• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Continuing from the beginning of the fourth chapter...

------------

Nathaniel accompanied Sparda through the Royal Palace hallway, right to his chamber. It was already noon, and then, the ruler explained something to the Dark Knight, before he could rest.

'I have to reveal to you the truth of the invitation here. There are several armies of demons and fallen angels, which threaten the serenity of my heavenly city.'

Sparda interrupted Nathaniel..

'I knew you'd say that..'

The ruler followed...

'I needed someone who could bring a solid peace to the city. You have been a ruler yourself, and you know what I mean. Your legendary skills are what I need. I'm a powerful human, but useless to stop legions of enemies. My elite knights are little in numbers. I need your help, Dark Knight!'

Sparda looked the ruler in the eyes...

'If It is what you want, I'll do It with pleasure. But first, I'd like to fill my stomach, and rest a few hours. Plus, It's been like a whole year, since I killed the last demon. It will be fun slaying some after a long break.'

Nathaniel smiled....

'I'm sure you'll enjoy!'

The ruler left Sparda to eat and rest in his chamber. The Dark Knight slept a few hours, and then saw from his chamber's balcony, the people in the streets, celebrating to the Dark Knight's arrival. However, he sensed something had to be wrong in all this. How come the wealthiest and most powerful city of the time, couldn't afford a powerful army. That struck in Sparda's thoughts until he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She saw Sparda in the eyes, and then went to hide in the dark alleys. The Dark Knight jumped from the balcony, and followed her.

'Where are you?'

He then muttered...

'I think women are escaping from me in these last 800 years. My handsomeness is radiating....'

A laughing voice was heard, a feminine one...

'You are truly handsome, Dark Knight! But I assure you that your appearance only won't do nothing against the truth that lies here.'

'What truth are you talking about?! Show me yourself!'

She is invisible, and appears right in front of Sparda.

'Here I am!'

The Dark Knight was stunned at the beauty.

'You're truly.....'

'Beautiful?!'

'Hot!'

-------------

To be continued.........

Sparda™

Continuing...
---------------

The woman smiled at Sparda's sincere words.

'What I need, is to get rid of this falsity that is called as the 'Heavenly City'. What you see, everything, is pure illusion.'

Sparda gained a serious attitude, and his voice somehow altered.

'What truth are you telling me?!'

He then points the Rebellion to the woman's face.

'I don't tolerate those who fool around with me!'

'I've always wondered how powerful the Dark Knight would be!'

Sparda slams the ground with the Rebellion.

'If It's a fight you want, then come and get It, hun!'

-------------

The woman is defeated easily by Sparda. She grunts and moans from the might of the Dark Knight. He walks slowly around her, whistling.

'Dear! I've defeated Mundus, his son, his minion gatekeepers, and sealed everything that has to do with the Demon World!'

She gets up.

'When you will have finished realizing what I told you, meet me at the Palace Dungeons.'

'What's your name?!'

'Heidi!'

'Love your name!'

She smiles to Sparda, for then disappearing in the darkness. Sparda then scratches his head, thinking.

'Now what the hell should I do?!'

Sparda gets to a close building where he's standing, and hets to the top of It. From the horizon, he sees only darkness. It is there where the legions of demons and of fallen angels reside. But the question that rumbled in Sparda's thoughts was, since they were so close the city and more numerous than the forces of Nathaniel, why they didn't assault Oranos. The Dark Knight realized this, and trekked throughout the city to discover this. Meanwhile, at the Chamber of Sparda in the Royal Palace, Nathaniel and Heidi meet.

'Did you see him?'

'Yes! He's a true gentleman, and very powerful. I'd say he's even more powerful than you.'

Nathaniel watches Heidi in the eyes. He teleports, and grabs her by the throat, lifting her up.

'Listen to me! You're a puppet, a creation. False as every being that resides here. I could finish you in less than a second.'

While speaking to Heidi, his voice became more powerful and echoing. A dark aura surrounded him now, and his appearance was altering in that of a demon.

'If you like him so much, I will kill you together with him!'

He then releases her. She falls heavily on the ground, and coughs from the throat strengthening Nathaniel gave to her.

'I've left a meeting with him in the dungeons.'

'Good! At least you did something right once!'

--------------

Sparda closely watches the inhabitants of the city. The Dark Knight sensed something wrong in them. His legendary developed demon senses encountered obscure activity in the city. As he focused more energy, he discovers all the city is just a demonic domain of evil.

-------------

To be continued......

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh boy I can't wait for the next installment man :) love what you've left it at pal :) should be interesting as to what Sparda does next +rep for the hard work :)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Goodness me, Nathaniel is a great bad-***. Keep this up and it's going to read like a great comic, albeit one without the pictures and the comic onomatopeia.;)

I'm really enjoying this, and I think it is definitely a worthy start to a game that has something of a legacy to live up to.:cool:

Sparda™

Continuing.....

--------------------

The Dark Knight observed around, as the inhabitants spawned around their windows, inside their homes. They were all watching Sparda, and then, their eyes glowed. A dark aura conquered their bodies, and they were slowly morphing into shadows with demonic resemblance.

'Ah yes! Finally some guys to have fun with!'

Sparda swings the Rebellion with two hands and takes an offensive stance.

'Bring It on, y'all!'

---------------------

With superb ease, the Dark Knight engages in a spectacular showdown in the city's center plaza, swinging with both the Rebellion and the Yamato, and with the Summoned Swords, juggling them. Nathaniel emerges from a balcony near there, and watches the spectacle. Then Sparda remembers he has left the meeting with Heidi at the dungeons.

'I hate it when I'm late!'

The Dark Knight morphs into his devil form, creating a giant purple energy around him, blasting the nearby demons away. Nathaniel stands still from the amount of power released. Sparda flies away and gets on top of a building, reverting in his human form.

'Adios!'

He shoots a rose to the head of one of the shadow demons, impaling It there.

'That's what I call, a rose-shot!'

The demon tries to get it off, but the rose explodes into a powerful light blast, annihilating everything around the plaza. Even Nathaniel gets temporarily blinded by the powerful light released. Sparda then begins to run.

'I'm so in shape!'

He devil triggers, for running in an amazing speed, jumps, and in mid-air, unleashes his wings flying towards the Royal Palace.

-------------------

Meanwhile, Heidi is waiting in the dungeons for Sparda's arrival. Nathaniel gets down, and watches a giant crater instead of the plaza. A half upper torso of a demon is still alive, and grabs Nathaniel's leg.

'You failed!'

Nathaniel dispatches the already deceased demon with a red beam. He rises above the city, and summons his legions.

'Demons! Fallen angels! Summon to my call! Annihilate Sparda!'

From the horizon, a large black horde is seen coming with devastating fury. They pass with incredible speed in front of Nathaniel's presence, as he maniacally laughs.

'Sparda's amulet, and his swords, will be MINE! And soon, HELL!'

------------------

Sparda has arrived to the dungeons. Heidi is invisible, but the Dark Knight senses the aura and catches her from behind.

'I know you probably called me here because Nathaniel wants to trap me, and kill me, so he can go on with the plan of turning the human world into a domain of evil and obscurity....am I right?!'

'You haven't figured out something else yet!'

'What is it?!'

'THIS!'

Heidi thrusts her fist into Sparda's shoulder, and then, with an amazing speed, grabs the amulet. She immediately teleports right to Nathaniel, giving to him, the amulet. He is pleased by Heidi's service.

'Well done! You managed to get the amulet from the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda! But you failed to me still! Without his swords, I cannot revive the true hell gate of Fortuna.'

Heidi, scared, goes backwards..

'Is something wrong?!'

As she tries to escape, a sword blasts through her stomach.

'I hate failures, and especially fake promises!'

He grabs Heidi's body, and throws It inside the plaza crater.

'I was just starting to like her! What a pity!'

Nathaniel then goes to the Royal Palace.

-----------------

Sparda recovers instantly from the wound.

'Why always the hottest are evil?! Meaning that I'm Legendary doesn't mean I have to be attacked at sight! Gimme a break!'

The Dark Knight hears sounds of blasts around. He gets outside, in the palace grounds, only to see endless legions of demons and fallen angels.

'Practice finished so soon?! I was thinking of Warm Up: Part II already!'

There could be more than 60 legions in there, but Sparda couldn't stop mocking around with them.

'This is Anna, and this is Patricia! They will be nice to you, but you have to be nice to them first!'

Naming his swords, the Rebellion and the Yamato in feminine names, makes the demons angry!

'Let's begin the showdown, ladies!'

----------------

Not a new challenge for Sparda at all. As Nathaniel watches from afar the slaughter of his legions at the hands of the Dark Knight. He had already annihilated Mundus' army some 700 years ago, and he was like getting back at old times.

'This is it?! Com' on, folks! Put more spirit into It! We gotta make the Warm Up: Part III and finish the trilogy!'

Nathaniel is furious inside, but maintains his coolness. Sparda, after killing the last soldier, watches the apex of the palace, distinguishing instantaneously the dark ruler.

'Now, let's move on to the main event, shall we, ladies?!'

Sparda flies to the apex, where an arena is there.

'It is rude to let the ladies wait, ya know?!'

Then, all of a sudden, a powerful tremor is heard. Sparda watches the sky, as it burns in flames. A meteor rain has just began. From this, Heidi recovers her senses, and heads towards the Royal Palace. Devil-triggering, she amplifies her speed.

----------------

Meanwhile, Nathaniel appears to Sparda. He's wearing the amulet Heidi gave to him. The Dark Knight is p1ssed off.

'It could have been much easier If you could have asked for the amulet, or with so much gold and silver and whatever you have, you could have made one by yourself!'

Nathaniel smiles and laughs to Sparda's words.

'Did I say something funny, demon?!'

Oranos is being destroyed by the apocalyptic rain, and is falling slowly, losing the levitation It once had.

'I will nicely ask you to give me your ladies! I won't be nice the next time, Sparda!'

The Dark Knight makes a surprised face, and then blasts to laughing.

'Well, rude reply, rude reaction!'

Nathaniel dashes forward, stabbing Sparda in the chest.

'This was my favorite breastplate! Now I have to fight without It!'

Sparda launches himself to attack, but is completely outclassed by Nathaniel which seems to evade and attack with great ease and precision.

'What?! I can't hit this guy yet?!'

'Don't be too surprised about this! There's something you need to know! While you imbued most of your power in the Force Edge, the dark power that It released materialized into a demonic being, me!'

'There's no way that thing you say happened!'

'Even I, when I learned how I was born, was astonished!'

----------------------

To be continued......:D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Well, we can see where Dante gets his egotism from!:lol:

Really enjoyed it all the way so far, be sure to bring the next part soon.;) Rep+

Sparda™

^ Thanks man.....;)

Continuing.....

---------------------

Sparda then calmed down a bit. Nathaniel went on explaining....

'I was born in a realm of never-ending resurrection and death. There, I was told about my origins, of my heritage.'

'You have no soul! You're just a copy of me, a clone!'

'Quite powerful for a clone, haven't you noticed?!'

'I'll end your futile existence, mirror!'

'You possibly don't know what a Forgotten can be capable of!'

-----------------

The battle between them was almost at an end. But Sparda felt that he was quite strong, and sometimes, overpowered him with a supernatural ease. Then, happens what wasn't expected. Nathaniel grabs the Yamato, unsheathes It, slashes the Dark Knight, grabs the Rebellion and then, blasts a beam to him.

'Now, I have your ladies, Sparda! What're you going to do?!'

Out of nowhere, Heidi jumps, slashes Nathaniel in the chest, and grabs the Rebellion.

'Here Sparda!'

In this fragile moment, Nathaniel slashes through Heidi's body. She stands still. As the sword is being sheathed, the closing sound is heard. Heidi's body falls lifeless. The amulet on Nathaniel's neck removed itself from him, and the silver fragment, united with the Rebellion. The Yamato was removed from the hand of the enemy and put into Sparda's hand. The other fragment, the golden one, united with the Yamato. Nathaniel was speechless during this 'ritual'.

'It can't be!'

Sparda then devil-triggers.

'Everything is possible!'

----------------

Sparda totally humiliates Nathaniel. Then he charges forward, and slashes him a couple of times with both swords on his hands. Nathaniel kneels down from the pain.

'Although you defeated me, Dark Knight, remember that after 1300 years, when you'll have lived 2000 years in the human world, you'll become a Forgotten as well. Remember that Sparda!'

The demon explodes in flames, as Sparda is half-shocked, and half-doubtful. He then, notices that Heidi's corpse has disappeared, but instead of It, an amulet stands. Sparda grabs the amulet and then takes It. As the city is destroying, he jumps to the ocean. Behind, the city falls rapidly down, crashing the uninhabited island under. Sparda then watches from afar, the Fallen Heaven...

---------------------

After 1293 years, Sparda is seen in an office, presumably of his own property, holding the amulet on his hand, and remembering those moments. All of a sudden, the door knocks...

---------------------

We'll see ya guys, in the last Chapter...;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Great stuff again, and needless to say, with that comes rep!;)

I do feel this should be on the fan fiction thread but what the hey.:D

Keep it up!:cool:

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm probably totally wrong, but if there's going to be a 5th installment, then it'll probably revel more about Nero about the whole "Descendant of Sparda" thing. I could be wrong, it's just that Igot a gut feeling. I was just wondering if anyone has that same feelng.

Sparda™

^^Thanks, man! I appreciate that you liked my fourth chapter. And now comes the fifth one, the last of Sparda's side-game. The next one is Nero's side-game.....;)

- THE LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT SPARDA -

Chapter 5

Amore Eterno
Purify the darkness inside you forever

Devil Arms

- Rebellion/Dante
- Yamato/Vergil

Guns

- Luce & Ombra
- Summoned Swords
- Nihilanth (Machine Gun)
- Anna & Patricia (Anna is a sawn-off shotgun with four barrels for close ranges, and Patrica is a two-barrel shotgun for long ranges.)

Sparda hears a door knock in his office(the shop that later would be called Devil May Cry), and stands up to open It.

'Ah, It's you! Come in!'
'Well Tony! Here are your guns! Just as you asked, together with the portraits!'

Sparda wields Luce & Ombra in his hands. The girl then watches the Perfect Amulet on the Dark Knight's neck.

'May I ask you something?! Why you called the guns 'Luce & Ombra'?!'

'Like the sound of It! Here! This is your payment for the job, plus some extra for the nice touch you gave to the guns! Thanks!'

'I like clients like you! Wish they were in packs!'

Sparda smiles to the gunsmith girl.

'See ya later Tony!'

'See ya!'

-------------------

To be continued.....^_^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Luce and Ombra. Sounds like a sort of latin derivation as Umbra is shadow. No idea of any derivation of 'luce' but it could be like light and shadow, or similarly black and white.

Also isn't 'Tony' as a girl's name spelled 'Toni'

Just a couple of thoughts but here is another well deserved rep+

Sparda™

The Phantarch;84146 said:
Luce and Ombra. Sounds like a sort of latin derivation as Umbra is shadow. No idea of any derivation of 'luce' but it could be like light and shadow, or similarly black and white.

Also isn't 'Tony' as a girl's name spelled 'Toni'

Just a couple of thoughts but here is another well deserved rep+

Luce & Ombra, mean Light & Shadow, from Italian, and they are twin guns Sparda used. They're not my invention, but Capcom's.

As for the name Tony, It is Tony Redgrave, Sparda's alias, later used by Dante.

And thanks for the rep...;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante Aseroth;84151 said:
Luce & Ombra, mean Light & Shadow, from Italian, and they are twin guns Sparda used. They're not my invention, but Capcom's.

As for the name Tony, It is Tony Redgrave, Sparda's alias, later used by Dante.

And thanks for the rep...;)

Oh, I see.:lol:
I stand corrected.
I knew it that those word from a latin based language at least. Unlike Yamato which is Japanese for 'sword'

Also I know luce and Ombra weren't your invention as I have completed the 1st, 2nd and 3rd DMCs on all difficulties.
But I don't have a console applicable to DMC4.

Sparda™

As for the name Tony, It is engraved on both guns...

For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks

Which is the same engravement on Ebony & Ivory, which are Dante's guns. Since It was in Luce & Ombra, Sparda seemingly used this alias.

Keaton

Premium
^I am gobsmacked ... yeash, never thought i'd use that word online ^___^

Its fantastic! The setting and style still blow me down and offer such a feel that it could easily be sitting inside my Xbox right now!

The way Tony/Sparda plays his role really makes it feel like the beginning rather than a side-story, a beginning where you get to know Sparda and instead of seeing how Sparda is like Dante and Virgil, its the other way around, you see how much Dante and Virgil are like their father!

Great work + rep

Sparda™

Keaton;84165 said:
^I am gobsmacked ... yeash, never thought i'd use that word online ^___^

Its fantastic! The setting and style still blow me down and offer such a feel that it could easily be sitting inside my Xbox right now!

The way Tony/Sparda plays his role really makes it feel like the beginning rather than a side-story, a beginning where you get to know Sparda and instead of seeing how Sparda is like Dante and Virgil, its the other way around, you see how much Dante and Virgil are like their father!

Great work + rep

Your words just augmented my imagination for more gobsmacking....:lol: Thanks for the comment man, and rep+;)

Now, continuing...

----------------------

Sparda receives a phone call in his office, after the gunsmith girl leaves. A female voice is in the other side, crying and full of fear...

'Are you the demon hunter, Tony Redgrave?'

'Yes! Can you give me the address?!'

'It's 13th Street.....No NO!!!!!'

Sparda slams the phone and hurries to the address. The gunsmith girl, Marie, grabs the bike and catches with Sparda!

'So, another job to take care of, huh?!'

'Yeah! And an opportunity to test my new guns, don't ya think?!'

Marie smiles and accelerates towards the address. They arrive through jumping on roofs and through narrow alleys. In the end, they see the woman which called Sparda, laying down and crawling to get away from a giant demon with a cloak and a zweihander-like sword. Sparda and Marie can't catch the face of the woman, but when the Dark Knight sees her in the eyes, he just freezes, and all his memories return. Two thousand years ago, when she, in her last dying breath, promised to him that she would return to reunite with her love, the eternal love of her life, Sparda.

'It can't be!'

Marie watches Sparda that has frozen.

'Tony, what's wrong?! Move It, or she'll die!'

---------------

Sparda manages to slash through the demon with the Rebellion and then rapid slashes using the Yamato. The demon is killed instantly and vanishes in oblivion. However, shocked, Sparda leaves without even looking at the woman he just saved. Marie watches closely Sparda's face.

'Marie! Let's move!'

---------------

To be continued.......

Keaton

Premium
Still keeping that bar riight up Aseroth :D (i am thinking of a word...beginning with....'G' :) )

Fantastic ^____^ +rep

I never need to be reminded as to why I am subscribed to this ^__^

Sparda™

^ Hell, thanks, guys! Here it comes the continuation.......

Continuing...

------------------

Marie was shocked at Sparda's reaction, as she had never seen him act so cold.

'Tony! Let's help her!'

The Dark Knight saw Marie in the eyes.

'Go and do It yourself!'

Marie, shocked by Sparda's words, went all the same to help the woman.

'Are you alright?! Can you get up?!'

The woman screamed in agony and pain.

'They killed my children, my twins!'

Sparda stood still for a moment, hearing the woman's words. Marie, angrily shouts the Dark Knight.

'Get over here Tony! She needs help!'

Weird sensations covered Sparda as he was aiding the woman.

'So, what's your name?!'

'Eva!'

Marie saw the burned house and replied to the Dark Knight.

'Tony! Look at her house....It is burning. She needs a place to stay.'

'She'll come to my office! I got some rooms there I don't use.'

'Alright!'

The team and the woman, Eva, moved to Sparda's office.

----------

Marie is preparing to leave at her place, meanwhile.

'Tony! I need to leave. I received a call back earlier about another case! Need to clear that up. Take care of Eva and have your day off. I'll call you when all is done.'

'OK! Be careful!'

Marie blinks her eye to Sparda. After she leaves with the motorbike, the Dark Knight shows the place to Eva.

'Here's the bathroom, and here's your room! I think Marie has left some clothes there. I bet you have the same size. Most importantly, you need a bath, and then you can tell me everything, OK?!'

'OK!'

'I'll be downstairs If you need something!'

Sparda then meditates in his chair, having put his legs on the table, about the woman he saved.

'Hmmm....Eva! Why does she look so much with her?! Has she returned indeed?!'

All of a sudden, from a mirror in the office, a clone of Sparda emerges. The Dark Knight remains shocked for a moment. The clone shoots with his guns to Sparda...

'So, you wanna put up a fight, or just aim & shoot?!'

---------------

Sparda easily manages to slash through the clone demon, wounding him.

'This is not over! Mundus, the Prince of Darkness will have his revenge on you soon enough, betrayer!'

The clone leaves from the office going into the mirror, for then disappearing.

'Ah, man! My cologne bottle is broken!'

Eva hears the rumble, and totally naked runs to see what happened.

'Is everything OK?!'

Sparda tries to reassemble his precious cologne bottle.

'Nothing wrong, just my 200 years old cologne went to waste!'

The Dark Knight smoothly turns his head around. Eva notices this and hides her body, leaving her head visible to Sparda.

'Are you done bathing?! You got the clothes in the room!'

'Yeah! I enjoyed the bath. The water was nicely hot.'

Eva goes upstairs. Sparda just blames the fight.

'Ah, what a mess I've put myself into!'

--------------------

To be continued.....:D

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Good to see there are others who haven't forgotten Sparda, Some great ideas on using some of the best Devil Arms with new moves ( we don't need new ones there never as good, apart from Pandora / Gilgamesh ). Strong storyline.

Capcom & nearly everyone all ye hear is Dante this Nero that ( hate that Nero ). Feels like the franchise is moving away from Sparda. Maybe Capcom are holding that ace up their sleeve till they run out of good ideas? A whole new Devilmaycry game needs to be devoted to Sparda. Couldn't Capcom go into his past, then possibly he could return in the future games of Devilmaycry. Aren't demons souls supposed to be immortal?

( Seen a post for favourite Secondry Character in Devilmaycry, it had a poll in it, Spardas coming 3rd !! Disgusting )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom