• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

Crimson Red Knight;82978 said:
DANG!!!!!! rep+ man, good idea...maybe i should just give this up and leave the moves and abilities to u guys..lol

obviously,no...if u need my help,u can chat with me by MSN,meow...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

ah you guys :) should we start to discuss demons now? I mean we already have a few to my knowledge :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

LordOfDarkness;83053 said:
ah you guys :) should we start to discuss demons now? I mean we already have a few to my knowledge :)

Sure...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

well we already talked about a few lesser demons. So I think it's about time we discussed bosses and such :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ooh, Ryan, can we put the one boss we were talking about in here just for the hell of it to see if everyone likes it b4 we get to that point?

of course we wont tell everything that would happen when u beat the boss but just put the boss itself in there

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Y'know me man :) what do you think i'm going to say?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

im gonna assume that's a yes and go with it...lol

u do know wich one im reffering to right?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

I think I do man :) refresh my memory ansd i'll see if I was right man :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ YUP I knew that was the one man :) .lol. I just forgot how the name was spelt man :)

yeah let's fire away with it :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ok guys, so basicly, we were thinking something along the lines of a sargassos style boss, but with a little twist, it's a slightly larger sargassos, and it has 3 heads instead of one, naturally it is really freaking strong, but here's the major twist...when u get it far enough damaged, it uses the water around it to heal itself and transform into a Hydra-sargassos. thats where we started, we were gonna call the sargassos first form Sargassos-X, and then my sisters boyfriend came up with Hydrossa-X

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ got to thank your sisters bf for the cool name man :)

Of course I already knew about that idea, but what does everybody else think?

Keaton

Premium

^Sounds like a great idea for a boss.

Just a warning, I will be inactive for a little while - I AM desperate to get my second bio done ^___^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Well thnx for tha heads up Keaton :)

Keaton

Premium

OKAY! Here is the first draft for:

Name: Unknown - Nicknamed Kodak by Lae
Sex: Male
Race: Unknown - Believes he is human
Appearance/Story: Kodak came across Lae several years ago before she decided to Rebel, with very little memory of how he came to be, their battle came to a standstill and both still stood. Lae, Kodak and every other demon and human he has encountered have no explination for his...'abilities'.

Kodak, is blind. Well, not in the traditional sense, Kodak see's a person/creatures aura and remnants left behind. This allows him too identify a person even if they are amungst a crowd - due to an auras variataion between people. The remnants of a persons aura are like handprints of blood spread across the walls and so he can identify his surroundings quickly.

A few months ago Kodak was found within an abandoned church chapel within an inch of his life, Lae found him and brought him back to health. However he isnt' there yet, Kodak remains in a coma-like state, he can move and interact with objects but he says nothing and never fights - except when his life is at stake.

Lae hopes that he will snap out of it soon enough, because he was the one whom provoked the several rebel leaders into action - and she fears that without him in the battle, they will yeald once again to Mundus.

Kodak appears alike a normal human, he isn't overy tall or muscled, but he does maintain and lean and agile form. Kodak has shocking silver hair (not white) and his eyes are regular except with red iris' (hence his nickname for a bad photo moment).

Kodak dressed VERY casually, a short leather jacket over the top of a hooded sweatshirt, worn jeans, a skull adorned and studded belt with dropped braces that hold several small throwing blades. These seem to be of demonic origin and regenerate after use. Kodak, rather than wearing heavy duty boots, dons a pair of dirty trainers that allow for flexibility and grip when manipulating the arena during evasion. Currently his only Devil Arm so-to-speak is a pair of scaled gloves that are fingerless, they provide no added protection to his arms but imbue his punches with a subtle demonic energy that can manipulate aura via his natural talents to help guard break.

Kodak lacks the strength and brute force of other notable demons and Lae, but he is easily one of the fastest creatures to fight. Kodak relies on his speed to generate suffcient power to catch his foes off guard with hard kicks and swift punches; however he can be overwhelmed easily if he loses this advantage. Kodak, yearns to have a more potent weapon to fend off foes, but that will come in time...he keeps saying.

Abilities: Kodak can move very quickly and has a short teleportation distance this allows him to close in on foes and catch them off guard.

Kodaks Aura perception can allow for acurate spotting of weaknesses and also scenery elements that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

Kodak CAN manipulate his aura abilities but at a cost of his own life, the more he uses them the more weakened he gets.

Although he can be overwhelmed on his own he can work well with any other demon co-hort to create a fearsome duo.

Authors Notes: Kodak will remain 'silent' for the first chapter before re-awakening. After this chapter he will also be awarded a new Devil Arm (his first) which is a Broadsword style blade (think...FFVII Cloud) which splits down into two slimmer Katana Blades - this also awards him with a Devil Trigger which raises questions to his blood...is he a demon?

Whereas later he another character will reveal angelic-blood within him also...which just makes him more confuzzled.

Kodak is ACTUALLY what is referred to as a 'Catylist' creature, a person imbued with a form of energy that absorbs other types of energy. This is why he appears but has demonic strength and speed, and can utilize both demon and angelic trigger and weapons.

However, although he can utlize it each element alone is not as strong as a pure demon's etc. BUT he can combine these elements into powerful combos.

Kodak is GOING to be a confusing character and there will be alot of mystery surrounding him...and particually...his powers and origins.

Hope you like!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

****ING AWESOME MAN :) +REP From me pal :)

Keaton

Premium

Lol, Thanks ^____^

I just like his nickname due to his Red-Eye lol

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

A PM would have been nice. Is it okay if I join this late?

If so I have an idea. However, I want to be coming from the POV of one of the antagonists.

Name: Ffyern (Michael)

Story: When the Gods cut heaven and hell in twain, there was a space between them, The Earth. Ffyern was a man who was sentenced to hell in his death. Denied a second chance by the Gods his every thought is engulfed with hatred towards those who placed him in the jaws of the unrelenting inferno, his soul was warped, raped and twisted by the fire in such a way that nothing pure remained in his heart. Coming of age he left the demon world in the form of a child. One to be cared for by loving, adoptive parents. His innocence is a facade. It would take the most stony of hearts to see what he really is.

Personality: Comes across as charming, naive and innocent but is in fact the antithesis of these. A God- hater yet no misanthrope, he doesn't hate people. He will show the humans the unforgiving, contemptuous nature of the Gods. by combining his sagacious knowledge and the innocence which has become the veil of his true intent.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Stylish characters to Keaton and Phantarch...rep+ meow...

A boss suggestion...

King Orochi - Eight headed demonic serpent who lives in the sea.one of Demon Lords who rule the sea.Self claimed the Ruler of the Sea Gods.Has tremendous strength,powerful water attacks,and has superb wisdom of demons and the world.

Attacks

Snake Bite - A normal bite attack from one of King Orochi's head.Massive damage.Inflicts poison once hit.75% of poison infliction chance.

Serpent Roar - Powerful supersonic attack fired from King Orochi's mouth.

Sea Crush - Summons massive water pillars to crush the enemies.

River of Demise - A powerful wave attack which destroys anbything on it's way.

Aqua Flood - A devastating water breath attack from each of King Orochi's mouth to destroy his opponents.

Hydro Lockout - Multiple bubble attack which traps multiple enemies.Inflicts tremendous damage if caught.

Orochi's Wrath - Powerful laser attack fired from each of King Orochi's mouth.

Torrential Destruction - The ultimate water torrential attack.Traps all enemies in the torrential aand destroys them.

Abilities

Water Immunity - Immune to water attacks.
Ice Immunity - Immune to ice attacks.
Fire Resistance - 50% resistance to fire attacks.
Venom Boost - Increases the chance to inflicts poison.
Water Boost - Boosts water attacks to maximum degree.
Hard Scales - Boosts defence power.

More bosses will be coming soon...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

Keaton;83092 said:
^Sounds like a great idea for a boss.

Just a warning, I will be inactive for a little while - I AM desperate to get my second bio done ^___^

glad u liked it man, although i know Ryan will refuse to take any credit, it was him that gave me the sargassos twist to the boss...i just thought it would be cool to see a sort of hydra twist to it, although we wanted it to be female cuz u dont see too many female adversaries for our hero's in the series

btw, awsome characters to both Keaton and Phantarch, if everyone does stay in for the ride this stories gonna rock hardcore

Top Bottom