• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

man she's pretty :) rep+ nice one ds6 :) :) -smile-

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

ok, this time i mean it...im going to bed...you guys post too fast for me, i got dial up..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. I am captain slow man :) and also, good night man :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yep, make sure to hassle keaton till he checks out our titles if u see him...lol, nighty night peeps

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

well I know I will do :)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Soon into the story, when speaking about Kuro's past, I will put Ikazuihi into the story, and post her pic.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Kickass pal :)

Did you see my new character? he's the one with one arm .lol.

Keaton

Premium

OMG! I am inactive for one day lol!
Nice one guys, I am a tad busy atm, but I just wanted to say good work - everyone, nice art, nice bios and nice titles :D

CRK: Yes, it is a working title and you are MORE than welcome to suggest another :)

If anyone has questions or ideas that they need feedback on ASAP please PM or Mail me :D

~wells up~ i'm so lucky to have such an awesome team!

EDIT: Just a quick test...

whodoyouplay-5.png

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Lol, you left FF out!! XP
Hey, Keaton, when can we start with the fan fic????

Keaton

Premium

^(knew i forgot something >.<)

I am still waiting for bios from a few members...tomorrow (hopefully) i will have my second bio up and also the current 'events plan'.

What will happen is, is authors will say what they want to happen and where and I will hope that it fits....the events will be discussed and analyzed so we are all clear on how it will run :D

IT may take a while before we start the ACTUAL writings, but if we don't plan it properly it will be chaos :D

Sorry for the delay I hope you understand ^___^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Yeah, I do. But thanks for letting me know! >3

Kite

Shadow DMC Player

i got a question can we just post our own characters on here?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Yeah, well, you have to be part of the fan - fic if ya gonna post XP

Keaton

Premium

chob101;82770 said:
i got a question can we just post our own characters on here?

I'm still waiting for your writing example...:)
..and yes, provided they are going to be part of the fan fic.

Read the first post for details...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player

ok well i'll start on my character but on the first page it doesn't explain the writing example can you tell me what that is

Sparda™

chob101;82796 said:
ok well i'll start on my character but on the first page it doesn't explain the writing example can you tell me what that is

Writing example, is a description of the characters' overall information like age, origins, stuff like that.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player

sorry for the extra post

Name: Dark
Sex: Male
Race: Complete Human!
Appearence/Story: well, Dark is a human who isn't special at all, he just a normal guy in the begining. then one day he saw a demon for the first time, and the demon was killing a family leaving only a child there. but he had to run because the demon saw him. So he thought of fighting back because the image of that family in his head and started training. he used swords because an old preacher said that they are better than guns. He trained more and more with big swords, small swords and guns. so he had a friend in a custom shop for anything cars, guns, swords.....really strange actually but he asked his friend for a favor to make him guns, and two swords he did then he began to kill demons.

But of course he wasn't really good in the begining because well he was human but later on he got better and better and he learned new things.

But he has secrets about his actual past and how he got certain powers...

well one thing everyone should know is that he's not Skinny! he's actually kind of fat but he's good with swords and guns, he has a long black jaket like Vergil's but with a hood, a black under shirt, Black pants and boots that go to his Knees, Also a face masks that covers his nose and down-it ends a little down the neck, it also covers up his ears. A Big Sword, A Katana, and Two Magnum guns. he doesn't move very fast and he always complains but he's serious when it comes to demons....most of the time. Has brown eyes and Dark brown hair with purple highlights. and his skin color is brown also.

His Swords and guns:
his big sword-Holy Dragon
Characteristics: Big, has two spikes near handle, small spike can thrust into a enemy only in one direction though, Other spike aka big spike can thrust into enemies but also move around freely like a whip. Also can pour Holy water out below the spikes and do big damage, the cool thing is that the Holy Water can go back in the sword so that it can be re-used.

Katana-unnamed-Don't have a name for it yet.

Just a regular Katana...or is it,(if my character gets into the story then you'll find out a lot cooler moves and abilities)

Two Magnum Guns: Mag and Num--Somewhat makes sense right?
They have holy water in the bullets and they bullets are cut in half for more bullets per magazine. so i would have normally have 25 bullets but instead i have 50 bulltes per magazine. Also the have a black bar on top and a charge meter-3 charge meters. it even says on the side of both guns 1 2 and Kick *** for the last level of charge, of course you can charge the bullets only if you flip the Charge switch--it's kind of like the safety on the gun. but the is an electricity bar that will allow you to charge you gun and the black strip is the Explosion Shot it gives the last bullet Charge an extra big boost. but the cool thing is that the charging process melds the bullets together.

Well i wish i had more time to tell you stuff but i can't gotta go i'' try to add stuff on later.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

Keaton;82767 said:
^(knew i forgot something >.<)

I am still waiting for bios from a few members...tomorrow (hopefully) i will have my second bio up and also the current 'events plan'.

What will happen is, is authors will say what they want to happen and where and I will hope that it fits....the events will be discussed and analyzed so we are all clear on how it will run :D

IT may take a while before we start the ACTUAL writings, but if we don't plan it properly it will be chaos :D

Sorry for the delay I hope you understand ^___^

well i knew for sure it was a working title, i just hoped that u would take a look at our suggestions rather then racking ur brain on ur own to think of a final title, luckily i seem to be working with alot of ppl who seem to love my ideas...i am truely honored to be working with you all on this, i may not have payed as close attention to afew of you as i should have, but believe me. it was not intentional, i respect and admire all of you in what i have seen so far. this project can only bring us all closer to getting to know each other and respecting each other more. thank you Keaton for allowing me the pleasure of working with u and the others on this, im sure we will all have great fun....i will soon have a full bio on all 3 of my characters, and me and Ryan are working on a character together that will be connected to my set of twins

Keaton

Premium

chob101: Nice bio, your welcome to write here :)
I have added your name to the authors list...if you prepare a second bio too which is all we really need atm. It may be worth your while to read the back log of posts - mainly so you can know whats been said and by whom; it will give you a better idea of what we have so far than if i try and explain :D

Crimson Red Knight said:
well i knew for sure it was a working title, i just hoped that u would take a look at our suggestions rather then racking ur brain on ur own to think of a final title, luckily i seem to be working with alot of ppl who seem to love my ideas...i am truely honored to be working with you all on this, i may not have payed as close attention to afew of you as i should have, but believe me. it was not intentional, i respect and admire all of you in what i have seen so far. this project can only bring us all closer to getting to know each other and respecting each other more. thank you Keaton for allowing me the pleasure of working with u and the others on this, im sure we will all have great fun....i will soon have a full bio on all 3 of my characters, and me and Ryan are working on a character together that will be connected to my set of twins

The final title will be a collaberative one, I just needed a simple one for opening the thread - so please, fire all suggestions i'm all ears ^___^

I'm really glad you enjoy what we all have so far, i was anxious when I first started this and didn't want it to just sink, so i'm really really happy that so many people that I admire and want to develop better friendships with are involved too ;)

Thank you all for keeping this going ^___^

NOTE: We are still accepting authors, just PM me or post here with a brief example of writing or a bio and all will be done :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

meow...my old title suggestions...

-Ultimate Showdown of the Judgement Day's Disciples
-Apocalypse Revolution of the Judgement Day's Disciples

new title suggestions...

-Forgotten Memories of the Judgement Day's Disciples
-Last Destiny of the Judgement Day's Disciples

Top Bottom