• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

I see this has gained interest to some others.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

love the titles man, great job rep+ and all, lol, sadly i have to go for a bit, untill my mom goes to bed. then i can sneak back on

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. how do we propose this things layout? is it our characters, then demons and bosses and then locations?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i still gotta think of the exact layout of my characters myself, as i still havent really thought of how tall or how big they should be, and i think for now im going to go with an unknow origin for them

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Lol, I think I am ready for the body to come together now. I think I'll have to wait a bit, though :lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i think i've actually been more curious to see if anyone had any artistic takes on "Serpentaurius" the sword that Reeves wields, i've tried to draw up afew ideas myself but i can never draw serpent heads the right way..lol
i kinda wants the serpent to surround the guard that way when he goes into DT the serpent can kind of come to life and cover the blade. that way every strike of the blade delivers a small ammount of venom from the serpents fangs..sound like a good idea to anyone else?..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ better than what I can come up with today .lol. :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ahhhh. you'll get goin soon enough...maybe u just need some food...lol, an emty tummy is not something u should be thinking with

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ well it's probably as I am busy today - hence why I came on a little later and such .lol.- got to go and do some work in a couple of minutes - and like I told you Crimson, we may even see Toni Silverstrike up here today- :) as for my other characters - I drew Harvey really badly .lol. but it was sort of okay until I realised he was missing his right arm, and it's supposed to be his left one .lol.-

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

lol, well, we all make mistakes man, no biggy, just dont overwork urself. wouldnt want the precious mind to burn out and never be able to write another story again..lol, that would suck, as u still have many to keep going with, one in perticuler im going to go work on a bit now, although once i get up to the point i may have a question or two for u, unless u want me to just pm u right now and ask u.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ I'm fine either way :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

this sux...my drawing is really bad....only the Kingslayer is completed...maybe i redraw Aaron later...:(

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

hey, AC. take a look and see what u think of my idea for the Serpentaurious. if more then afew ppl like it im gonna see if i can get someone to draw it up for me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chaos Master;82958 said:
this sux...my drawing is really bad....only the Kingslayer is completed...maybe i redraw Aaron later...:(

:) my drawing sux too A.Z. don't feel bad :) time will prevail man :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well u guys have seen my drawing..im far from good myself...haha, i need to work on my patience

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. you are better than me man :) I have my friend to thank for the drawings of Toni and such :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;82906 said:
i think i've actually been more curious to see if anyone had any artistic takes on "Serpentaurius" the sword that Reeves wields, i've tried to draw up afew ideas myself but i can never draw serpent heads the right way..lol
i kinda wants the serpent to surround the guard that way when he goes into DT the serpent can kind of come to life and cover the blade. that way every strike of the blade delivers a small ammount of venom from the serpents fangs..sound like a good idea to anyone else?..lol

nice,meow...rep+ meow...add two more skills...

Wrath of the Serpent - Summons the god of demon serpents,Serpentaurius,to crush all foes.Every attacks is accompanied by Serpentaurius' vicious venom attacks. (D.T. form.)

Serpent Bloodlust - Powerful dark explosion attack.Multiples serpents appears to destroy the enemies in the explosion for added damage.

p.s. - A.Z.,no A.C. meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

DANG!!!!!! rep+ man, good idea...maybe i should just give this up and leave the moves and abilities to u guys..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ hells no man :)

Top Bottom