• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
it's very interesting indeed, the speech is very engaging.

Sparda™

Since you will have to play as Sparda, I thought It would be logical to explain what moves he will have in the concept.

DEVIL ARMS

- ForceEdge

Stinger
Stinger: Level 2
Arrow Blade (DT)

Helm Breaker
Helm Breaker: Level 2
Diamond Cutter (DT)

Round Trip
Devil's Claw
Flying Sword (DT)

- Rebellion

Stinger
Stinger: Level 2
Charging Pike (DT)

Drive
Crimson Wave
Shock Fire (DT)

Air Hike
Air Hike: Level 2
Demon's Flight (DT)

- Yamato

Rapid Slash
Rapid Slash: Level 2
Running Sheath (DT)

Judgment Cut
Judgment Cut: Level 2
Sharp Storm (DT)

More to come.....

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Awesome. Question: Sharp Storm (DT) is something similar to what Vergil did in the 3rd fight in DMC3, where he unleashed MANY Judgment Cuts at the same time?

Sparda™

^ Thanks, CM..;)

Tony_Redgrave;70185 said:
Awesome. Question: Sharp Storm (DT) is something similar to what Vergil did in the 3rd fight in DMC3, where he unleashed MANY Judgment Cuts at the same time?

Sharp Storm is twice the amount of the many Judgment Cuts at the same time, Tony.

I just named the moves, but It's time to explain what they do. I'll skip the moves you all know what they do, and go to the new ones.

- FORCEEDGE -

Arrow Blade - While in DT mode, Sparda charges forward the enemy, completely annihilating him with his blade.

(This move is twice faster than Stinger: Level 2, and inflicts sever damage to lesser demons, and the bosses are damaged three times more than with a level 2 stinger. Sparda comes multiple times, charging and damaging the foes.)

Diamond Cutter - Over enemies, cut for multiple times, as you were sculpting the roughest of the diamonds.

(This move is a killer. In higher difficulties and often with bosses, you'll need to break their guard in order to accomplish victory. This move is somewhat similar to Vergil's Helm Breaker in the third battle, where he does multiple Helm Breakers, only that Sparda does It faster and twice more times.)

Devil's Claw - Sparda slashes with his sword around, using the diabolic claws of Hell.

(If you remember Arkham slashing the cliffs with the ForceEdge, you'll see that this move is somewhat like that. Sparda spins around If he is sorrounded by multiple enemies, slashing them away. In a one-by-one confrontation, Sparda slashes in front of the enemy. This move is rather a defensive one.)

Flying Sword - Giving wings to the ForceEdge, Sparda
brings death with wings on the enemies' heads.

(If you are looking for a sword that kills in distance, this move is the way to go. For a limited period of time, Sparda makes the sword fly over enemies. The sword spins around itself, like It's digging. Bosses can be harmed If caught in unexpected moments. But be careful! If the bosses or the lesser demons have their guard on, the sword will come like a boomerang and ahrm you as well. Use with care!)

Extra moves with ForceEdge:

- Jumping Edge
- Circling Grip

- REBELLION -

Charging Pike - Let your soul be driven by the blade of fury, aiming the black heart of your enemy.

(Sparda goes faster to the enemies, killing them almost instantly, dragged by the rebelled sword. This move, If perfected, can be useful even in evasive maneuvers.)

Crimson Wave - Pound the ground under your feet, to tremble the scent of your foes.

(Sparda impales the sword on the ground, unleashing a wave 360 degrees, distorting the enemies. It is a defensive move that can get you out of bad situations.)

Shock Fire - Unleash the fury of Hell, ending your enemies on flames of punishment.

(This is Sparda's coolest-looking move. He impales the sword multiple times on the ground, and by doing so, creates flames that burst around him, creating a barrier of fire. For a limited period of time, you can walk with the fire barrier through enemies, damaging them.)

Demon's Flight - Your wings will be the last thing they'll see, as their life will fall in the depths of doom.

(You can fly while you are on DT. From air you'll have access to different moves like...)

- Burgundy Heat
- Aerial Vibration

Extra moves with Rebellion:

- Million Stab
- Infinite Slashes

- YAMATO -

Running Sheath - The speed of light is nothing compared to the way you sheath your sword, as slices of bodies fall apart.

(Running forward enemies will end up their pity lives as you slash multiple times through them as they fall apart one by one.)

Sharp Storm - The rain of suffering will hit those who oppose you, sharp as the edges of your blade.

(Sparda stays bowed, as he creates a multiple storm of Judgment Cuts all over the area, until no one else besides him has remained standing still.)

Extra moves with Yamato:

- Backward Sword
- Diagonal Death

Sparda™

Yeah, Tony. I've been thinking for cool and stylish-looking styles to fit the might of Sparda.:D

Since Sparda will be playable for quite a bit, I think it is logical to explain his Styles and his Guns.

S T Y L E S

- TRICKSTER -

Level 1

Double Dash
Wall Hike
Air Dash

Level 2

Air Trick
Sky Star
Multiple Dash

Level 3

Double Air Trick
Multiple Air Dash
Twin Stars

- SWORDMASTER -

Level 1

Floating Razor - FE
Aerial Rave - R
Propeller - R
Night Chopper - Y
Quick Escape - FE/R/Y

Level 2

Terrific Curse - FE
Sword Pierce - R
Windmill Shield - Y
Time Rider - FE/R/Y

Level 3

King Stab - FE
Dance Macabre - R
Edge God - Y
Light & Darkness - FE/R/Y

- GUNSLINGER -

Level 1

Twosome Time - L&O/DS
Charge Shot - L&O/DS/MG
Six-Seven Fire - MG
Rainstorm - L&O
Fireworks - DS
Spiral Guard - SS
Summoned Edges - SS

Level 2

Shooting Tornado - L&O
Gun Stingers - DS
Sword Trap - SS
Fireworks: Level 2 - DS
Prideful Bullets - MG
Charge Shot: Level 2 - L&O/DS/MG
Summoned Edges: Level 2 - SS

Level 3

Charge Shot: Level 3 - L&O/DS/MG
Fireworks: Level 3 - DS
Summoned Edges: Level 3 - SS
Meteor Blades - SS
Jackpot - L&O
Blooded Glory - MG
Demon Hunting - DS

*Abbreviations used above

L&O - Luce & Ombra
DS - Dual Shotgun
SS - Summoned/Spiral Swords
MG - Machine Gun

- ROYALGUARD -

Level 1

Guard
Release
Air Guard

Level 2

Rising Guard
Reverter
Mirrored Guard

Level 3

Ultimate Guard
Ultimate Release
Left Hand of the Devil

- DEMON SLAYER (DARKSLAYER) -

Level 1

Demon Sense

Level 2

Rightful Retreat

Level 3

Hovering Shadow

G U N S

- LUCE & OMBRA -

Level 1

Raise maximum firepower

Level 2

Raise maximum shooting time

Level 3

Firepower & Shooting time maxed

- DUAL SHOTGUN -

Level 1

Raise maximum bullet output

Level 2

Raise maximum firepower

Level 3

Bullet output & firepower maxed

- MACHINE GUN -

Level 1

Raise maximum firepower

Level 2

Raise maximum target output

Level 3

Firepower & target output maxed

- SUMMONED/SPIRAL SWORDS -

Level 1

Raise maximum of swords summoned

Level 2

Raise maximum impaling power

Level 3

Swords summoned & impaling power maxed

*Note that L&O, the Dual Shotgun and the Machine Gun are obtained in the end of Chapter 2.

More to come for sure...

Sparda™

It was about time to bring some fresh stuff. For those who haven't seen the Styles of Sparda, can see them above.

In this Devil May Cry, I thought of something cool, that would definitely rock!

Besides learning Actions, making your Guns more powerful, or buying Items, you can combine different Devil Arms altogether! Oh, and guns too!

It is called Combo, and it is a totally new introduction to the series!

- COMBO -

D E V I L A R M S

- ForceEdge
- Rebellion
- Yamato

G U N S

- Luce & Ombra
- Dual Shotgun
- Machine Gun
- Summoned Swords

Combinations used...

- ACTIONS -

ForceEdge + Rebellion

- Edges of Tartarus
- Seventh Hell
- Anti Divinity

ForceEdge + Yamato

- Black Rose
- Rest in Peace
- Sweet Poison

Rebellion + Yamato

- Demonic Red & Dark Blue
- Razors of Suffering
- Night Slayers

ForceEdge + Summoned Swords

- Suicide
- Obscurity
- Afterlife

Rebellion + Summoned Swords

- Young Spirit
- Time Killer
- Endless Pain

Yamato + Summoned Swords

- Critical Point
- Nine Hits
- Sonic Waves

* In order to activate this special ability, you will have to assign it in-game in your current style. If you are in Gunslinger, just press the button to assign Combo, and you are done. You can always switch to another style If desired.

Keaton

Premium
+Rep, you have some awesome ideas :D

The only things i'm unsure on are:

--Dead Virgil O_O! There is no proof that Virgil died after being defeated in DMC1 ergo still lives :D and come on he is an AWESOME character and needs to be a part of the series again ~nods~

--Second Hand Devil Arms. I can see your logic however I have always entertained the notion that Dante 'set free' the spirits after using them to complete the circle of life kinda thing. Using them again seems a little pointless, especially when there could be hundreds more that could be used, why not use new ones that still share the power of Sparda, after all he may have used diffrent weapons and abandoned them in the end alike Dante. :)

Awesome concepts and love the playable Sparda =p

Look forward to seeing more ^^

Sparda™

Keaton;71919 said:
+Rep, you have some awesome ideas :D

The only things i'm unsure on are:

--Dead Virgil O_O! There is no proof that Virgil died after being defeated in DMC1 ergo still lives :D and come on he is an AWESOME character and needs to be a part of the series again ~nods~

--Second Hand Devil Arms. I can see your logic however I have always entertained the notion that Dante 'set free' the spirits after using them to complete the circle of life kinda thing. Using them again seems a little pointless, especially when there could be hundreds more that could be used, why not use new ones that still share the power of Sparda, after all he may have used diffrent weapons and abandoned them in the end alike Dante. :)

Awesome concepts and love the playable Sparda =p

Look forward to seeing more ^^

Who said about Vergil being dead, or the old Devil Arms being used by Dante again?!

I'm just warming up the heat, man...More to come, for sure, and thanks for your thoughts..;)

Sparda™

^ Thanks LoD...

Well, I'd like to explain the costumes that the playable characters will have....

S P A R D A

- Demonic Sparda (Has no Devil Trigger as he's a pure demon with all his powers. Can regenerate at a faster rate, is agile, fast, can fly and has his weapons - ForceEdge, Rebellion, Yamato)

- Human Sparda (This costume is not the noble one. It is rather a new outfit I've thought of. In this costume you will Devil Trigger, upgrade Devil Arms and guns, just like normal Dante.)

- Legendary Dark Knight Sparda (Here, you have DT, weapon upgrades, the noble outfit, and the usual stuff.)

- Super Sparda (The above description with Infinite Devil Trigger, regeneration while in devil form, and able to unlock the true power of your Devil Arms.)

- Omni Sparda (The Dark Knight now is totally invincible. God Mode, Infinite Devil Trigger, Devil Arms at their max and the same for the guns.)

D A N T E

- DMC5 Dante (A personal thought of a new DMC5 outfit of Dante. Has Devil Trigger and the usual stuff.)

- 2nd costume DMC5 Dante (A personal design of Dante in DMC5. Usual stuff.)

- 3rd costume DMC5 Dante (A personal design of Dante in DMC5. Usual stuff.)

- Super Dante (Infinite Devil Trigger, and usual stuff.)

- Omni Dante (God Mode, Infinite Devil Trigger, Devil Arms at their max and the same for the guns.)

N E R O

- DMC5 Nero (Nero in a totally new outfit for DMC5. Usual abilities and Devil Trigger.)

- 2nd costume DMC5 Nero (New outfit for DMC5 Nero.)

- 3rd costume DMC5 Nero (New outfit for DMC5 Nero.)

- Super Nero (Infinite Devil Trigger and usual stuff.)

- Omni Nero (God Mode, Infinite Devil Trigger, Devil Arms at their max and the same for the guns.)

V E R G I L

*When Vergil's side game will be revealed...

Also, I will have to explain the new difficulty modes...

- HUMAN -

- KNIGHT -

- LEGENDARY -

- DEVIL -

- HEAVEN OR HELL -

- DANTE/NERO/VERGIL/SPARDA MUST DIE -

- DEMON WORLD -

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ no probs, thankyou, this is very enjoyable to read. :)

I'm adding you to my buddy list :)

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;71926 said:
Who said about Vergil being dead, or the old Devil Arms being used by Dante again?!

I'm just warming up the heat, man...More to come, for sure, and thanks for your thoughts..;)

I meant that the Devil Arms wouldnt be existing any more...not re-used by Dante :p

annd this isnt suggesting Virgil is dead o_O?

...A son is dead, the other is alive, hunting demons to clear their evil purge from the face of the Earth, and a possessor of his blood, which lives in nightmares and dreams - That is what is left from his precious heritage...

Sounds great though :D Look forward to seeing more ~subscribed.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah but that could have just been meant to be heard like that, to give the impression, like Dante assumes his brother is dead. Dante Aseroth hasn't clarified that vergil is dead, and if he is who cares it's up to him.

Sparda™

Well, keep wondering guys...^_^

After a long break, here comes the second part...

- THE LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT SPARDA -

Chapter 2

The Sweet Sacrifice
Conquer the Devil's tower and forbid darkness forever

Devil Arms

- ForceEdge
- Rebellion
- Yamato

Guns

- Summoned Swords

Sparda knew exactly what was coming. As he was watching the sky, his demon senses felt the presence of something malign working underground the human world. It was built before the birth of Sparda, and its moment of activation had finally come. Under Sparda's feet, the ground trembles. Evil was still fighting...

Mundus, heavily wounded gives orders to the generals...

'Immediately burn, kill and annihilate everything HUMAN!!!'

'As you command, our Highness!'

The sun becomes eclipsed, as the sky turns into a blood reddish color...

Sparda heads to the tower. To the way there, he watches carefully a young girl battling demons in the lowest floor. After she kills every remaining foe, she senses the presence of someone else.

'Who is there?'

'Impressive skills!'

'I don't know why but I sense no human side on you! it is like you were.....hollow!'

Sparda watches a pendant around her neck. A silver cross. He walks around....

'A believer who fights for her beliefs!'

'You can say that! The demons I fought before destroyed the church of this....slaughtered town. I still am the priestess of this place - with or without the church!'

Sparda stood calm, watching the blood going on like an endless river, and dead bodies populating the once quiet and peaceful town. In those moments, he saw the amulets that were around his neck.

'From your clothing, weapons and jewelry, I'd assume you would be a noble warrior. But as I said before, I think you are soulless.'

'This tower will bring the end to humanity.'

'I'm aware of the Temen-Ni-Gru!'

'How do you know its name?!'

'It's written in engraved letters on the tower's entrance!'

'You have studied demonology, but you fear that in any moment, you will be discovered for that, and forever forbidden by every church on Earth.'

'How did you...?!'

'I'm not human. You were right. I'm the responsible for causing this tower's eruption.'

'Stay away demon!'

'Well, aren't you coming? I will enter the tower!'

'I don't trust anyone that is related to demons, especially a demon like you!'

Sparda devil-triggers instantly. The priestess is stumbled by this sudden morphing. He warns her...

'This is not the place, nor the time to discuss about our differences. If you really want all this to be gone, come with me. If you don't trust me, don't. Just fight for your beliefs.....as I did.'

He then reverts to the human form...

The priestess, convinced of Sparda's noble words and persistent desire to bring an end to this upcoming doom, follows Sparda into the unknown tower called....Temen-Ni-Gru.

By the dungeons, Sparda encounters a ferocious beast. A fellow friend of his, that has fought countless battles by his side, the Light Beast, Beowulf.

--------------------------------------

The rest is about to come tomorrow...^_^

Sparda™

Here It continues...

-----------------------

'Who is that beast?!'

'Someone we need to evade from, If we want to close this deal fast!'

'SPARDAAAAA!!!!! The Devil King Mundus is heavily wounded by your blade of betrayal! Our friendship was an utopia, and such you'll become!'

Sparda and the priestess manage to beat the beast, but...

'Your love for humans has made you weak, general Sparda!'

'Shut up, Beowulf!'

Sparda blinds the left eye of the light beast, with a Judgment Cut...

'Ahhhh!!! You vile cheater! You blinded my eye, but I will blind your soul! We will meet, sooner or later!'

Beowulf escapes in agony among the dungeons to the darkness. Sparda notices the priestess' stumble...

'You defeated Mundus, for us.....?'

Sparda noticed some blood dripping from the priestess' mask. He took off her mask, and noticed her eyes, one of them was blue, the other red...

'Your eyes...They are beautiful!'

The priestess fainted - half from the wound, and half from Sparda's charm. After sometime that Sparda carried her on his arms, she awoke from a waterfall that fell on her.

'Where are we?!'

'We are near the middle level of the tower.'

Sparda and the priestess were inside a cave, in which lead to the upper levels of the tower. By a secret passage, Sparda saw a giant chamber, and a sweet voice singing in the atmosphere. The priestess fell asleep, as Sparda was carrying her to the entrance of the mysterious chamber.

Some female laughing voices were heard, as Sparda entered. He quietly put the priestess down, and unsheathed the Rebellion. His demon senses were alerting him of something upcoming.

'Welcome sir!'

'Hello! Nice to meet you miss...'

'Call me Nevan, sugar!'

'Nevan! What a pleasant name to hear!'

'Full of charm, devilishly handsome and a gentlemen! Too bad you have met me here, in this place!'

Sparda watches around skeletons and dead bodies, limbs and blood everywhere. He impales the sword on the ground, and smiles...

'Haven't you heard yet?! Mundus has been defeated....

Sparda grabs the impaled sword and points It to Nevan..

'By ME!!'

---------

Nevan screams from the wounds caused by Sparda.

'You are indeed strong! Please, come by when I'm off! Your splendid body needs to...relax time....after...time!'

Sparda grabs the priestess in his arms, and tells Nevan..

'I'm sure we will meet soon...or maybe never again!'

After leaving the caves, the priestess has regained her strength.

'Are you feeling better now?'

'Yeah! I guess!'

'We're almost in the top floor! Beyond, It is too dangerous for you! I don't want a death on my shoulders, especially that of you!'

'I will kill every remaining demon, even If It will cost my life!'

'You have a great fighting spirit, but you won't go any further!'

As the priestess was about to hit Sparda, fainted on his arms.

'Why? Why won't you let me, Sparda?'

'Rest!'

As Sparda is leaving, the priestess tells him...

'My name is Mary!'

'See you soon, Mary!'

Mary cries, as whispering with herself...

'Goodbye, Sparda!'

------

A huge winged creature spawns on the top of the tower...

'Well, what do we have here? Are you Mundus' brother or something?!'

The creature is totally armored, six angelic wings, a demonic helmet and two giant weapons: a sword and a spear.

'My name is Stratus, and I've come to avenge my father, Mundus!'

'I didn't know the Devil King had a Prince!'

Stratus begins to unleash a powerful energy from his body. A storm was beginning...

'Don't you think this is the most perfect atmosphere of a fight, ever, Stratus?'

'I think It's time for you to deal with annihilation!'

------

Sparda is terribly exhausted by the fight. Even in his ultimate form, he can't deal with Stratus' magnificence.

'Surrender, and death will come with wings!'

The amulets begin to glow. While in hell, the ForceEdge is trying to get off the ground where It is impaled. Sparda's eyes glow in red. The ForceEdge magically disconnects from the cliffs of hell. In a flash, Sparda had his sword in hands. He then talks to himself.

'It seems the Demon World is not sealed yet. I will have to seal this tower, first.'

'Hold there, demon!'

Sparda and Stratus watch from the tower's edge, Mary.

'What are you doing here?! I told you to leave!'

Stratus realizes the connection between them, and teleports behind Mary, grabbing her by the neck.

'Let me go you filthy scum!'

'Ha ha ha! After all, your weakness is so obvious Sparda! You adore humans, you love them. I have to admit that.....Mary here is a very nice young girl.'

'Don't you think about touching me!'

Mary bites the arm of Stratus.

'Devils can't be harmed by humans!'

'Let her go, Stratus! It is between us!'

'I thought the same, or better, my father believed the same! It was between the demons and humans! Why you had to sacrifice yourself for these weak beings?! They don't deserve life!'

Sparda creates his ultimate sword, and transforms in a much powerful form...

'I won't say again the same thing! Let, her, GO!!!!'

Sparda charges himself forward, and impales the sword to Stratus' belly. But, the demon had put Mary behind his back. Sparda unknowingly, had impaled the sword to Mary too. When he realizes that...

'Ha ha ha ha! Foolish devil! I see that the desire to kill me was stronger than the love for Mary here!'

Sparda grabs Stratus, raises him with the left hand, and impales the sword again in his chest.

'Make your kind regards to your father by me, will ya?!'

Stratus is finished, but Sparda is devastated. He reverts to the human form.

'I told you, I told you to run away!'

Sparda screams to Mary, as he cries. She then...

'I've never seen a devil cry before! I've read in my books that devils never cry!'

Sparda tries to hold himself, but It is impossible.

'Just go! Seal them forever! Your job isn't done yet!'

Sparda carries Mary's body in the center. He then impales the Sparda in his chest. Blood is splattered around....

'The bond between humans and devils, shall never break. May this chain forbid darkness, FOREVER!!!'

The Sparda reverts to the ForceEdge, which goes to the cliff where It was. The amulets are around his neck.

'Just promise me something, that you will fight every demon!'

Sparda bows, grabs Mary's left hand, and kisses It.

'I will!'

By that moment on, Sparda would be always known as the Legendary Dark Knight, Protector of Humanity, the Sealer of the Demon World....

Keaton

Premium
I like it! :)

Its nice to see the characters who have expressed a view on Sparda :D

However, it would be cooler if Beowulf and Sparda were locked in a grapple and sparda physially removed his eye with his hands while in DT. It would be more dramatic that way and show the legths he would go through to protect what he cares for.

:) But even so, nice writings ^_______^ **+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom