• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante Aseroth;67620 said:
Well, since I'm new here, I'd like to introduce a sort of personal concept and project about a possible DMC5 game. There are some ideas here and there, but It is definitely a project, since I'm liking the plotlines I've created step-by-step.

Here are some little teaser paragraphs........

...In ancient times, when the demon world and the human world were in the brink of unification, a warrior named Sparda, a demon, battled against the devil king to save humanity, and seal the Gates of Hell....

...Almost 2000 years have passed, and now he's remembered as the Legendary Dark Knight. Leaving two sons, twins, Dante and Vergil, leaving to them two priceless artifacts, the Rebellion and the Yamato, and a demonless world, nothing was known about him after...

...A son is dead, the other is alive, hunting demons to clear their evil purge from the face of the Earth, and a possessor of his blood, which lives in nightmares and dreams - That is what is left from his precious heritage...

...Many have tried to unlock his true power, and utilize it for their respective means - evil means mainly. But the only one to relief that much of energy can be only him, Sparda, the true king of both worlds...

To be continued...
I like it like it. ^^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LOVE the new part man :) absolutely awesome. Cannot wait to read on to see where this power thing is going :) nice work, +rep

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
so my theory on how Sparda and Nero were similar was not so far fetched after all

but that was a great way to tell how everything goes with the rest of DMC

Dergil

Welcome To Hell
that sounds awesome. you should have some good ol mythology. ;)
nothing better than Dante kicking the old gods a**es

Sparda™

Ah, thanks guys! This part explains the bond that exists between Sparda and Nero. This last chapter of Sparda's side-game is strongly connected with Nero's first upcoming chapter of his side-game, which will follow Sparda. Also, the origins of the Yamato are revealed, and of the Devil Bringer.

Continuing.......

------------------------

Sparda felt his right arm being devoured by a powerful energy. However, he controlled It, and threw It off. What he saw, was a whole demonic arm standing on its own. He grabbed the arm, and went to the office. Inside the box, some inscriptions of an ancient demonic language were engraved. As he read.....

"....Among darkness, blood and filth, a fallen energy stood floating, the Right Arm of Angelo Nero, dark angel of death, demon of the Underworld, and founder of the Devil Sword, Yamato...."

Sparda reminded the time when he got the Rebellion and Yamato, being told each sword holds an enormous power within. The dark-forged blade of Yamato was the energy of this arm hardened into a sword. The energy and the Yamato are bond to be together. Sparda didn't know that the energy could still exist. Also, Sparda was told that the origins of the energy, was from his father, once, ruler of Hell and all the devils and all of the realms of Underworld, known as the Dark Angel, or Angelo Nero. But what hit Sparda the most, was how Eva had taken possession of It. The door gets knocked, and Sparda goes to open It. Marie gives her hand to Sparda. He shakes It.

'It's weird!'

'Yeah! Humans have this feeling! Now let's go save Eva!'

-------------------

To be continued.......

Sparda™

Thanks for the effort guys! I appreciate your comments on my game project, and I'm promising you that the upcoming parts of It, will be gobsmacking.....(Keaton's impression, anyway)....:lol:

Continuing........

-----------------------

Marie and Sparda left with the motorbike.

'I know where Eva is being held.'

'How do you know?!'

'Because I followed that winged demon which carried her all along the way. Dumary Island!'

'Marie! You need to know that I'm 3500 years old.'

She held the brakes of the motorbike, and saw Sparda with a shock on her face.

'We don't have time for this!'

'When all of this is over, I will gladly hear your long, long, and way long story of your life.'

Sparda smiled and laughed a bit at Marie's words.

'What's so funny?!'

'It would take an eternity hearing my life story.'

'You know I'm not that patient.'

'True. But you're patient when selecting lingeries.'

While on a terrible freaking speed, Marie blushes...

'You b@stard!'

And then smiles....

----------------------

After the trip with the speed boat, Sparda realizes the place where he was some 200 years ago, and he remembered directly something...

'Ah yes! Vie de Marii! Here we will be helped a lot, and I gotta have another 200-year old cologne bottle ASAP.'

'You and your cologne.'

Both Marie and Sparda get through the island, unaware of what will come next....

----------------------

To be continued....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Beautiful new part to a fantastic story :) +rep from me man.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Let me just put it this way (dramatic music):

Presenting the new virtuouso fanfic writer of the forums: Dante Aseroth!

Rep+:)

slapsus

good ideas m8:D... but i only have a question regarding the prologue on page 1... so Sparda falls in love with that queen, and she dies by the hand of demons..

all good, but when did they get to make out and have Dante and Vergil...and if they did in that period, that would have happened like 2000 years before now so that makes Dante like 2000 years old... and he's aroung 50 in 2^^

Sparda™

slapsus;90950 said:
good ideas m8:D... but i only have a question regarding the prologue on page 1... so Sparda falls in love with that queen, and she dies by the hand of demons..

all good, but when did they get to make out and have Dante and Vergil...and if they did in that period, that would have happened like 2000 years before now so that makes Dante like 2000 years old... and he's aroung 50 in 2^^

That queen was his first love, and she basically is reincarnated in Eva. So Sparda feels her presence inside Eva, and falls in love with her, conceiving Dante and Vergil.;)

Sparda™

^ I know what you mean man!:lol:

Continuing.....

-------------------------

The Dark Knight was standing in front of a burning building. Burned corpses were everywhere the place. Sparda knew something was wrong.

'The demon has killed...everyone!'

'Uriel...'

From nowhere, fallen angelic demons surrounded Marie and Sparda. Among them, one was standing differently from the others. It was Stratus, Mundus' son, which had returned to avenge his loss from the battle atop the Temen-ni-gru, 2000 years ago.

'You!'

'Welcome to the false, Dumary Island! It is merely a parallel dimension of the original island, and you fell in my trap. Now, handle me the power of Angelo Nero, Dark Knight!'

The box was glowing inside. As Stratus made his way to slash through Sparda, the right arm became active. The demon's zweihander was blocked by the Dark Knight.

'What?!'

Marie started shooting the demons with her assault rifles and the grenade launchers. She jumps, and throws five daggers from the air, impaling them on five fallen angels' heads. Sparda engages in combat with Stratus.

'This time, you won't prevail, betrayer. My father is waiting for you. He has been anxious during these long 2000 years.'

'Tell him to wait some more, will ya?!'

The demon spreads his eight wings, flying. Sparda takes a different devil form due to the Devil Arm of Angelo Nero. The Yamato glows into a more blueish energy, and he's surrounded by a cyan-like aura. The Dark Knight swings the sword, spreads his wings and prepares for battle.

'Let's rock!'

------------------------

On the flight, Stratus tries to impale his lance into Sparda. Failing, he then throws his zweihander as a boomerang to the Dark Knight. He rockets to Stratus, and as he prepares to impale the lance again, Sparda teleports, and the sword gets to slash through the demon. The Dark Knight takes his lance, and impales It through his heart. The demon falls on the ground. Sparda then, performs an aerial impaling maneuver with the Yamato, completely annihilating Stratus.

Meanwhile, Marie is having fun slaying the demons. The Dark Knight watches, but he sees Uriel speeding up to slay her.

'Marie! Get away!'

'Sparda?!'

'NO!'

--------------------------

To be continued.....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
WOW... breathtaking man... I felt like I was a human, lying in the corner watching it all happen. Way to make me feel like I'm there pal :)

plus... Mundus' son? That's an idea I had b4 as well .lol. I suppose great minds think alike.

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;91496 said:
WOW... breathtaking man... I felt like I was a human, lying in the corner watching it all happen. Way to make me feel like I'm there pal :)

plus... Mundus' son? That's an idea I had b4 as well .lol. I suppose great minds think alike.

He was introduced in Chapter 2: The Sweet Sacrifice of Sparda's side-game, The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda.

I'm flattered by your words, man.*Bows*...:D

Rep++++....;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Why bow to me good sir? It is you that is the true genius :)

thx for the rep man... I've repped you too pal...

Sparda™

^ For anything you have unclear, just add your questions here, and I'll explain them. It is far more better than PM-ing, because, even other watchers and fans will be cleared up. Don't be shy...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom