. Screaming Angel Lady
4. Tryant

Yeah....unless yall have more.

Blacknerd

All I care about is if the games other 3 bosses are fun to fight.

An as someone asked what is the true length of the game counting all the secret rooms on easy. As well as on normal and beyond.

GF9000000Returns

I think these are regular enemies. :)

They don't seem to be sub bosses. They seem to be stronger, but still are called regulars. XD

If they seemed stronger, why not call them sub-bosses. That's what I always do when I fight strong demons like that golden gladiator from DMC4.

camilopezo

I'm a little disappointed that the game only has six bosses.

Well at least the minibosses will contrast the absence of bosses.

zarion

I bet the hidden extra missions you need keys to unlock are going to be the NT version of bloody palace

Top Bottom