• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

LordOfDarkness;82541 said:
okay here's another character idea :)

name: Harvey "One Arm" Love

Eye colour: Dark Blue

Hair Colour: stylish dark black

clothes: wears all grey, except for his black cape and a dark blue belt with a heart symbol on it.

Abilities: unknown.

additional information: He has no left arm -hence his nickname-

He is a mysterious character, and I hope you peeps can build on him so I can give him a past.

he was a hunter due to the accident -he swore revenge on the demon that cut his arm off- then he teams up with some allies -or he could be part of the demon clan Vie De Marli- and he goes off to kill some demons and hopefully rescue his daughter who has been taken -along the way he leads his rebels into war- and then faces off against the demon to retrieve his daughter. Afterwards the Vie De Marli are taken right to where -all the other characters are that are joining to face Mundus- and Harvey becomes part of the team and is leaded into the final battle.

Great character,meow...:) a relative of Matier,would be nice,meow...?:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

Or perhaps Lucia .lol. thanks for that idea Chaos Master :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

LordOfDarkness;82619 said:
Or perhaps Lucia .lol. thanks for that idea Chaos Master :)

meow...it explains that he has demonic powers,meow.good one.:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ yeah exactly pal :) thanks for the help man +rep

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

so anyways, i tried and failed..lol, i cant even come close to what Keaton did on my sword idea..lol, well, it was in fact a sweet sketch, guess i need more practice

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ time will prevail my friend :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

^yeah, i just cant get the shading down right...i was never tought that skill, lol...i think i need to find an artist i know in real life and have them teach me how to shade like that

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

^meow....you can do it,my friend...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

idk, it's not the design that's killin' me, the basic outline is pretty simple...it's the shading, everytime i do it the skull and blade come out looking black...lol, idk...anyways..i was thinkin' since Keaton said that the title is still a working title...anyone wanna hear afew of my suggestions?....lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ok i got afew title ideas since keaton said that this one was a working title, tell me what u think...

Disiples of Judgement Day-Final showdow

Disiples of Judgement Day-Hell on Earth

Disiples of Judgement Day-Ultimate destruction

^the last one was just a half baked idea..lol, had to think of a third choice or it wouldnt have been much of a choice

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;82655 said:
ok i got afew title ideas since keaton said that this one was a working title, tell me what u think...

Disiples of Judgement Day-Final showdow

Disiples of Judgement Day-Hell on Earth

Disiples of Judgement Day-Ultimate destruction

^the last one was just a half baked idea..lol, had to think of a third choice or it wouldnt have been much of a choice

hmm...here is my own suggestion...

-Ultimate Showdown of the Judgement Day's Disciples
-Apocalypse Revolution of the Judgement Day's Disciples

either way,i like Disciples of Judgement Day - Final Showdown,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

hmmmmm, i woulda thought u'd go with my favorite..lol, hell on earth

although i like urs too...i hope keaton goes with one of ours..cuz they rock, well, except that last one that i put

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;82661 said:
hmmmmm, i woulda thought u'd go with my favorite..lol, hell on earth

although i like urs too...i hope keaton goes with one of ours..cuz they rock, well, except that last one that i put

all right,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well, i guess i'd better be headed off to bed, it's getting to be daylight out and the sun burns..lol, plus ive been up all night like i always am and im really tired..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Disciples of the judgement day: Apocalyptic showdown

Disciples of judgement day: Wrath of Mundus

Disciples of judgement day: Final Judgement

Disciples of judgement day: Rise of the underworld

Disciples of judgement day: A new dawn of the Underworld

^ ah there just some ideas guys .lol. :) tell me which is your fav

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

LordOfDarkness;82671 said:
Disciples of the judgement day: Apocalyptic showdown

Disciples of judgement day: Wrath of Mundus

Disciples of judgement day: Final Judgement

Disciples of judgement day: Rise of the underworld

Disciples of judgement day: A new dawn of the Underworld

^ ah there just some ideas guys .lol. :) tell me which is your fav

Disciples of judgement day: Final Judgement,this one maybe...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. you guys both liked my fav too .lol. :)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

That is my new Kuro concept art!!! :D :

zno39s.jpg

Top Bottom