• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
rare to see a guy being able to capture so much details...

make Vergil a topless costume since he only got coatless before:kiss:

I expected more from nevan thougho_O

rep ya!

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
Thank you for understanding me Uncle Kitty!

*runs off to change fave char to Vergil*

LOL. I put "Dante" not knowing why..

I remembered my friend's sister innocently said, "Is he wearing a bra?" when the fmv shows Dante.

Weird strap he has that makes people think far..

I forgot to rep you back earlier..+meowrep.

Sparda™

^ I can make you a meow signature with Vergil, If you like him. He's my favorite character too...Thanks for the rep, too...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yey I was right, you do like Vergil, me to but he is not my fav, probably would be if they brought him back :)

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
You like Dante more then?

I notice you added "because I am a cat" to your location... great:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, but only because he has more part in the games.
Well to be honest I actually like both equally.

Sparda™

Well, here's the third chapter of Sparda...

- THE LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT SPARDA -

Chapter 3

Hells of Fortuna
Impale in the dark heart the blueish blade

Devil Arms

- Rebellion/The Dante -
- Yamato/The Vergil -

Guns

- Summoned Swords -

Seven years passed since the terrible tower, Temen-Ni-Gru, was sealed, and with It, Hell too. Sparda had won a notorious reputation among demons, and a became famous throughout the world for sealing and banishing dark creatures from humanity. His journey was taking him in a big magnificent city, called Fortuna. The High Council of the city was having problems from the numerous hell gates in the city, and that 'certain' individuals, opened them to cause disruption and chaos among the mass population. But Sparda was a 2000 years-old demon, and his senses were saying to him that more than just mere criminals and vandals were behind this....

Sparda has reached the gates of the city. The guards immediately recognize him, the Legend himself. The High Council was expecting his arrival outside the Opera House.

'So, this is the Legendary Dark Knight.....Sparda! Your fame has reached every corner of the universe!'

Sparda saw the council in the eye, and smiled in irony.

'You truly are well informed of my...fame. Although my fellow demon friends don't like me that much. After all, there are also some people which have been...p1ssed off at me, for sealing the Demon World. I assure you that It's not a good place to live!'

The council stood surprised at the words of the knight. ...

Stay tuned for the continuation....^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Really interesting^_^
Although the Blue Rose thing kinda confused me. By the way, have only one siggie please, as it's difficult to load the page for those with slow internet connections. I put them in a spoiler but you removed it as I see.

Jackpot516

amazing detail, although in my concept i was gonna name Yamato and Rebellion the Dante/Vergil. U just beat me 2 it. i guess i'll have 2 think of something else..... I do like your story though.. ++++++Rep++++++

Sparda™

Jackpot516;76086 said:
amazing detail, although in my concept i was gonna name Yamato and Rebellion the Dante/Vergil. U just beat me 2 it. i guess i'll have 2 think of something else..... I do like your story though.. ++++++Rep++++++

Thanks man! I appreciate it!;) I really like to go deep in details...:D

Now continuing from my post above....

Sparda calmly walked through the hall of the giant structure, the Opera House. In front of him, someone is standing.

'Sir, he's Lucius, the captain of our elite forces!'

The captain smiles as he approaches Sparda.

'It's an honor to meet you, sir.'

'Please, call me Sparda. This 'sir' thing is quite boring.'

Sparda smiled to Lucius as shaking hands with him.

'It is such a luck that your route encountered our city. Vandals and criminals have been disrupting the peace in our quiet and pleasant city. I cannot send my elite guards as we could be unprepared to higher risks from outside and inside perils.'

The Dark Knight saw around.

'Nice place here!'

He then saw the outside gate. He observed with doubt the elite guards, as he was convinced they were demons in disguise.

'Anyway, I will stay here for a while, as a tourist, but I won't hesitate to help, of course.'

'I'm glad you decided to stay and aid us.'

Sparda moves out of the Opera House, and looks up the Hell Gates. What amazed him, were the placing in a perfect geometrical circle of the gates in the city, and in the center, the biggest gate.

'It seems It is something hard to deal with.'

All of a sudden, the ground began to tremor. Screams and explosions were heard. Sparda watched the giant creature and recognized him immediately.

'All of my old pals are gathering for a ball or something?!'

'It is you, SPARDA!'

'Berial! I can say It's nice to meet you again!'

'You betrayer!'

'What?! Mundus has released all of his toys to pursue me for life?! Oh well, I'll have to crush his toys!!!'

---------

Sparda styles his hair, as he's standing on Berial's head.

'It would be better for you to return in that cave you call home.'

'We'll meet again, Sparda! Next time, will be the last!'

After dealing with Berial, Sparda notices several elite guards sorrounding him. By their armors, black energy is spawning. The Dark Knight was right. There was something wrong with the soldiers.

'The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!'

From the guards, one of the high council members comes.

'It was so pleasant to give our souls to demons that were full of hate against you.'

The council member morphs into a demon.

'Isn't that right?!'

Sparda watches around as all the guards sorround him. At least, 10.000 or even more demonic guards are waiting for the order to attack him.

'Bring to me his power!'

----------

In a fantastic showdown, Sparda with great ease slays every guard, and some in bunches, without even switching in his demon form. Lucius, imprisoned and put in chains, gets himself free, and starts aiding Sparda.

'What the hell is happening?!'

'No time for talking!'

'The council members! They are all demons! And the guards have been possessed too!'

All the council members morph to demons. Sorrounded by thousands of dead guards, they see both Lucius and Sparda.

To be continued next time......

Jackpot516

Oh My GOD!!!!!! dude yoour story completly blows mine out the water!!!!!!!! and can i get that sig picture it's freakin beautiful!!!!!! more rep

Sparda™

Jackpot516;77237 said:
Oh My GOD!!!!!! dude yoour story completly blows mine out the water!!!!!!!! and can i get that sig picture it's freakin beautiful!!!!!! more rep

Oh, thanks man! I didn't know It left so much impression on you! :lol:

Anyway, It's time to finish my second chapter of Sparda.

-------------

Sparda and Lucius were a bit tired from the slaying of the guards they faced before.

'There's no escape! The whole city has been sorrounded by demons, and the gates are being activated. Soon, you'll face your doom, Dark Knight!'

'I wouldn't count so much on It! Lucius, are you up for another fight?'

Lucius was beginning to realize they wouldn't have any chance against the majority of demons and hell creatures that would spawn in an infinite number, If the gates were to open.

'I think we should find a way to get the hell outta here!'

Sparda saw him and smiled..

'You think the Legendary Dark Knight would ever escape from some chessy demons?!'

'Well, I'm not Legendary like you...'

From out of nowhere, Lucius' sister, Diana, appeared scared..

'What is happening?!'

'Diana! Get back to safety!'

The demonic council ran to attack Lucius' sister. But Sparda slashed through them.

'There's no way you guys are going to beat me! It's showtime!'

----------------

Sparda managed to slay the demonic council, except one of the members...

'Now you're going to tell me how to close the gates, or you'll probably have the worst death any demon has ever had.'

'Go to Hell!'

'I was there!'

Sparda thrusted the Rebellion in the demon's stomach, killing him immediately.

'I guess It's going to be the hard way!'

The Dark Knight saw the Yamato, and realized something.

'What the....?! I'll seal the gates, just like I sealed Hell..'

One of the minor gates had spawned demons, and Lucius was already there, slaying some of them.

'You'll give me a hand, will ya?!'

Sparda flew right to the gates' center, and impaled the Yamato, sealing the gate. He did so for the other five minor gates. The biggest gate was the hard part, as he would soon realize.

------

Lucius thought of a weapon he had retrieved in one of his duties.

'Sparda! I have something that can work out this!'

'Finally!'

Lucius threw to him a powerful crossbow.

'I like this!'

Some of the demons' heads were blown away by the powerful arrows, as Sparda was having fun doing that.

'Enough for the fun! Let's deal with this!'

Using the crossbow and the Yamato, Sparda firmly sealed the gate.

'This is done!'

Lucius and Diana were down the big gate, smiling. Sparda saluted them from above.

Moments later, the frightened people of the city emerged. They saw the Dark Knight standing tall in the highest and biggest gate of the city. Lucius raised his hand high shouting...

'Hail the Dark Knight! Hail Sparda!'

All the citizens saw Lucius, and hailed as well Sparda.

-----------

'We, the citizens of Fortuna, recognize the Dark Knight Sparda, as the ruler of the city!'

Sparda saw all the people, a bit scared..

'Ruler?! I have lots of things to do. Demons all over the world to slay!'

Lucius saw him, and smiled. Diana replied to Sparda.

'It's in our tradition, that a ruler must govern the city for at least of 50 years.'

Sparda was a bit calmed down after this...

'Oh well! 50 years aren't that much!'

Now Fortuna was to be governed by the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, himself...

--------------

Well, see ya at the next chapter..

Sparda™

Here comes the fourth chapter of Sparda...

- THE LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT SPARDA -

Chapter 4

The Truth
Burst your rage against heaven's hell

Devil Arms

- Rebellion\The Dante
- Yamato\The Vergil

Guns

- Summoned Swords

Sparda had left Fortuna, after governing It for 700 years. He left his former city and had received an invitation to a place called Oranos, the City of Heaven. The huge city was totally in air, between the clouds, where none would ever guess. It is said that the city's ability to float in air, is due to a blessing done by them, from worshiping Sparda. A very distinctive appearance of the place, which totally shadowed every other big city, was the covering of every building, wall, gate and tower with gold, silver and platinum.

The Dark Knight was allowed to enter the city by a portal which was located right below in a small uninhabited island. Except this entrance, the aerial way was madness, as the city was above the ocean. Four elite knights were expecting Sparda's arrival in the other portal in the city's gates. As soon as he emerged, the knights welcomed him in Oranos.

'It is a great honor to have the Legend in our heavenly city!'

Sparda saw the leader of the city, Nathaniel Berith, a young handsome boy, at his 20s, covered in gold, silver and platinum ornaments around his armor, cape and weapons. All of this armor, was with red blood silk clothes. His distinctive silver hair, accompanied with blood red eye irises made Sparda wonder If he was a demon, or just a powerful human being.

'What's wrong, Dark Knight? Does my appearance frighten you?'

Nathaniel Berith spoke to Sparda with humor. The elite knights were smiling. The Dark Knight saw around the precious ornaments of the city.

'It seems you guys here never run out of gold! I had gold and these other things in Fortuna as well, but not to decorate the city!'

Nathaniel Berith laughed at Sparda's joke.

'Well, with our senses of humor, I'm sure we will get along just fine!'

The ruler grabbed the Dark Knight by his arm and directed him to the Royal Palace. The people of the city were all out saluting Sparda.

To be continued..........

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Rocks as usual. Also I may add that your adding things like "Burst your rage against heaven's hell" before the beginning of the mission makes it sound like a real DMC game by Capcom.;)

Keaton

Premium
Awesome!
Sorry for the late response i have been...swamped @_@

I really love Spardas key role through out, its nice to read your view on how he was accepted after the whole sealing off the demons :D

As Tony (above) said, the layout and structure of the posts do ooze professionalizm in a way that is parallel to Capcoms own pre-level style ^_^

I like Sparda's attitude too, very Dante especially "'Ruler?! I have lots of things to do. Demons all over the world to slay!'", although I am expecting some Virgil-esque comments too lol

Very nice work +rep to you sir ;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i can't believe how good this all is, nice one!! rep+++++++ :lol:

questions though^_^:

are you saying you can play as dante, vergil, nero and sparda?

^if so then who is the main character? and also how many missions does each character have?

also, what weapons will vergil, dante and nero get?

thanks for your time:$

ps love the combining swords idea:D

Sparda™

Keaton;79765 said:
Awesome!
Sorry for the late response i have been...swamped @_@

I really love Spardas key role through out, its nice to read your view on how he was accepted after the whole sealing off the demons

As Tony (above) said, the layout and structure of the posts do ooze professionalizm in a way that is parallel to Capcoms own pre-level style

I like Sparda's attitude too, very Dante especially "'Ruler?! I have lots of things to do. Demons all over the world to slay!'", although I am expecting some Virgil-esque comments too lol

Very nice work +rep to you sir ;)

I could tell you were busy, K!:D

From confidential sources, Sparda has been like Dante when living in the human world, while in the nether world, he was like Vergil. That explains the different personalities each of the twins have.

Thanks for the compliment, thought...;)

pinky750;79818 said:
i can't believe how good this all is, nice one!! rep+++++++ :lol:

questions though:

are you saying you can play as dante, vergil, nero and sparda?

^if so then who is the main character? and also how many missions does each character have?

also, what weapons will vergil, dante and nero get?

thanks for your time

ps love the combining swords idea

In my game project, there are three unlockable side games - one with Sparda(from the battle with Mundus, to his disappearance), one with Nero(from the appearance of the Devil Bringer and then before the meeting with Dante, and the post-DMC4 events to the pre-DMC5 events), and the last side game, is with Vergil(from the post-DMC1 events, to the pre-DMC5 events). Vergil's side game can be unlocked If finished the game in DMD mode.

Each character has five chapters, not missions. Chapters are like 3 missions in one. This is for the side games only.

The main characters in DMC5 are yet to be revealed. I will finish the chapters of Sparda, Nero and Vergil, before going on to the DMC5 story.

So far, Vergil will have two additional styles and many new weapons in his arsenal. That goes for Nero and Dante too.

I'm glad you like my Combo Engine idea(Devil Arms + Fire Arms).:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom