• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

Thanks. here's a character I would like to integrate.

Gregor: A martial artist trained in more than 15 styles of Japanese and Chinese both empty handed and with weapons. He has the gift of the silver tongue and a sharp wit. He is also fairly sardonic, given his past experiences but his keen perception of reality is a great aid when all hell breaks loose. He does not commit himself to either good or evil, he treads his own path. When he meets Dante and Nero, they know of his repute as a seer. In order to see the reality as it is rather than through superfluous subjectivity, they ask his aid. After he shows them, he starts to realise his own destiny.

Sparda™

Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

After some break from here, I've come up with some ideas for some bosses.

Lucifuge Rofocale

A demon who lives only on darkness, as the light is fatal to him. His form takes the shape of the adversary he encounters, mimics his or her moves, and If Lucifuge defeats his opponent, takes over his body and powers, to survive in the daylight for 13 years. The only time he can walk on Earth, is only in nights. If he ever gets defeated, the opponent will gain the ability to summon shadows at will, morph into almost everyone, and mimic his or her actions and moves. While Lucifuge mimics moves and actions, he always has his signature moves, which are devastating.

Ninth Shadow of Tartarus - Lucifuge slams his hand on the ground, releasing a shadow stream under the adversary.

Damned Triangle - Lucifuge extends his hands, releasing numerous shadows that will trap the adversary in a triangle hurricane of stabs and slashes.

Winged Darkness - Lucifuge unleashed his giant wings and grabs the adversary from behind before slamming him on the ground.

Eternal Night - If you ever get hit, you'll enter a dimension of pure darkness and there you'll stay mobilized. Lucifuge will hit you, and then, when you'll exit the dimension, you will suffer the damage.

Claws of Invidia - Releasing his right hand to the enemy, he slashes him with his venomous claws.

Escaping Light - Lucifuge disappears and enters the oponents body, while the whole place is lighted. Commanding the opponent's body, he materializes a sword and stabs himself.

Lucifuge has his weaknesses. The main one, is light. If ever caught in surprise by a light beam, he will suffer big deal of damage. His other weakness, is fire, but to a certain extent.

--------

Arena

His arena is called Syllabus Darkness. A temple made of black marble, and that deflects sunlight, and every kind of light. It is his only place on Earth, in which he can show up from the Mirror Hell Gate. If he gains a body, he will leave for 13 years, and returning back to leave the consumed corpse in the temple.

---------

What ya think?;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

awsome guys...nice boss', im trying to think of another one to put up here but i also still need help deciding wether to make the twins average size, alittle below average or above average size...so if any of u guys have suggestions throw em at me

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!

Lucan

Weapon: Eclipse (Tomahawk)
Bio: An indian warrior that slays warriors, but can also become a lycan werewolf demon. He can speak to the demon spirits of the demon world and speak to his ancestors also of what events come to pass. He has allied with others who survived and together formed the Sparda clan in the legendary dark knight's name.

Devil Trigger: A lycan with metallic armor made of silver

Keaton

Premium

Fantastic ideas guys!

Ronin: I did PM you, to ask several times, but recieved no reponse...maybe it got lost in the pipes :D

You are more than welcome to join, we havent started yet so-to-speak ^____^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Boss type

Eisilion

Humanoid demon with great destructive powers albeit a great sense of honour and chivalry.

Special Abilities: teleport, constant, gradual health regeneration.

Weapon: Rapier

Attacks:
Reposte: blocking slice
Dual weave thrust: two neck slices followed by a stab to the heart
Stinger: Long range stab
Dark fire: summons hellfire to rise from beneath the ground.
Lightning strike: Summons a huge lightning bolt.
Deluge: Rain which absorbs devil trigger.
Tumult: a cataclysmic ice flow.
Ignis syllabis crescendo: Dark fire, Lightning strike, Lightning strike, Tumult then deluge. (Completely absorbs DT and inflicts massive damage)

Harbinger of doom: (DT)
Stats
All attacks do double damage,defense is quadrupled and this boss cannot die whilst in this state, HOD must be drained to defeat this enemy fully.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player

hey guys what's up,

Well i thought over the weekend about my 2nd character and i mean a lot of thought.....
well here she is

Name: Trans (real Name: Alice Maries)
Sex: Female
Race: half human, half spell caster---she was born that way, didn't want to be that way-she thinks.
Story: ok well se was found two years ago by Dark. Their meeting was very pleasent at first and then her parent were murdered by the demon Barthel....in response to this Trans fought the demon nearly dieing in the process.
But Dark interupted before any real damage was done to her. he killed the demon quickly. then stayed with Trans until he recovered.
when she awoke Dark asked her how she manage to battle the demon for as the long as she did. She said she could transport things anything really. and one thing lead to another to Trans getting her nickname and being with Dark, on adventures and still they are together.

Abilities: She's a transporter hence the nickname, and also other abilities as creating portals to Her Hell, the place is her way of destroying enemies in a sick cruel way.

Author's Note: Well she's very close to Dark but they're relationship is more like Brother and Sister.
Another note is well i really didn't want to add any characters to Dark but i'm okay with and please let Trans stay in the story because personally i really didn't want a girl the same age as Dark because then there would be some kind of love and i didn't want that.
I wanted it to be an action and heartwarming kind of thing instead of a love Drama so please accept Trans into the story.

Oh also i only got to page 6 but i've read some awesome character ideas i love them it is soo cool what you guys can think of it's awesome....also i have an idea for a boos but i can't put that in right now but hopefully i'll be able to put it in later

One last Note for this fanfic why don't we make like a trilogy of some sort like 3 books or someting so we can all have a lot of adventures....just a thought. well i'm off!

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!

you know what... i think this is starting to become a good friendship.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

awsome ideas, ok, i will have a final layout of characters just as soon as i PM Ryan so he can remind my dumbass of some stuff we worked out for my characters...i have the worst memory..lol

Keaton

Premium

Fantastic work guys :D

Just to let you all know that I WILL be inactive today - Driving Test :D

So PLEASE PM me with any concerns or questions and I will reply to you when I can ^_______^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

chob101;83593 said:
hey guys what's up,

Well i thought over the weekend about my 2nd character and i mean a lot of thought.....
well here she is

Name: Trans (real Name: Alice Maries)
Sex: Female
Race: half human, half spell caster---she was born that way, didn't want to be that way-she thinks.
Story: ok well se was found two years ago by Dark. Their meeting was very pleasent at first and then her parent were murdered by the demon Barthel....in response to this Trans fought the demon nearly dieing in the process.
But Dark interupted before any real damage was done to her. he killed the demon quickly. then stayed with Trans until he recovered.
when she awoke Dark asked her how she manage to battle the demon for as the long as she did. She said she could transport things anything really. and one thing lead to another to Trans getting her nickname and being with Dark, on adventures and still they are together.

Abilities: She's a transporter hence the nickname, and also other abilities as creating portals to Her Hell, the place is her way of destroying enemies in a sick cruel way.

Author's Note: Well she's very close to Dark but they're relationship is more like Brother and Sister.
Another note is well i really didn't want to add any characters to Dark but i'm okay with and please let Trans stay in the story because personally i really didn't want a girl the same age as Dark because then there would be some kind of love and i didn't want that.
I wanted it to be an action and heartwarming kind of thing instead of a love Drama so please accept Trans into the story.

Oh also i only got to page 6 but i've read some awesome character ideas i love them it is soo cool what you guys can think of it's awesome....also i have an idea for a boos but i can't put that in right now but hopefully i'll be able to put it in later

One last Note for this fanfic why don't we make like a trilogy of some sort like 3 books or someting so we can all have a lot of adventures....just a thought. well i'm off!

The Phantarch;83587 said:
Boss type

Eisilion

Humanoid demon with great destructive powers albeit a great sense of honour and chivalry.

Special Abilities: teleport, constant, gradual health regeneration.

Weapon: Rapier

Attacks:
Reposte: blocking slice
Dual weave thrust: two neck slices followed by a stab to the heart
Stinger: Long range stab
Dark fire: summons hellfire to rise from beneath the ground.
Lightning strike: Summons a huge lightning bolt.
Deluge: Rain which absorbs devil trigger.
Tumult: a cataclysmic ice flow.
Ignis syllabis crescendo: Dark fire, Lightning strike, Lightning strike, Tumult then deluge. (Completely absorbs DT and inflicts massive damage)

Harbinger of doom: (DT)
Stats
All attacks do double damage,defense is quadrupled and this boss cannot die whilst in this state, HOD must be drained to defeat this enemy fully.

Ronin;83568 said:
Lucan

Weapon: Eclipse (Tomahawk)
Bio: An indian warrior that slays warriors, but can also become a lycan werewolf demon. He can speak to the demon spirits of the demon world and speak to his ancestors also of what events come to pass. He has allied with others who survived and together formed the Sparda clan in the legendary dark knight's name.

Devil Trigger: A lycan with metallic armor made of silver

The Phantarch;83308 said:
Thanks. here's a character I would like to integrate.

Gregor: A martial artist trained in more than 15 styles of Japanese and Chinese both empty handed and with weapons. He has the gift of the silver tongue and a sharp wit. He is also fairly sardonic, given his past experiences but his keen perception of reality is a great aid when all hell breaks loose. He does not commit himself to either good or evil, he treads his own path. When he meets Dante and Nero, they know of his repute as a seer. In order to see the reality as it is rather than through superfluous subjectivity, they ask his aid. After he shows them, he starts to realise his own destiny.

Lovely and stylish characters you guys have designed,meow.Rep+ meow...:)

Keaton

Premium

Sorry for the delay guys ^___^

Okay, we have some lesser and major demons down and also the character profiles too :D

What I would to discuss is locations now, places where battles will take place and also en-route locations, ie. a booby trapped crevace etc.

I have the idea of a huge glass temple, almost like a green house, stone pillars but glass walls, covered in moss and dust...lots of high beams to keep out of enemy sight if needed and lots of destructable objects for battles :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Keaton;84335 said:
Sorry for the delay guys ^___^

Okay, we have some lesser and major demons down and also the character profiles too :D

What I would to discuss is locations now, places where battles will take place and also en-route locations, ie. a booby trapped crevace etc.

I have the idea of a huge glass temple, almost like a green house, stone pillars but glass walls, covered in moss and dust...lots of high beams to keep out of enemy sight if needed and lots of destructable objects for battles :D

Nice location...rep+...what is the name...?:)

My suggestions...

1)Temple of Ifrit
2)Temple of the Legendary Fire Beast
3)Volcanic Temple
4)Temple of Prometheus
5)Raging Fire Temple of Blagel

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

Chaos Master;84358 said:
Nice location...rep+...what is the name...?:)

My suggestions...

1)Temple of Ifrit
2)Temple of the Legendary Fire Beast
3)Volcanic Temple
4)Temple of Prometheus
5)Raging Fire Temple of Blagel

i think my choice would be temple of Prometheus, due to the lack of greek mythology in the series..lol, i just loved greek myth. thats what the series needs..more tests, puzzles and locations named after greek gods and all that

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;84477 said:
i think my choice would be temple of Prometheus, due to the lack of greek mythology in the series..lol, i just loved greek myth. thats what the series needs..more tests, puzzles and locations named after greek gods and all that

Yay,he likes it...rep+...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

lol, yeah. ive been thinking for awhile, i got nothing right now. but i'll be thinking of some places, i got afew ideas of like names of places but im gonna have to spitball 'em around with some ppl b4 i can decide what i want the location to be called and what for it to be like

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

My own new location.:)

Location's Name - The Underwater Shrine of Varceanus

Details - The housing shrine of the water demon god, Varceanus.The shrine is underwater and located in deep sea,and will only rise up to the sea in certain occasions.The shrine is always flooded,but have oxygen around to keep humans to breathe.Various traps are set to kill all invaders to avoid theft the precious Varceanus treasures.

Varceanus boss details will be posted soon...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ok, well, seen as how i neglected to hit the post button earlier..lol

i was thinking of an idea for a location along the lines of a trial of the gorgans, possibly either a temple or castle, most likely a temple as in greek myth most of the tests were held in the gods temples..lol, but the problem im having is thinking of a good set up for the temple and a good boss name for the boss gorgan, as we obviously cant use Madusa.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Chaos Master;84488 said:
My own new location.:)

Location's Name - The Underwater Shrine of Varceanus

Details - The housing shrine of the water demon god, Varceanus.The shrine is underwater and located in deep sea,and will only rise up to the sea in certain occasions.The shrine is always flooded,but have oxygen around to keep humans to breathe.Various traps are set to kill all invaders to avoid theft the precious Varceanus treasures.

Varceanus boss details will be posted soon...:)

Varceanus - One of the great demon lords of the sea.Holds terrible power to create storms in the sea and any nearby water areas.A water dragon who has many magical abilities.

My weaker demons...

Hippocampus - The servants of Varceanus.Use a spear to kill their enemies.A demon who resembles seahorse,but in humanoid form.

Shinsui Slimos - Water slimes who are dangerous to humans.Able to shape any part of their body to any solid weapons.A water demon who has resistance to physical attacks.

Wapernt - Demonic water serpents.Shoots their dangerous laser attacks which are water elemental.uses their tails,fangs to attack their enemies.Their fangs has potent venom.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

my location, Temple of Petrifying stares.

boss of the temple: Lord Obelisk

lesser demons: Gorgan princess, Epitaph Gaurdian,Gorgan Knights

the structure of the temple with have lots of walls and pillars to hide from the stare of the gorgans, and will be a completly stone temple, with lots of moss and vines growing from the ground to try and create traps for its tresspassers

Top Bottom